GUILTY Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....is this new look recommended by his prison consultant? Bet they also worked on his tough dude street language and swagger as well. They left out the tattoos and a few piercings though.
Beware though Moss, I wouldn't slip with a "do you know who am?", and pretending you're some gang honcho might not go over too well with the real deal.

Such a big difference! He looks angry in the new "make over" photo.
Lori has a prison consultant so I think Mossimo has gotten advice also, such as don't look like a soft target look tougher, take the offense instead of always being on the defense and blend in.

Facing the consequences Mossimo Giannulli reported to prison on Thursday, November 19, after pleading guilty for his part in the college admissions scandal.

The fashion designer is in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Lompoc, Calif., a spokesperson from the Bureau of Prisons Office of Public Affairs tells E! News.

Mossimo - fashion designer always a snazzy dresser with perfect hair
Buzz.jpg

Mossimo - Federal Inmate #77808-112

lompoc-federal-pen-800x500_c.jpg

The prison camp is one facility that makes up Lompoc Federal Correctional Complex. The minimum-security camp houses approximately 301 men.

Last edited:
Such a big difference! He looks angry in the new "make over" photo.
Lori has a prison consultant so I think Mossimo has gotten advice also, such as don't look like a soft target look tougher, take the offense instead of always being on the defense and blend in.

Facing the consequences Mossimo Giannulli reported to prison on Thursday, November 19, after pleading guilty for his part in the college admissions scandal.

The fashion designer is in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Lompoc, Calif., a spokesperson from the Bureau of Prisons Office of Public Affairs tells E! News.

Mossimo - fashion designer always a snazzy dresser with perfect hair
Buzz.jpg

Mossimo - Federal Inmate #77808-112

lompoc-federal-pen-800x500_c.jpg

The prison camp is one facility that makes up Lompoc Federal Correctional Complex. The minimum-security camp houses approximately 301 men.

Forgot links:

Lori Loughlin's Husband Mossimo Giannulli Begins 5-Month Prison Sentence in College Admissions Scandal - E! Online

What Lori Loughlin's husband, Mossimo Giannulli, can expect from time in prison

prison handbook

The words inmate, incarceration, mopping the floor, controlled movement, shakedown, maintenance job are oddly satisfying to me.

My dd went to USC, on a scholarship, but some of her friends couldn't get in. Irks me to no end that these arrogant entitled people took spots away from deserving applicants.

The words inmate, incarceration, mopping the floor, controlled movement, shakedown, maintenance job are oddly satisfying to me.

My dd went to USC, on a scholarship, but some of her friends couldn't get in. Irks me to no end that these arrogant entitled people took spots away from deserving applicants.

Agree. Irks me to no end that there are actual students out there who did not get accepted to their first choices of colleges but would have been accepted if the entitled parents had not illegally bribed their offspring to the "front of the line."

It's satisfying to me too when I picture Mossimo out of his designer duds and stripped of his fancy accessories to be replaced by ugly prison garb and a cheap commissary watch scrubbing toilets and mopping floors.

Now both he and Lori get to wait in line without the special privileges they grew accustomed to. No gated neighborhood, no privacy, just like everyone else.
After all, the judge said prison is the great equalizer.

Judge rips Lori Loughlin for 'avarice,' gives her two months

Her Judge Nathaniel Gorton castigated her for not being satisfied with her already ‘fairy tale life.’

He said he believed Loughlin was remorseful but then he castigated her for her “avarice,” for not being satisfied with her already “charmed life” and for seeking “whatever prestige and instant gratification that comes from being able to show off the admissions of your daughters to a preferred university.

“Here you are an admired, successful professional actor, with a long-lasting marriage, two apparently healthy, resilient children, more money than you can possibly need, and a beautiful home in sunny Southern California,” Gorton said. “A fairy tale life. Yet you stand before me, a convicted felon, and for what? For the inexplicable desire to grasp even readful.”

Lori Loughlin Is 'Struggling' in Prison and 'Misses Her Comfortable Life'

At the end of October, Lori Loughlin began serving her two month prison sentence for her involvement in the college admissions bribery scandal. Despite her short sentence, the Fuller House actress is reportedly “struggling” as she serves her time.

According to an In Touch source close to Loughlin, the actresses “misses her family and her comfortable life” after less than two weeks behind bars. “Lori is trying to keep her head low and just get through this ordeal,” the insider shared. “She’s been able to make calls and send emails, all monitored … every second feels like a lifetime in there.”

“Lori is hating life inside prison,” the source continued. “Her first days there were dreadful.”

Wonder if he practiced throwing up gang signs in the mirror before going in?

Or maybe his Travis lines.
"You lookin at me? You lookin at me? You must be, I'm the only one standing here"

Poor thing...
'It's dirty. You never can get rid of the dirt. It is not a pleasant place"
"Food now consists of a monotonous diet of dry cereal and fruit for breakfast and grab bags containing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and dinner."
'From a nice home to laying on a mat wearing a uniform. You're wearing a uniform that is a men's uniform. She's wearing boots. Not Gucci shoes, she's wearing boots.

Lori Loughlin has 'high anxiety' about catching coronavirus in prison and is living off PB&J | Daily Mail Online

Olivia Jade Giannulli in first interview since college admissions scandal: 'I deserve a second chance' (nbcnews.com)

Olivia Jade Giannulli spoke to Jada Pinkett Smith and her family on "Red Table Talk" in her first interview since the college admissions scandal.

One-time beauty influencer Olivia Jade Giannulli is speaking out about her role in the college admissions scandal in her first interview since her parents, actor Lori Loughlin and fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, reported to prison.

"There is no justifying or excusing what happened, because what happened was wrong," Olivia Jade Giannulli said...

Was Lori Loughlin's daughter wrong to ask Black women to restore her image?

This pinpoints exactly how I was left feeling after listening to OJ on that program:

While the 30-minute conversation addressed the wrongdoings of Giannulli and her family, the apology’s tone still basked in a PR direction (“What’s so important to me is to learn from the mistake. Not to now be shamed and punished and never given a second chance”) and the fabricated crew scholarship was never confronted. Giannulli might have publicly admitted that she acknowledges her white privilege, but public acknowledgment doesn’t change the fact that her coxswain position on USC’s rowing team could have gone to an actual deserving athlete, especially when being an athlete is sometimes the only route people of color have for attending prestigious universities.

I agree. Students who work hard in school, take their academics seriously, are the ones who will be making real contributions to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford