Jessica Lunsfords Killer

I hate to say it, but good. I'm glad to hear it. I just wish they'd do it in the same manner as he did to Jessica.

I hate to say it, but good. I'm glad to hear it. I just wish they'd do it in the same manner as he did to Jessica.

I wish it were ten fold the same manner as he did it to Jessica. I wish the same for any and all that killed a innocent child. I wish I could say I am sorry, I am not. I say get on with it. I am the most compassionate of people, but if they do carry out the sentence, it could never begin to come close to what Jessica suffered.

Too bad we are not allowed to put killers to death using the same methods they used on their victims. He'd be wrapped in a garbage bag (like the garbage he is) and buried alive.

Too bad we are not allowed to put killers to death using the same methods they used on their victims. He'd be wrapped in a garbage bag (like the garbage he is) and buried alive.
:clap::clap::clap:

I don't hate to say it. I think he should be buried alive in double-bound black plastic garbage sacks. Sick b@st@rd. He knew better.

Oh, and instead of a stuffed animal....that he had buried with Jessica....a stick of dynamite would be more appropriate.

Yes...and I have JUST the place for that dynamite!

Oh, and instead of a stuffed animal....that he had buried with Jessica....a stick of dynamite would be more appropriate.

How about a bag of fire ants instead?

Let's do like in "The Mummy:" tie him up solid first so he can't fight the gnawing fire ants and seal him up alive.

Let's do like in "The Mummy:" tie him up solid first so he can't fight the gnawing fire ants and seal him up alive.

Too risky! Some bleeding-heart might come along with the Egyptian Book Of The Dead and raise him up!

Like Lazarus.

....sorry. Couldn't help it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie