Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, they hadn't heard from her since Friday at 6 pm and Alexis's husband texted his wife's friends boyfriend at 11pm on Friday asking if they had seen her but the Friends didn't go over to her apartment until 12:30 on Saturday???

That means they knew she was missing since Friday.

<modsnip>
I did find an alternate source:

Wait a minute! This is the same girl who was on Inside Edition getting plastic surgery to look like Meghan Markle!

They will be able to trace drugs inside her body.

because you think your friend is inside the house and could be in danger.

Her friends are probably also social media influencers so they are egocentric. (Not meaning that in a bad way.)

These are young people, right? I can see not knowing when to make the big step of calling someone’s mom. Sort of sitting there wondering whether to blow something up.

If the husband said they fought and she left, I’d start there. I don’t think she’s take off on foot, contact no one and mysteriously be stripped and killed but with no sign of obvious damage on her body.

These are young people, right? I can see not knowing when to make the big step of calling someone’s mom. Sort of sitting there wondering whether to blow something up.

If the husband said they fought and she left, I’d start there. I don’t think she’s take off on foot, contact no one and mysteriously be stripped and killed but with no sign of obvious damage on her body.
I think there is a person(s) missing from this story that ties it all together. I don't think she left on foot <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a video interview that TR did with KHOU 11 that is posted by Houdat on page 13 of this thread.

And there is an article with a quote from CT that is posted by Ontario Mom a few answers up.

Go watch the interview with TR and then read what CT is quoted as saying.

Nothing they say adds up

I have a hard time understanding a timeline unless it’s written out. I saw her interview. I will look for his quote.

In the meantime, questions I have:

1. When was the last time anyone saw her?
2. Who was the last person known to have seen her?
3. When did her friend TR find out she was gone?
4. When was the last contact with anyone outside her home?
5. When did she last use any form of social media?
6. When was TR sitting outside her apartment? Was anyone else with her?
7. When did TR contact Alexis’ mom?
8. When did the Ex-husband contact anyone to say she was missing?
9. When did the Ex-husband contact the mother to say Alexis was missing?

I have a hard time understanding a timeline unless it’s written out. I saw her interview. I will look for his quote.

I'll try to help with some of this:

1) From what I have been able to gather, her hubby was the last person confirmed to have seen her (hopping their patio railing and getting into a car, per his words), some time Friday evening between 6P and 11P;
2) See above

Obviously if she did get into a car, we can assume that since it was not her own and, hence, that someone else was driving. I think that person may hold the clues critical to solving this case.

wow, yep. bbm:

She's graceful, a very, very graceful woman," Ricardo told Inside Edition of Meghan. "... I want what she has that I don't."

Did Woman's Surgery to Look Like Meghan Markle Work?

oh wow. And they threw a large party for her...
things you randomly learn. Not that they don't care about their friend but clearly its an attention seeking bunch. Hence all the talking to media. MOO

Well I guess at this point we just got to wait and see.

Th only scenario I could see where all the parties we know are innocent is that she had a fight with husband had someone pick her up. Love interest maybe, OD , was already naked and that person, went 4 mins near her apartment and placed her there?
The friends might just genuinely think its the husband?? If they know what happen and they are not involved surely they would want true justice for their friend??

1) From what I have been able to gather, her hubby was the last person confirmed to have seen her (hopping their patio railing and getting into a car, per his words), some time Friday evening between 6P and 11P;
2) See above

Obviously if she did get into a car, we can assume that since it was not her own and, hence, that someone else was driving. I think that person may hold the clues critical to solving this case.

3) The friends say they last heard from Alexis between around 5:30 and 6:30pm on the evening of Friday, the day after they had spent a fun Thanksgiving at Tanya's house. (In her video, Tanya / Tonya? said around 6)

6) After we hadn't heard anything from her on Saturday, we were worried so Tanya and I went to their apartment at about 12:30 [noon] ," Desiree said. "They had a ring doorbell, but nobody answered. "We sat outside and waited for hours."

Friends of influencer Alexis Sharkey say they have vital information for cops

Sharkey said when he last saw his wife, he warned her not to drive.

"She understood me. I understood her. We didn't fight when she left. I just told her she couldn't drive under the influence," said Sharkey. "She left anyhow. This is where we're at."

The husband didn't elaborate on those claims or offer specifics about the circumstances.

He told Campion he's been cooperating with homicide detectives and said he turned over all of his wife's messages, emails, and phone calls. He said he feels confident the Houston Police Department can figure out what's going on, "going to find everyone that was involved."
Husband of Houston Instagram influencer says he's receiving death threats

But he said they didn't fight. He's also cooperating with LE.

3. Another friend of Tanya's Chelsea found out at 11 pm on Friday that she was missing,
But there is no mention if Chelsea told Tanya or others in the group

6. TR says that she went over at Alexis's apartment at 12:30 on Saturday/ another friend was with her.
7. TR didn't contact Alexis's mother, it was Tom that did
8. 11 pm on Friday asking Chelsea's boyfriend if anyone had heard from her.
9. Tom contacted Alexis's mother on Saturday to say that she was missing.

Is there a timeline someone can direct me to?
not a timeline per se yet but I have a media thread for her -
basically IMO we have some conflicting reports from the friends and the husband - last seen by husband hopping a fence Friday evening then a test to one of her friends' husbands at 11 saying they had a fight and she left

friends say they heard from her friday around 6pm - and she had thanksgiving at a friends house but now we are hearing thanksgiving morning was with the husband.

TX-Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020-MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION
eta;
Despite her sunny online persona, multiple friends said the 26-year-old had a troubled relationship with her new husband, Tom Sharkey, whom she married in December.

“Her and her husband were going through a divorce,” one friend said. The decision to end her marriage, the friend said, came after a girls’ trip to Marfa, Texas, last month, where Sharkey claimed her husband “had been putting hands on her.”

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time.’”
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

Every mid-20s person I know has their Snap or similar location on for their friend group unless it is specifically turned off. Why wouldn’t they just check that?

Is that only common on the west coast or something?

It’s weird that her spouse was worried but no one else seemed to be.

I agree this is odd. My only explanation is that Chelsey's husband didn't mention it to her. Pretty hard to believe I know (though some men are less gossipy than the rest of us). Still very far fetched.

The conflicting reports about who contacted her mother first are confusing. I could have sworn I watched a video interview with Alexis mother where the she said it was the friends who reached out to her first not the husband.

2) See above

Ah! I wonder if LE ha determined that and knows who it is, if true. If so, I bet there will be an arrest rather quickly.

Thanks so much for responding!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member