Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he on the FBI Most Wanted List - no, and the reason is his identity is not known.

Why were there so few people on the podium at the April press conference - no idea, possibly a behavioral strategy; FBI and other detectives who regularly work the case were, however, present on the perimeter of the room based on press photos published that day (which are still available to be seen).

Is it normal for state or county LE to be the lead in serial killer investigations. Yes - just off the top of my head, but Gary Ridgway's task force was headed by King County, BTK's task force was headed by Wichita PD, Lonnie Franklin (Grim Sleeper) by LAPD, GSK had a multi-agency effort because he offended in multiple counties but Contra Costa County played a key role. I don't know if this is exactly what you are asking, but the FBI plays a support, not lead, role in most of these investigations. The FBI Rapid Response Team often assists in setting up the local taskforce.

All MOO.

But the unidentified POI’s in Sherry Papini’s disappearance were on the FBI Unknown most wanted list. UNKNOWN INDIVIDUALS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

ETA: The sketch remains on Libby’s and Abby’s profiles on the FBI site.
LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation
ABIGAIL WILLIAMS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Last edited:
But the unidentified POI’s in Sherry Papini’s disappearance were on the FBI Unknown most wanted list. UNKNOWN INDIVIDUALS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

ETA: The sketch remains on Libby’s and Abby’s profiles on the FBI site.
LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation
ABIGAIL WILLIAMS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

This is my mistake...I thought the original question was, why is he not on the FBI 10 most wanted list, which normally is reserved for fugitives where the identity is confirmed. Of course, I'm aware that his sketch/photo/audio is on all FBI "seeking information" posters for Abby and Libby.

ETA: I think it's kind of funny that the Papini "POI"s were on there, considering that a lot of people doubt the abduction itself.

Last edited:
This is my mistake...I thought the original question was, why is he not on the FBI 10 most wanted list, which normally is reserved for fugitives where the identity is confirmed. Of course, I'm aware that his sketch/photo/audio is on all FBI "seeking information" posters for Abby and Libby.

ETA: I think it's kind of funny that the Papini "POI"s were on there, considering that a lot of people doubt the abduction itself.

Agree. Why are the Papini POI’s on there, but not BG?
(Not sure anyone would go look up the list and magically identify BG anyhow.)

Here is my question of the day.
Remember this tweet - where two dozen names were in focus? Did they get DNA samples from each of them?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...863451045889&usg=AOvVaw0jTpa-m9q1pvKmCkvhbyVd

Agree. Why are the Papini POI’s on there, but not BG?
(Not sure anyone would go look up the list and magically identify BG anyhow.)

Here is my question of the day.
Remember this tweet - where two dozen names were in focus? Did they get DNA samples from each of them?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjf1bKG7Y_tAhUqGFkFHe8gAygQtwIwAHoECAEQAg&url=https://twitter.com/hlntv/status/1096831863451045889&usg=AOvVaw0jTpa-m9q1pvKmCkvhbyVd

Just a guess but I'd like to think so...IIRC in the Down the Hill podcast the reporter asked TL a series of questions about DNA samples:

Have people have ever walked into the police station and volunteered their DNA? Yes.

Has anyone you talked to refused to give DNA? Also yes.

What happens then? We always have a way of getting it.

The main thing I would want to know about that book is where did she get it? Did Becky get it for her? Or someone brought her to the bookstore? Not library, since it's still in the room...... if someone gave it to her, thats suspicious, to me. Makes me wonder if she started to recognize similarities, which is why she videoed.

The main thing I would want to know about that book is where did she get it? Did Becky get it for her? Or someone brought her to the bookstore? Not library, since it's still in the room...... if someone gave it to her, thats suspicious, to me. Makes me wonder if she started to recognize similarities, which is why she videoed.

Friends of the library bookstore?

IMO I agree.. Becky is grandma, right? She says in the video she didn't know why LG was reading it - if it was for school or just on her own. It does not sound like a book that would be assigned from school.

IMO I went back & listened. He asked if she was reading it was for school and BP said something to the effect that "it may have been for her reading points, but it wasn't a school"... and then the video cut off.

IMO I went back & listened. He asked if she was reading it was for school and BP said something to the effect that "it may have been for her reading points, but it wasn't a school"... and then the video cut off.
Right. And since she isn't 9f driving age, she either had to order it online, buy it used from school library type thing, someone in her house bought it for her (possibly at her request). But if none of thise are true, then did someone give it to her???? Someone not in her family? I would definitely want to know where that book came from, considering the subject matter being close to what happened.

Right. And since she isn't 9f driving age, she either had to order it online, buy it used from school library type thing, someone in her house bought it for her (possibly at her request). But if none of thise are true, then did someone give it to her???? Someone not in her family? I would definitely want to know where that book came from, considering the subject matter being close to what happened.
If no one knows or admits to loaning it, I feel like screaming "fingerprint it". That's just absolutely bizzare. My Grandson lived with me and I could tell you what or where every book in his room came from. moo

Kelsi called in to the live this evening, for anyone interested. She's on air now:

I can't say I am surprised.
However, at this late hour, I am unable to get anything from clicking on that.

Anybody have a summary?

I can't say I am surprised.
However, at this late hour, I am unable to get anything from clicking on that.

Anybody have a summary?

Kelsi comes on at about 52:00.

• She was asked by a caller how much time had passed from when the girls asked to go to the trail & when she said yes & took them. She responded they asked initially a couple of hours earlier. She said no. They asked again after about an hour and she said yes.

• Social media aspect was brought up. Gray saying thats all been investigated & nothing was found. She says she doesn't think anything has been ruled out.

• She talked about the location where the shoe was found and the moment when a searcher called out he saw a shoe. She says she was on the private drive directly across from where the girls were found. The searcher saw something & used his phone to zoom in across the creek & then saw the girls.

• They discussed the Evansville case & the similarities. She said LE has been interested in whether the cases could be connected.

• They discussed the car in the cps parking lot. She said it was not the car she saw when dropping the girls off & that vehicle was ruled out by LE.

I paraphrased everything, hopefully I did not make any errors. IMO

there is a serial killer lurking out there, BG. make no mistake, this is his vocation. He's been a sneaky violent sadist and pervert since childhood. he definitely knows he is going to kill at the point we see him on the bridge making his ascent. Why is he doing this? because he knows he's going to enjoy it. How does he know? He's done it before.

dying to know what that crime scene told investigators. obviously it was not an execution by a hit man.

it must bee very specific information. and they can't reveal it.

mOO

its not a necessity that he has done it before to fantasize about it ... surely there are a zillion source where he can read or watch about violent acts and famous killers...he could be a fan of one of those killers ... and now was his time
why this location ? I keep thinking this is not random choice... and not just because its isolated ...but maybe it has some significance for him ...or because it would draw more attention

Kelsi comes on at about 52:00.

• She was asked by a caller how much time had passed from when the girls asked to go to the trail & when she said yes & took them. She responded they asked initially a couple of hours earlier. She said no. They asked again after about an hour and she said yes.

• Social media aspect was brought up. Gray saying thats all been investigated & nothing was found. She says she doesn't think anything has been ruled out.

• She talked about the location where the shoe was found and the moment when a searcher called out he saw a shoe. She says she was on the private drive directly across from where the girls were found. The searcher saw something & used his phone to zoom in across the creek & then saw the girls.

• They discussed the Evansville case & the similarities. She said LE has been interested in whether the cases could be connected.

• They discussed the car in the cps parking lot. She said it was not the car she saw when dropping the girls off & that vehicle was ruled out by LE.

I paraphrased everything, hopefully I did not make any errors. IMO

^BBM

We have discussed the possibility here many times, but this is the first I have heard that LE is considering a link to the murders of Lyric and Elizabeth.

Is this new, or did I miss this previously?

^BBM

We have discussed the possibility here many times, but this is the first I have heard that LE is considering a link to the murders of Lyric and Elizabeth.

Is this new, or did I miss this previously?

Possibility was mentioned early on in multiple articles, but LE never indicated they were related. For example:

Evansdale, Indiana double-homicide links 'coincidental,' Indiana State Police say

Personally I always suspected the cases were by the same killer.

I agree on Evansdale. I also think it is possible BG was trying to get the girls to his car but was unable to achieve that and the crime happened no doubt, but just not where he would have preferred. So perhaps if he had been able to successfully kidnap the girls he would have taken the bodies away from the actual crime scene. ..as is what occurred with the Evansdale murders.

or, he did this all out in the open on purpose.

could he even be linked to the mother daughter that were found murdered in a picnic area posed on the roadside? It was determined not long ago that Israel Keyes was not responsible for this one. I think it was out Northwest Seattle? Idaho? I will have to look it up... but still a trail and camping area.

mOO

Just a guess but I'd like to think so...IIRC in the Down the Hill podcast the reporter asked TL a series of questions about DNA samples:

Have people have ever walked into the police station and volunteered their DNA? Yes.

Has anyone you talked to refused to give DNA? Also yes.

What happens then? We always have a way of getting it.

Yes, but what if the person has the legal reason to refuse the DNA. Not specifically what I am thinking of, but I can imagine the situation when someone would refuse, and no one would have the right to ask.

I might even imagine a very perplexing, twisted, situation when no one would ask, or even hint that they might be interested. Sooner or later, though. He’ll be found.

Nothing justifies what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member