CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appeal?! Of course. Based on insanity? Mental incapacity? The fact that his rights were violated?

CW is where he belongs. I wish it was death row.
I've always believed that CW capitalized on their hatred of Shanann by telling them of his phony plan to divorce her. Of course they were delighted to hear that he was leaving his pregnant wife and little girls for his mistress. He knew they would back him up whatever story he came up with to explain their disappearance when he planned to murder his family which helped make him think he could get away with it, IMO.

The Watts aren't going to make their family look any better or help get CW out of prison by claiming his first confession was the truth and bashing his victims. The Watts continue to add to the Rzuceks suffering by encouraging the conspiracy wackos.

Last edited:
I've always believed that CW capitalized on their hatred of Shanann by telling them of his phony plan to divorce her. Of course they were delighted to hear that he was leaving his pregnant wife and little girls for his mistress. He knew they would back him up whatever story he came up with to explain their disappearance when he planned to murder his family which helped make him think he could get away with it, IMO.

The Watts aren't going to make their family look any better or help get CW out of prison by claiming his first confession was the truth and bashing his victims. The Watts continue to add to the Rzuceks suffering by encouraging the conspiracy wackos.
I don't think the point of late developments is to get him out of prison. I think the goal is to completely vilify Shanann, which I think the Watts would be satisfied with. Re the new sites fomenting all sorts of fake, and extremely filthy theories on Shanann, one by CW's friend. Apparently the friend hasn't even read the discovery, watched interrogation videos or endured the 5 hours of his detailed confession on Feb 18, 2019 given the factual errors I spotted in the one video I watched in curiousity. It's just attack Shanann, like hurling dirty horse manure at the wall to see if it adheres and smears well.

You guys know all the attacks, I can't describe them here because they are attacking the victim, pure and simple. I guess if they create dark ominous narratives on SW, and if enough fans spread the dirt around, it makes CW out to be some choirboy. 100% of the goal.
I am going to exert my right to complain online, via the guideline that prohibits attacks on victims of murders, and their families. Easy to find the exact text on the social media site.

Since I really do believe the goal is to dirty up Shanann to please the MIL, and not to get him out of prison, I'm just going to ignore the dirtstorm other than report the 2 main sites completely devoted to maligning her.

If the goal really was to win an appeal, they'd never be broadcasting all of the attacks online, thus giving away the particulars of the appeal. Somebody, a couple of somebodies want attention, badly, IMO, at the expense of a murdered woman and her murdered children.

Last edited:
It continues to amaze me that there is even talk of an "appeal" or getting out of prison. CW took a plea agreement. He doesn't get to later say oh by the way, I want to cancel that. He and his whole family are so delusional. They also take advice and guidance from people who have no legal background, who believe in every internet hoax and conspiracy, who can barely spell, who repeat speculation as if its fact with no awareness or critical thinking skills to tell the difference. Time for everyone in his world to get a grip on reality. He's not going anywhere. And the whole remorse thing seems to be lost on them.

I don't think the point of late developments is to get him out of prison. I think the goal is to completely vilify Shanann, which I think the Watts would be satisfied with. Re the new sites fomenting all sorts of fake, and extremely filthy theories on Shanann, one by CW's friend. Apparently the friend hasn't even read the discovery, watched interrogation videos or endured the 5 hours of his detailed confession on Feb 18, 2019 given the factual errors I spotted in the one video I watched in curiousity. It's just attack Shanann, like hurling dirty horse manure at the wall to see if it adheres and smears well.

You guys know all the attacks, I can't describe them here because they are attacking the victim, pure and simple. I guess if they create dark ominous narratives on SW, and if enough fans spread the dirt around, it makes CW out to be some choirboy. 100% of the goal.
I am going to exert my right to complain online, via the guideline that prohibits attacks on victims of murders, and their families. Easy to find the exact text on the social media site.

Since I really do believe the goal is to dirty up Shanann to please the MIL, and not to get him out of prison, I'm just going to ignore the dirtstorm other than report the 2 main sites completely devoted to maligning her.

If the goal really was to win an appeal, they'd never be broadcasting all of the attacks online, thus giving away the particulars of the appeal. Somebody, a couple of somebodies want attention, badly, IMO, at the expense of a murdered woman and her murdered children.
I believe you're 100% right about their goal being to vilify Shanann. I seriously doubt any of what insurance money they got will go towards hiring an attorney for an appeal.

IMO, They know he's guilty of murdering his entire family, or else they would have hired an attorney back before he ever pleaded guilty, even if they had to leverage themselves. Any family would have done that if they truly believed their son was being railroaded.

The stupidity and illogic of claiming his first confession was coerced really bugs me, since we all know Tammy floated the idea to blame Shanann. The same confession the Watts-backed conspiracy wackos are ludicrously basing their hopes for an appeal on by misrepresenting evidence to "prove" that confession is the true one.

Last edited:
According to CW's very own Court of Opinions, made up of his own friends & family, Shanann is guilty of what exactly? Emasculating CW? But yet, he chose to stay. Bad spending habits? But yet, he went on those trips with Shanann & chose not to look at their finances. Refuse to be treated like a doormat & take up for herself? Doesn't appear that CW was gonna take up for her so she did what she had to do to protect herself & her babies (at the time). If CW's friends & family think these reasons (because "they know what she's like!" ) justify murder, I really feel like I would question my relationship with "those" people if I knew them or God forbid were related to them. Say or do the wrong thing and well...we all know what "could" happen. It's sad! On SO many levels!

I believe you're 100% right about their goal being to vilify Shanann. I seriously doubt any of what insurance money they got will go towards hiring an attorney for an appeal.

IMO, They know he's guilty of murdering his entire family, or else they would have hired an attorney back before he ever pleaded guilty, even if they had to leverage themselves. Any family would have done that if they truly believed their son was being railroaded.

The stupidity and illogic of claiming his first confession was coerced really bugs me, since we all know Tammy floated the idea to blame Shanann. The same confession the Watts-backed conspiracy wackos are ludicrously basing their hopes for an appeal on by misrepresenting evidence to "prove" that confession is the true one.
Remember that when cw did the interview with cbi, fbi, etc, he didn't tell his family first. I don't remember his exact words , but the father said he didn't want cw interviewing with anyone, that the matter was ok as it is. Meaning that the illusion was that cw was a manly man for accepting responsibility when everyone knew that sw murdered the children. And that's what their family and sycophants have been trying to spread ever since. Despite his numerous confessions. So this current campaign is just an effort to swing that fake narrative once more.

I was at the sentencing hearing but I don’t know who the woman in the green jacket is. But if @PommyMommy says she’s the sister, then odds are very very good that she’s the sister. MOO
Apologies for this very late response and I appreciate your confidence, Colorado, but nope, I was mistaken. I will have my eyes checked. :oops:
I'm recalling the sister's best friend (?) that was acting as a liaison for the family with the court, media, etc., and that the sister stayed out of sight.

Anybody else recalling this. I want to say they had seasonal hair colors (photos together). :eek:

Need to clear my head. Not been here for some time. A truly painful case.
Thank you, Seattle. That sort of rings a bell. I have been meaning to go back and find this but I give up...I'm just not going to get to it. MOO

All of these cases are horrible. But THIS one, I don't know how to properly express it...just goes over the top extra. For me, at least. And it has affected and destroyed so many lives.
This case is what the DP was supposed to solve, IMO. Now we have this creep around for the next 50+ years, with endless numbers of fan girls willing to glorify him and spread each of his new versions and to moan and groan about how mistaken everyone else is about poor poor pitiful watts.

I was thinking about the letter that he supposedly wrote in NC ....do we have any proof that letter actually exists/existed?
I don't know where it physically is, maybe with the sibling. We all saw copies of it, maybe it's here on WS on that media thread. I don't believe it became part of the discovery, iirc even his defense didn't want to touch it with a ten foot pole. Undoubtedly it's on YouTube.

This case is what the DP was supposed to solve, IMO. Now we have this creep around for the next 50+ years, with endless numbers of fan girls willing to glorify him and spread each of his new versions and to moan and groan about how mistaken everyone else is about poor poor pitiful watts.
What does DP stand for? Thank you!

I doubt anyone knows if the Watts got a payout on the insurance but if they did do you think it will be used in his appeal?

View attachment 272200

Rule 35c motion.
If the Watts did get a payout on the insurance and do use it for the appeal, I hope it gets chomped up fast. While it would be so tragic that all the insurance money might not have gone to the Ruzeck's, if so, I'd rather it go to lawyers' fees than stay with psycho Mama Watts or worse, C-fing-W's commissary budget.

While this April 2019 article cites Chris Watts murdering his wife and children and disposing their bodies on Anadarko property, it's more about the male culture of its execs. Perhaps NK, CW, or both felt empowered by their affair...

Former Anadarko Employees Say Denver Office Was Beset By Culture Of Male ‘Sexual Gratification,’ Bullying And Retaliation

Good grief!

Anadarko Petroleum, had a “culture of treating women as sexual playthings who are present at work merely for the men’s sexual gratification,” according to a letter from a former employee demanding a financial settlement from the company.

The letter, dated Oct. 30, 2017, was obtained by CPR and verified by a former company senior executive. Written by attorneys for Robin Olsen, a former communications professional at Anadarko, it alleges top Anadarko executives had sex in the Denver office during business hours, and then retaliated and bullied Olsen, who witnessed and reported the incidents.

The letter states that starting around 2012, Olsen could hear then-vice president Scott Moore having sex with a co-worker in the office next to hers. Olsen claims Moore retaliated against her after she reported the incidents to what was supposed to be an anonymous company hotline.
Former Anadarko Employees Say Denver Office Was Beset By Culture Of Male ‘Sexual Gratification,’ Bullying And Retaliation

I doubt anyone knows if the Watts got a payout on the insurance but if they did do you think it will be used in his appeal?

View attachment 272200

Rule 35c motion.
There is no evidence that CW received ineffective counsel. In fact, in the recorded interview CW did with detectives months later, he stated several times that taking the plea agreement was entirely his decision. He also stated that on the calls to his parents. He told the detectives that his defense attorneys were absolutely willing to fight for him and make a case if he wanted to take his chances at trial. He didn't get bad advice. He didn't have ineffective counsel. He made a decision and he doesn't get to claim buyer's remorse or overturn his plea agreement. I would be shocked if any judge did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member