Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the waste disposal employee was not alone when he discovered the body. IIRC, the meter reader that discovered Caylee Anthony’s body was unfairly scrutinized, in an effort to turn eyes away from CA.

jmo

'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by ...
www.kagstv.com › article › news › local › family-frien...

13 hours ago — Houston police say Sharkey's naked body was found Saturday off I-10 ... She said her son-in-law, Tom Sharkey, told her Saturday that Alexis ...

Missing Instagram Influencer's Body Found on Side of Road ...
people.com › Crime

14 hours ago — Missing Instagram Influencer Alexis Sharkey's Nude Body Found on ... alerted her daughter was missing by her son-in-law, Tom Sharkey, ABC 13 reported. ... then Was Found Dead in Alley — and Suspect Was Just Arrested.

Missing Instagram Influencer Alexis Sharkey Found Dead in ...
www.newsbreak.com › Texas State › Houston

her husband, Tom Sharkey, 49, wrote on Facebook after news of her death was confirmed. She and her husband had been married for less than a year.

Alexis Sharkey: Inside her social media presence
www.click2houston.com › news › local › 2020/11/30

3 days ago — Tom Sharkey, Alexis's husband, has also been sharing photos of her on Facebook throughout the search and as the revelation of her death was ...

'Absolutely foul play': Mother of Houston Instagram star Alexis ...
www.click2houston.com › news › local › 2020/12/01

11 hours ago — Sharkey moved to West Texas, where she met and married Tom Sharkey and became a full-time social media influencer. They moved to ...---
more at links
----
gathering the latest MSM news.

Houston influencer found dead was 'scared for her life' prior to death, friends say

The 26-year-old Instagram influencer from Houston had told her friends before she died that she feared for her safety, according to one of her friends.

Alexis Sharkey was found dead on the side of a road on Saturday morning. Her friends told ABC13 that Sharkey mentioned to them about her fears a month ago during their trip to Marfa, Texas.
BBM
So, Now I am of 2 thoughts instead of the obvious one that most of us have been thinking and seen a most cases.
Did she have a Stalker ??
It is a possibility she did have one and was fearful of the stalker, IMO
But, I am sure her friends and LE know and can track that down via all of her SM and phone.
Just throwing another option out there and in my mind and trying to figure out what the heck happened to Alexis and why was she found tossed along side the road, Naked ???

I hope the waste disposal employee was not alone when he discovered the body. IIRC, the meter reader that discovered Caylee Anthony’s body was unfairly scrutinized, in an effort to turn eyes away from CA.

jmo
Hi there @steeltowngirl
I thought the same thing but one of the first articles said an employee reported finding her and the employee said he was driving when "THEY" saw feet in the bushes.
Hopefully there were 2 or more employees and you never know if this is just bad reporting or there was more than One employee.

"An investigation began Saturday after a Houston Public Works employee reported finding a woman's unclothed body around 8 a.m. in the 1000 block of Red Haw, near the Katy Freeway. HPD detectives said the employee was driving when they saw feet in the bushes.

Authorities said the woman had no visible injuries and believe her body had been there overnight."

Mother of Houston influencer believes her daughter was murdered

MOD NOTE

PLEASE READ THIS...

Numerous posts have had to be removed for a wide variety of items against TOS

• #1 accusations or implications of guilt of a family member without ANY statement from LE to support this as well as rude and insulting posts about the husband. This is 100% against our victim-friendly/family friendly policy and our mod CocoChanel has already posted about this yesterday evening: Found Deceased - TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

• Sleuthing family and/or posting family's social media. NEITHER are allowed.

• Pics and/or info posted without APPROVED links to verify the source. If you can't link it, because it's not an approved source, you cannot post it either.

Members here are EXPECTED to make themselves familiar with AND follow the rules we have in place here.

Members who violate any of these guidelines will have their posts removed. Repeated violations will risk temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Here's another story that was just posted a little bit ago from near her hometown. Her mom's interview is heartbreaking. Her friends are also in the video, claiming Alexis was "petrified" of someone close to her.

Warren County native found dead in Texas | WJET/WFXP/YourErie.com

I do think it's important to note, that the friend that said this, did not say Alexis told them she was petrified, and scared for her life. It was the friend, that made that assumption by "looking" at her, as she states in the interview. We don't yet know for sure if any of these accusations are true, so let's be careful there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆