GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

The 30-year-old was seen on Louise’s Snapchat tickling her feet, in a video shown to the jury at Winchester Crown Court today.
police had been told both Mays and Louise claimed the other one had been flirting with the other, but both denied doing so.

Mays had ‘put his arm around her, tickle her and pin her down and things like that,’ Louise had told a friend, the court heard.

I cannot see how CJ was not aware of SM's behaviour if he was 'flirting' with Louise.

Those Snapchat pictures with him being creepy through her legs, pic 3 shows him looking sideways. Makes me think he is looking at CJ perhaps Moo. She must have seen it if the boyfriend saw it too, on 7th it was discussed according to the article? She must have known inside, hence the frantic calling.
Speculation only moo

Those Snapchat pictures with him being creepy through her legs, pic 3 shows him looking sideways. Makes me think he is looking at CJ perhaps Moo. She must have seen it if the boyfriend saw it too, on 7th it was discussed according to the article? She must have known inside, hence the frantic calling.
Speculation only moo

Definitely, he is clearly looking at someone else there.

In a one bedroom flat, with Louise sleeping in the living room - I think all occupants were fully aware of what was going on in that house. 51 phone calls is extreme.

Thank you Legally for all your hard work on posting the updates!

I still can’t get my head round how he has done this in broad daylight without anyone seeing or hearing anything! It’s so busy at the Thicket!

51 phone calls from CJ, why?!! She was a teenager out with friends on a bank holiday what did she have to be so concerned about that she called 51 times!

The fact her phone pinged off the mast that covered the thicket really does beg with the question, why weren’t the police looking there the whole time or were they and it took that long to find her?! I know it’s quite a large area so maybe it did take that long!!

So many more questions! That poor girl, how he can claim manslaughter is beyond me! I didn’t realise the defence QC was the same person who defended Shauna Hoare!!

I wonder if SM not having a phone on him means he had a phone that he left at home, so as not to ping location, premeditation. Or if he simply did not own a phone. Hopefully this will be clarified.

The defence QC is 'interesting', is there a list of defence lawyers for sick *advertiser censored*kers?! Must be hard going defending someone you know is guilty of the most horrendous crimes but trying to get them a lighter sentence

I am going for deliberately leaving his phone at home.
I think something happened the previous evening when Louise said she was drunk and passed out and then had a terrible hangover the next day . Perhaps SM spiked her drink. It is a possibility that SM assaulted he when she passed out.

Hi all, I've only just caught up on everything. I dont really know where to begin. That poor girl. I feel like her life wasn't particularly great with her mum and to get away from her she gets out of the frying pan and into the fire with these two! Drinking & self harming at such a young age; she was clearly very troubled/depressed.

OMG that picture of him leering at her through her legs is beyond creepy! And with lockdown too the poor girl probably felt trapped with no way to escape. Perhaps she was nice to him to try and keep on his good side ~ I don't think at 16 I would've even known how to flirt! If an older married man was behaving like that around me I would've felt extremely uncomfortable and maybe her awkward politeness he mistook as "flirting" ?

This case is really reminding me of the becky watts case, especially now I know the defending QC defended shauna hoare! I watched faking it tears of a crime recently and they dissected her behaviour explaining how obvious it was that she was lying! I do think on some level CJ must've been aware that something was going on/or had happened. The 51 phone calls is very extreme when at that point she hadn't actually been missing for very long. They were all living together too and would've been very difficult to hide the 'flirting' behaviour (which I also think was one sided on SM part)

I also think the leaving the phone at home was definitely premeditated. I think something happened the night before when she was drunk and the next day when she sobered up and began remembering what happened threatened to tell and he decided he was going to silence her. Correct me if I'm wrong but there's no actual footage of them walking together to the Thicket. I wonder if he followed her there? Perhaps she wasn't even aware he was following her until he ambushes her once in a secluded spot? All JMO of course.

Shown in court today

b25lY21zOjA5OTlkNTJmLTgwZDgtNDI4ZS1iNjE3LWU4NDFlMDM4MjQ4ZTo0ZjQ2MDQxOS00MjQ2LTQwOTEtYTkxZC01ZmZlOGM5MzJmY2Y=.jpg
Oh no eeeeeewww. Leering, yuk

David George
@DaveGeorgeUK

·
50s

The day before she went missing, Louise went out with a friend, and made plans to move in with her after her relationship with CJ and Shane Mays deteriorated. CJ tried to call her 51 times that day, but had no response.

David George
@DaveGeorgeUK

·
34s

Louise got back in touch later that day saying she'd 'had enough' of living with the couple.

Just to clarify, as these posts state, the 51 calls were the day before not the day of Louise going missing.

Thanks for the updates @Legally Bland

Just to clarify, as these posts state, the 51 calls were the day before not the day of Louise going missing.

Thanks for the updates @Legally Bland
Yes, in an attempt to make her stay as Loiuse was consistently telling other loved ones how "vile" they were. I see the 51 calls as an extreme attempt to control the situation.
it seems there were a lot of strange boundary issues in general in this household, so wish she would have been able to stay at her other aunt's house instead :(

I agree, my immediate thought about her hangover was rape as well. If she had a joint and alcohol she could have been unconscious. But wouldn't CJ know about it in a tiny flat like that? Unless she was out too.
I'm sure toxicology results will be telling too.

Is a 6pm curfew normal for a 16 year old? The article worded it as this was set up by CJ for her?

Obviously everyone parents differently but I personally find 6pm extremely unusual for a 16yr, especially in summer when it gets dark late. I know my teenagers curfew in summer was around 9-10pm depending on where they were and whom they were with. It will be interesting to see the explanation for this early curfew. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back