Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding where she lives and a fence...in her TikTok videos, her exterior doors are a coral/pink color if anyone feels like Googling apartments in the Energy Corridor. I’ve only found one that’s coral on the outside but don’t see any exterior doors the same color.

Found on another site. Note the added comments in the black boxes:

128677915_10224824811991601_4393697739372691388_n.jpg

The article in question (already posted here upthread): ‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

Oh, boy. I am about to walk my previous comment way back.

‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time."

"Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.

Naked? She hopped over the fence with no clothes on o_O

I found the apartments that are in the background of at least one of her tik tok videos. It’s 2.9 miles from the Omni hotel. It does have a fence around it, and there’s no way she would have jumped it IMO.

The Grove at Wilcrest Energy Corridor Apartments
11070 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77043
(713) 461-1107
Google Maps

I found the apartments that are in the background of at least one of her tik tok videos. It’s 2.9 miles from the Omni hotel. It does have a fence around it, and there’s no way she would have jumped it IMO.

The Grove at Wilcrest Energy Corridor Apartments
11070 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77043
(713) 461-1107
Google Maps

Thanks for finding that! She'd have to be a pole vaulter to get over that fencing, I wonder why he would even say such a thing?

I think she was dumped after midnight Friday - wonder if there are any cameras on that area ?
JMO
The police said this weekend there was a business with footage near where body was found but they had not yet reviewed. Tough area for getting good footage but we can hope. GPS or footage by the apartment might be possible. Police: Naked woman found dead on side of road in west Houston

With all the social influencer references, I totally missed (until now) that she grew up right here in PA, graduated from Pitt. She had a lot of life in her, a bright future. Gone.

Robinault said Sharkey grew up in a small town, close to Lake Erie. She wasn't a big fan of the cold winters, her mom said.

"She loves the south," said Robinault. "She always wanted to live in the warmth, since she grew up right by the Great Lake where it's yucky and cold a lot."

Sharkey studied biology in college and graduated summa *advertiser censored* laude, Robinault recalled.

What we know about the Houston influencer found dead

With all the social influencer references, I totally missed (until now) that she grew up right here in PA, graduated from Pitt. She had a lot of life in her, a bright future. Gone.

Robinault said Sharkey grew up in a small town, close to Lake Erie. She wasn't a big fan of the cold winters, her mom said.

Yes, I actually heard about this story from our local paper this evening. She grew up in Youngsville, PA in Warren County.

Warren County woman found dead in Houston Texas over the weekend | WJET/WFXP/YourErie.com

Thanks Knox, I suppose they lived on the ground floor and their apartment faced a parking lot, then?
I would assume so, there's a walk gate seen here - Google Maps

You can see an interior row of apartments, which look like the rear faces out onto a covered parking area. Maybe that's more logical as he said she hopped in a car.
Google Maps

Surely there are security cameras that could verify his story right?

Just as a side note, I’m not 100% sure The Grove apts is where she lived, but I did recognize them in her videos. Could have also had a friend who lived there as well?

Houston influencer found dead was 'scared for her life' prior to death, friends say

The 26-year-old Instagram influencer from Houston had told her friends before she died that she feared for her safety, according to one of her friends.

Alexis Sharkey was found dead on the side of a road on Saturday morning. Her friends told ABC13 that Sharkey mentioned to them about her fears a month ago during their trip to Marfa, Texas.

Here's a video report by ABC News which includes the local affiliate reporter telling ABC he spoke with Alexis's husband. That it was a strange conversation, that the husband was very upset and that he abruptly ended the conversation hanging up on the reporter telling him not to contact him again.

https://twitter.com/abcWNN/status/1333709163575308288?s=09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member