GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

But they were implying in court that it was the punching that had contributed to Louise's death. In fact I think that he has assumed responsibility in his manslaughter plea saying he agreed the punches could have contributed towards her death. Maybe he took his shirt off during the attack?

I was wondering if he took off his clothes,particularly if he raped her before killing her. Is there a stream or pond in The Thicket where he could have had a wash? Could be he was wet rather than just sweaty when he visited his mother.

Maybe someone let him have a shower at their house and washed his clothes for him? JMO

He is on cctv coming out of the thicket and going to his mother in the same t-shirt. His mum and sister said he was sweaty.
He then is on cctv in Iceland getting pizzas on the same afternoon in seemingly the same top

Just thinking...they did say she was so badly injured/ burnt etc they could not give a cause of death.
Awful thought but the terrible injuries aswell as the fire could both be a crude attempt to destroy her identity
If he is lying about the blows to the head being her cause of death then he may be using the injuries for his "story"

I don't know how I have missed this case, but I am only just discovering the details now it has gone to trial. I wonder if this case hasn't received the same level of media attention one would expect due to the pandemic? I am desperatly sorry for this little girl. This doesn't look like manslaughter to me.

I think there was probably some kind of attempted rape in the thicket. The way they describe louise body when found makes me think she was found either nude or partially nude. So I'm guessing he probably removed his shirt during the attack. If I remember, back in May we had a bit of a heatwave in UK and usually during heatwaves you often see (not that you want to and often can't un-see it :D) is men walking around with their tops off. Often larger men who seem to overheat more. JMO.

I think there was probably some kind of attempted rape in the thicket. The way they describe louise body when found makes me think she was found either nude or partially nude. So I'm guessing he probably removed his shirt during the attack. If I remember, back in May we had a bit of a heatwave in UK and usually during heatwaves you often see (not that you want to and often can't un-see it :D) is men walking around with their tops off. Often larger men who seem to overheat more. JMO.

I think you are correct, I think there was an attempted rape and he removed his top. I think it was VE day when we went missing? It was really really hot during that time, I remember walking the dogs and loads of people were sitting in their front gardens and having 'socially distanced' parties over the fence with the neighbours, I saw a fair few topless beer gussling chaps!

Unless he had taken a hoodie or jacket with him then he must have taken the shirt off during the attack. May 8th was a beautiful warm day in the uk. I was celebrating with a socially distance street party my neighbours threw. It was sunny but slightly overcast at times ( I remember fetching a jacket and my kids were in dressing gowns and slippers towards the end of the night it wasn’t stiflingly hot) I doubt he’d taken his shirt off purely because of the heat. In my opinion if he took the shirt off it was to sexually assault Louise.

Earlier that day he had left the home and met someone in a car then returned soon after carrying something, I believe he had purchased cannabis for Louise, he maybe saw Louise looking a bit down after her friend couldn’t meet that day and he convinced her to go with him to smoke some weed and chill out. Maybe he took his shirt off while they smoked, and tried to make a pass at Louise, she rebuffed him but he pressed on, Louise fought back maybe said she was going to tell CJ but he attacked and then continued to rape her. SM, full of sick sexual urges and also now enraged that Louise dare reject him, defiled her body in such a horrific way that it cannot be published. Do we have cctv of Mays on the way to the crime scene? Do we know for sure that he wasn’t wearing or carrying a jacket to the murder scene? Could he have hidden the jacket before going to his mums house and it hasn’t been discovered? If he was wearing say a waterproof jacket zipped up there might not necessarily be blood on the pink shirt. I’m wondering if he didn’t stop somewhere to wash blood from his hands, change his shirt, maybe he had 2 t shirts that were almost identical which wouldn’t be uncommon. Did he take anything to the murder scene or did he avoid cctv? Is there evidence that he was empty handed wearing the pink shirt on the way to the murder scene.

Both his mum and sister describe him as hot & sweaty when he arrived at his mums which indicates he must of been quite hot/worked up a sweat which is what makes me think he removed the top temporarily until he had cooled down. Men in general tend to feel temperature different to women (IMO) My husband will often feel very hot and at the same time in the same room I will feel rather chilly! But it would be interesting if there is any CCTV of him on the way there to clarify. Also strange is the lack of blood given the violent nature of the attack.

Both his mum and sister describe him as hot & sweaty when he arrived at his mums which indicates he must of been quite hot/worked up a sweat which is what makes me think he removed the top temporarily until he had cooled down. Men in general tend to feel temperature different to women (IMO) My husband will often feel very hot and at the same time in the same room I will feel rather chilly! But it would be interesting if there is any CCTV of him on the way there to clarify. Also strange is the lack of blood given the violent nature of the attack.
I wonder if a mum would suggest having a bath/shower, or him asking for one, and then doing a clothes wash. I think a motherly instinct would do that, just to care for an offspring. Maybe nothing neferious in her intentions necessarily.

Will be interesting to hear the full pathology report.. as they could not ascertain exactly the cause of death i wonder if they can say whether the injuries occurred at time of death or possibly at a later time for example when setting the fire

Is there any water source in or around the thicket I wonder.
Did Louise have a backpack with her perhaps with a water bottle I wonder.
Also another thing that bugging me is IF he took his clothes off how is CJ's dna on the stick?

This map shows the road route from the Thicket ( I think Louise body was found in the top area, close to Rowlands Castle ) down to SMs mother's home. Obv he would have cut across the Thicket and there seem to be two lakes in that area.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Is there any water source in or around the thicket I wonder.
Did Louise have a backpack with her perhaps with a water bottle I wonder.
Also another thing that bugging me is IF he took his clothes off how is CJ's dna on the stick?

That continues to puzzle me - although Prosecution has explicitly said they are not linking Cj to the crime - but still :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back