FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Finding Cieha

Nov 18
Unfortunately we do not have any new updates to report however we still want to keep Ciehas name and face circulating on social media in the hopes someone will see and come forward. We desperately need answers as to what happened to our girl!!!

Cieha was last seen in Plant City FL on Thursday Feb 6, 2020 dropping her boyfriend off at a friends home around 4pm. Ciehas car was later found around 7pm abandoned on the train tracks less then a mile from this friends home. Cieha has not been seen since she left that house on Cowart Rd in Plant City FL.

The Taylor family is offering a $5,000 reward for any information that leads to us finding Cieha. Help us bring our girl home! Help us find her!

Finding Cieha

Dec 2
Tonight as you prepare for bed please say a prayer or light a candle for Cieha if you are able to. Cieha has been missing for over 9 months. As a family we are trying to stay strong and keep our faith and hope in the Lord that He will answer our prayers and give us the answers we desperately need to find Cieha and bring her home.

So please tonight before you go to bed just take a few seconds/minutes call out her name Cieha and say a prayer for us all.

We need it.

The holidays must be so hard when your child is missing. I can't even imagine. I had to pull my 23 year old daughter out of a domestic violence situation on Tuesday - from a female roommate and her boyfriend of all people. One of my tokens of gratitude was our family was able to rescue her before it escalated. Cieha's family must be second guessing everything at this point. Looking back you see signs but it's like they don't register completely until after the fact. Bless them and may she be located soon.

Finding Cieha

Dec 2
Tonight as you prepare for bed please say a prayer or light a candle for Cieha if you are able to. Cieha has been missing for over 9 months. As a family we are trying to stay strong and keep our faith and hope in the Lord that He will answer our prayers and give us the answers we desperately need to find Cieha and bring her home.

So please tonight before you go to bed just take a few seconds/minutes call out her name Cieha and say a prayer for us all.

We need it.
Done ... sigh...

Finding Cieha

Oct 29 Post
FACTS (posted by admins of page)

Supposedly the last people who saw her that day were her boyfriend, his friend and friends father. They have been interviewed by detectives. We have not been privy to what questions or information was provided during these interviews. As the case is still an OPEN INVESTIGATION.

On Thursday February 6, 2020 around 7pm Cieha’s car was found running abandoned on the train tracks less then a mile from her boyfriend’s friends home. The drivers side door was open. Her phone was found on the ground next to the car on the train tracks. A Plant City Police officer came on the scene. Cieha’s License plates WERE NOT RAN by the Police officer. The Police officer got in her vehicle and moved her car with her belongings inside. Moved it to the side of the road and locked the door. The detective Will not release the name of the officer that moved the vehicle on February 6. We have been told there is an internal affairs investigation going on regarding this. Information has not been released. We have asked several times.
The Hillsborough County sheriffs office, Ciehas family and homeland security have done searches several times in the area where the vehicle was found abandoned and around the area where the boyfriends friend lives. Nothing has come from those searches. The police searches included canines and helicopters.

20 days after Ciehas disappearance on February 26 her shoes were found located not too far from her car next to a light pole that had her picture on it attached to a missing persons flyer. Family, friends and police officers searched this area prior the shoes were not there prior to this date. it’s as if someone placed them there. Police recovered the shoes they were confirmed by Ciehas Mother that they were in fact Ciehas shoes.

Thank you for the updates. Ya, the officer messed up. It was a crime scene, but did he know that? If he did, he knew better, at least I hope he did. Some one said the track was shut down, so maybe he didn't know that and felt he was preserving the evidence by moving the car? IDK. The shoes are a sign of remorse IMO. So the person or persons involved may have left them. For some reason I think a female would be more inclined to do something like this, or a young person. Getting back to the track, do you think they thought the car would be hit by a train, making this look like an accident? But if that were the case, where is she? If she was dead by accident and someone wanted to cover it up, they would have left her in the car.

I so sorry you are going through this, I know it hurts like hell, so know that people are praying for you all and wish you the best and that you get answers. Keep contact with the detective working the case, thank him too, it goes a long way.

So I don't have FB any longer but I was able to read the last posting made by the family and it answered some of my questions. It "looks" like she was possibly pulled from the car, as if she was taken and she lost the phone and belongings in this abduction. I say "looks" because I have learned that bad guys "stage crime scenes" to make something look like something else. The tracks were down for over a year. They may have or may not have known that. I think it is part of the staging. JMO the officer didn't know at the time she was missing, but either way, he should have reported it, and called someone (his commander) to run it by them. A car running, items on the ground, door open, would tell anyone that something went down here. To not run the plates is another huge mistake. When people want to the Police, what they are doing is taking money away from training they get. This officer needs way more training.

As far as the FBI goes, I can see at this point they don't need them at this time. But she should be entered into VICAP, that is an FBI data base. The agency can do that. Also reach out to NAMUS, they have a lot of resources and will post her story on other FB pages and do flyers and lot of other helpful things. I am hoping her family has put DNA into NAMUS as well, again another way to help search.

I work kind of funny when thinking about a case, and her phone is a big red flag. So if she was meeting someone she knew, or knew her from a hook up after dropping off the BF, you don't leave the phone behind for the cops to find. Way too much information on that phone. I bet they have dozens of people to interview because of all the contacts. Not a robbery, because they left the money, cards and phone. Left the car running, didn't take it either. So keep going back to "staging" because you want it to look like an abduction. I am just throwing stuff out there. BF is not a POI according to FB post by family. Shoes, are weird, Sex trafficker's don't come back and leave shoes, they get rid of everything.

I found some really disturbing comments on Cieha’s YouTube channel. The only Joseph connected to her is the detective investigating her case. I can’t find the boyfriend’s name.

63891D6A-C116-4965-84ED-86CAA816919D.png 186F5B15-D81B-4508-8C5B-14B2402D4419.png 4BB8437D-F1C6-437B-950D-FCA258C48995.png ABAB99FB-E1E1-487F-82B3-8538678EB8D1.png

The other person’s username doesn’t lead anywhere, but their account was created on October 23rd. Joseph’s is three years old, and he has several public comments on his page. These could just be trolls, but I found Ashley’s comment really interesting.

C108B0F7-C24C-45DC-A541-09F311503509.png

I also found weird posts and captions from the last person she took Instagram photos with. Her name is Tiffany. These are definitely up for interpretation, however, it speaks to me that she makes no mention of Cieha’s disappearance on her page outside of replying to a comment.

5228723A-194A-4652-9E97-FD0FE284AF55.png FB60B12E-A125-44BD-B448-2BDCD2E663AC.png A8DA49C2-B1BC-46FA-B936-57600D6A9AE4.png 9BAF7326-32F2-4582-9F0B-B6E0023FD768.png

I’m talking a huge leap here and assuming she is one of the friends Cieha got high with, based on this post:

219C7F99-FBEB-49E8-901F-B99B2CBB43E6.jpeg

I found some really disturbing comments on Cieha’s YouTube channel. The only Joseph connected to her is the detective investigating her case. I can’t find the boyfriend’s name.

View attachment 275550 View attachment 275551 View attachment 275552 View attachment 275553

The other person’s username doesn’t lead anywhere, but their account was created on October 23rd. Joseph’s is three years old, and he has several public comments on his page. These could just be trolls, but I found Ashley’s comment really interesting.

View attachment 275555

I also found weird posts and captions from the last person she took Instagram photos with. Her name is Tiffany. These are definitely up for interpretation, however, it speaks to me that she makes no mention of Cieha’s disappearance on her page outside of replying to a comment.

View attachment 275556 View attachment 275557 View attachment 275558 View attachment 275559

I’m talking a huge leap here and assuming she is one of the friends Cieha got high with, based on this post:

View attachment 275560

I think that's just a youtube troll.

My thoughts as I want closure for the family. I feel that the officer moving the car off the tracks to avoid a possible issue with an oncoming train (even though not active at the time) created a button up approach from law enforcement. It was a gaffe on their part when the vehicle in question became something bigger.

Who is to say the phone found didnt have vital information on it?

I think in the community here there is a strong feeling of what happend, proving it based on what we know about involved individuals is the hard part based on Law enforcement needing air tight proof or testimony before they let the public know whats really going on.

My thoughts as I want closure for the family. I feel that the officer moving the car off the tracks to avoid a possible issue with an oncoming train (even though not active at the time) created a button up approach from law enforcement. It was a gaffe on their part when the vehicle in question became something bigger.

Who is to say the phone found didnt have vital information on it?

I think in the community here there is a strong feeling of what happend, proving it based on what we know about involved individuals is the hard part based on Law enforcement needing air tight proof or testimony before they let the public know whats really going on.
I agree. Like my lawyer friend says: "It is not about what is right or wrong. It is about what you can prove in a court of law."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back