Web Sleuthing Tips?

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to look at the archives on here (websleuths) for the Antoinetta McCoy case. I saw references to it on other threads but I don't know how to find them.

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to look at the archives on here (websleuths) for the Antoinetta McCoy case. I saw references to it on other threads but I don't know how to find them.

Well, can you tell us more about the case? Time frame, location, missing or deceased? I copied the word "Antoinetta" into the Search box (at the upper right) with no results.

Are you looking for Anthonette Cayedito?

NM - NM - Anthonette Cayedito, 9, Gallup, 6 April 1986

Marinthia McCoy?

FL - FL - Marinthia McCoy, 26, Daytona Beach, 20 Sept 1989

Well, can you tell us more about the case? Time frame, location, missing or deceased? I copied the word "Antoinetta" into the Search box (at the upper right) with no results.

Are you looking for Anthonette Cayedito?

NM - NM - Anthonette Cayedito, 9, Gallup, 6 April 1986

Marinthia McCoy?

FL - FL - Marinthia McCoy, 26, Daytona Beach, 20 Sept 1989
Thanks for responding. Antoinetta McCoy is the victim. Peter Moses was a cult leader. The crime happened in north Carolina.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back