GUILTY VT - Ronald Wilkins, 36, shot to death, Shaftsbury, 25 Aug 2007

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
I hope that all here keep up with this story.

Here is why the s.o.b killed the man.

The story...

WCAX

Resspectfully,
dark_shadows

Incredible! Just incredible. Did he think that murder would keep his victims from talking? I wish he had put the gun to his own head....what a monster.

link This is the story in our paper today prior to the court appearance this afternoon. Before the real reason was discovered.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

What a disgusting piece of crapola. No wonder the young mom didn't want her baby living with him. I feel so badly for all these children.

Thank you Dark Shadows, I think that link was a good summary. It makes you just how aware of what the kids had to see. How horrible :(
To dearest Angels_Not_Forgotten,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome. Yes there is more on that link. Thank-you for taking the time to read about the case.
All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Dear God Almighty.....
I couldnt read anymore than the first link--- what a fricking nightmare- and as cp said- why couldnt he have put the gun to is own head-:furious:

These people apparently don't believe in filing charges when someone is molested. This is one of the most mind boggling cases I have ever heard.
I think more arrests are in order for those who protected this guy.

These people apparently don't believe in filing charges when someone is molested. This is one of the most mind boggling cases I have ever heard.
To my dearest Beyond Belief,:blowkiss:
I wish that O'Reilly would see this. He is the one who made everyone aware of Cashman. No one in our own state would stand up for the children, Bill did it for us....

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

I was thinking the same thing. Many victims, it is sad no one spoke up sooner. Look how many victims he left behind. His poor grandbaby may have been one of them.

From the above article:
"Pretty scary," said 14-year-old Chris Loomis, who witnessed the shooting. "He came right up through a little trail, and he was carrying a 9 millimeter, and he shot him while all the kids were sitting right there."

The children watched this lunatic kill their father. One of them was possibly molested by the gunman right?

What's that old adage----- an eye for an eye? I hate to seem so violent but this monster needs to be removed from the planet.

Saw a clip on this on Fox this morning. Reporter said she couldn't say too much about the case. I'm going back to all your references, not just the first one. Thanks so much Dark Shadows for bringing this to our attention.

Saw a clip on this on Fox this morning. Reporter said she couldn't say too much about the case. I'm going back to all your references, not just the first one. Thanks so much Dark Shadows for bringing this to our attention.
Dearest BarnGoddess,:blowkiss:
Thank-you.

Here is a link to our paper for todays article;

Melee breaks out after arraignment of accused killer

A family friend, identified in court papers as C.L., told police he saw Christmas ride up on his bicycle and approach Wilkins.

"Don't shoot; don't shoot," Wilkins said, according to C.L.

"How do you like me now?" Christmas said after he shot him, according to the affidavit.

The killing was witnessed by Wilkins' children -- ages 9, 12 and 14. Christmas, who rode his bicycle home, was arrested without incident there by state police.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

This story is very complicated. Please keep us posted.

Dearest Kittykat,:blowkiss:
I will keep posting info. Yes it is very complicated. Apparently he is not going to be charged with all of the sex assaults on the children. There will be more on our news in a few minutes. I will post more then.

All of my Respect,
dark_shadows

One of his children that witnessed her fathers murder was one of the children the Christmas molested.....more than 30 times. She is the 12 year-old.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304