NY NY - NY, 125th St station, WhtMale 60-80, UP7958, tatts: eagle, chief, military/patriotic, Mar'93

The Dow network general accepts cases from those offical invesigating the case Police or Coroner...

I do not agree. I brought up a couple of UID's from the Netherlands to the Doe Network and send them messages when I find they are identified through MSM so they can take the file down. There only must be an official MP or UID report by LE to refer to. In this case he is in Namus and there are LE contacts. There might be a problem with the PM picture. I believe they prefer a recon in the file, but sometimes they create a link to the PM picture, I saw.

Or do you mean the DNA Doe project? Then you are correct.

Last edited:
I do not agree. I brought up a couple of UID's from the Netherlands to the Doe Network and send them messages when I find they are identified through MSM so they can take the file down. There only must be an official MP or UID report by LE to refer to. In this case he is in Namus and there are LE contacts. There might be a problem with the PM picture. I believe they prefer a recon in the file, but sometimes they create a link to the PM picture, I saw.

Or do you mean the DNA Doe project? Then you are correct.

@Startover I need to correct the above. Sorry for putting you and others "on the wrong leg". The Doe Network seems to have changed their policy recently. I saw that they state:

Please be advised:
We are currently not accepting Unidentified Persons Case Submissions from the general public at this time as we address our backlog and reformat our cases. If you are Law Enforcement you may submit your case using this form

There is no explanation about the why.

60 to 80 year old White Male

Date found March 13, 1993
​New York County, New York
​Circumstances:
Unknown white male was witnessed to collapse on a northbound A train at the 125th street station.
Tattoo of an eagle on right forearm, tattoo of Native American chief on upper right arm, two multicolored tattoos on left arm, depicting military designs with stars and "1948"and "1949" "Jack" "Good.....For......"

Unidentified Persons

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Photos of tattoos and additional info at links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was identified as Stacy Gause aged 71 of Bridegport Conneticut.

They gave him a number; his name was Stacy Gause

206DMNY- Francisco Rivera

206DMNY - Francisco Rivera

Someone look at him please

I see some major problems with both man to be a match. The height is off (but if other things would have fitted it wouldn't bother me), John Doe seems to have a very masculine massive chin. I don't see that in MP and MP is Hispanic where John Doe is Caucasian. MP would have been 58 in 1993, UID is estimated to be between 60 - 80...would fit, but looking at the PM picture he looks much older then 60 to me. I could be wrong though. And there is no word about a potential veteran/military background or tattoos.

Its the only one from New York that fits the timeline, otherwise he came from somewhere else. If I include all states, there are 220 possiblities for the time frame.

Funny it was MP's jaw that made me think it could be him. I understand about the ethical problem however the PM photo is very bright.

The tattoos are a problem. :(

Its the only one from New York that fits the timeline, otherwise he came from somewhere else. If I include all states, there are 220 possiblities for the time frame.

Funny it was MP's jaw that made me think it could be him. I understand about the ethical problem however the PM photo is very bright.

The tattoos are a problem. :(

For me the mouth was the first thing I noticed..MP has kind of the same small mouth, but the other things don't match up.

@Startover I need to correct the above. Sorry for puttingAs they say they have a backlog..
@Startover I need to correct the above. Sorry for putting you and others "on the wrong leg". The Doe Network seems to have changed their policy recently. I saw that they state:

Please be advised:
We are currently not accepting Unidentified Persons Case Submissions from the general public at this time as we address our backlog and reformat our cases. If you are Law Enforcement you may submit your case using this form

you and others "on the wrong leg". The Doe Network seems to have changed their policy recently. I saw that they state:

Please be advised:

AS they say they have a backlog....of course othere websites are Charley Project and Namus...

I went ahead and opened his eyes, and added fur collar like was listed on his coat, et al.
Hope it helps.
View attachment 273474

PS...This may be similar to his appearance as a younger man.
View attachment 273477

@coffeeandacig That gives a very interesting effect and a totally different view, especially the younger version. Thank you for doing that...it sounds silly but for me also an eyeopener. Actually I was always looking out for a member who could do the reverse recons...from old to younger. Greatly appreciated.

@coffeeandacig That gives a very interesting effect and a totally different view, especially the younger version. Thank you for doing that...it sounds silly but for me also an eyeopener. Actually I was always looking out for a member who could do the reverse recons...from old to younger. Greatly appreciated.

Thanks @Bit of hope!
There is an application that anyone can use to create younger or older versions of a profile picture.
I believe some members of Websleuths are using the Artbreeder app to create more "realistic" or appealing looking photos. It is what I used to create the younger version. I didn't use any app for the elderly photo.

I have no doubt that neighbors or locals would recognize this gentleman. Too bad it's so long ago, now.
UID 7958 5.jpg

Thank you so very much @coffeeandacig that's brilliant, and thanks for the app info. I think we should focus on the nose, it doesn't change. At least we can exclude that guy. So 201 to go.

Did the military not have info on him? Sorry if it's been asked and answered.

490DMAZ - Raymond Edward Shore

Raymond Shore
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 - 175 lbs

Raymond Shore was last heard from on November 1, 1987. He told family members that he would be taking a road trip to either Northern or Southern Arizona, though authorities say that he may have traveled to the east coast.

Has a hernia operation scar but no mention of tattoos

977DMCA - Gordon Mason

Gordan Mason

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Nothing about tattoos

Members online

Online statistics