Found Safe TN - Jordan Allen Gorman, 9, Joelton, 15 Nov 2020

Presser:

His family is happy but probably mad at us for putting them through the ringer (paraphrased)

found approximately 3/4 mile away

Sad reality, but they’ve got to do their job. It was pretty clear they were hedging their bets by covering both possibilities simultaneously.

There were visible signs of this being both a search effort for a runaway child, and a criminal investigation exploring foul play.

I’m sure the family is just thrilled that this had the best possible outcome, despite the past couple days being a nightmare.

I'm so thrilled Jorden was found safe!
I'll bet he'd like a nice warm bath and some good food!
His family must be elated and soooooo relieved.
I know we all are here. :)

I was just thinking, treat this boy to some ice cream, or well, considering he has been out in the cold, some nice warm cookies from his WS Aunties and Uncles.

Brinley Hineman on Twitter
We can't overstate how incredible this news is. Jordan Gorman was found this afternoon after braving temps that reached the 30s since Sunday without a jacket, shoes or socks.

The Cheatham sheriff said finding Jordan safe is "the exception to the rule."
3:46 PM · Nov 17, 2020
and this is why we follow these cases, for that tiny glimmer of hope and the amazing feeling of reading found safe.

Was he lost, where was this tarp? Was it on a property?
By the creek.

I just have to show his face again. He’s so beautiful. ❤️
upload_2020-11-17_15-57-52.jpeg

I am fighting back the tears to keep control. This is so unusual for a happy ending. It’s so touching and my feel good endorphins are pinging my heart and mind all over the place.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back