7. Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 2 Sworn 12:26
  8. Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 2 Continues 12:46
  9. Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:00 13:00
  10. Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 5 Sworn 14:32
  11. Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions 14:59
  12. Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 10:30 15:07
Winchester / 19-11-2020

Last edited:
Do I understand correctly that he was still in the same pink top in the evening of 8th?
How did he manage to keep it clean after all that butchery?
No one noticed blood on him just that he was sweaty. How is that possible?
Why didn't he change after getting home? So weird, I wonder what kind of learning disabilities he has?
MOO

Do I understand correctly that he was still in the same pink top in the evening of 8th?
Why didn't he change after getting home? So weird, I wonder what kind of learning disabilities he has?
MOO

On Tuesday it was reported he was wearing a red top on the way to his mother's house. They didn't mention that today though. Could he have taken the red top off somewhere? Moo

Tuesday, 17 November, 2020, 14:16
CCTV of Mays played to jury
The jury has been played footage of Mays walking down Swanmore Road, past the primary school on the way to his mother’s house.

Newton-Price, prosecuting, said: ‘The view we have of Shane Mays is very fleeting but it is unmistakeably him. You can tell it’s him by the red top.'

When he arrived at his mother’s, he was 'sweating heavily’ and told her he had walked her to Emsworth. When his mother asked why, he did not answer, the court was told.

Live trial updates as Shane Mays is accused of murdering teenager Louise Smith

2 minutes ago
CCTV footage of Mays on day of killing
CCTV footage on May 8 - the day Louise was killed - is played to the court showing Mays, wearing a pink polo top on a sunny day, strolling through Well Meadow before cutting through onto Winterslow Drive and Middle Park Way at around 3.45pm.

Live trial updates as Shane Mays is accused of murdering teenager Louise Smith

BBM So red on the way there and pink to his mum? Where's the red top?
He's in a red tshirt on the cctv the night before in the shops. I'm confused now.

MOO

It does seem strange - such an extremely violent murder with blood spots on his trainers but seemingly nothing else.

Last ever CCTV footage of 'murdered' Louise Smith, 16, shows her shopping with her killer uncle | Daily Mail Online

More details and cctv at link. SM's shirt looks more red than pink, @Bogyo13.

Warning: info about injuries.

Thank you, @Harchmare!

So he stayed in the same t-shirt, no shower etc? How did it not get any blood on it? And was he wearing the same tshirt on the day before too when there's the cctv video in the shop? Perhaps he's got multiple red identical t-shirts. I hope LE has that top. Moo

This whole clean t-shirt issue bothers me so much. Perhaps he did have help. Or just went back later to do the gory deed?
Speculation only
But they were implying in court that it was the punching that had contributed to Louise's death. In fact I think that he has assumed responsibility in his manslaughter plea saying he agreed the punches could have contributed towards her death. Maybe he took his shirt off during the attack?

But they were implying in court that it was the punching that had contributed to Louise's death. In fact I think that he has assumed responsibility in his manslaughter plea saying he agreed the punches could have contributed towards her death. Maybe he took his shirt off during the attack?

BBM
I thought about that too but then she would have had to be aware of the attack. I always assumed she was unaware of what was coming,he hit her and did who knows what.
Perhaps he tried to rape her first and took his shirt off but how did nobody hear? She must have screamed for help? I can't believe noone heard anything, everyone was exercising, running during the first lockdown even those who wouldn't even move otherwise..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back