Australia Australia - Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, WA *Sentencing* - #24

Judgement page 80: BRE's Admissions

Can anyone explain:

35. On 2 December 2016, Detective SC Michelle Haase obtained a voluntary DNA sample from [AH], DNA barcode 8129243.
36. On 13 December 2016, Detective SC Michelle Haase obtained a voluntary DNA sample from [BAH], DNA barcode 812924
37. On 22 December 2016, Detective SC Steve Kang obtained a DNA reference sample from me, DNA barcode 8141569.

e.g.
35. In previous Court docs: ALH victim in HD was Count 2 (plead guilty) - who/what is AH now in the Judgement ?
36. BAH ?
37. Police Interview on 22/12/16 "brace yourself Bradley" DNA is yours = 37 :p

Can anyone explain:

35. On 2 December 2016, Detective SC Michelle Haase obtained a voluntary DNA sample from [AH], DNA barcode 8129243.
36. On 13 December 2016, Detective SC Michelle Haase obtained a voluntary DNA sample from [BAH], DNA barcode 812924
37. On 22 December 2016, Detective SC Steve Kang obtained a DNA reference sample from me, DNA barcode 8141569.

e.g.
35. In previous Court docs: ALH victim in HD was Count 2 (plead guilty) - who/what is AH now in the Judgement ?
36. BAH ?

Haase is the officer in charge of the Julie Cutler murder investigation, very senior homicide copper.

" Young Brad" as a teenager is indulging in some pretty sophisticated criminal behaviour as he does his Huntingdale break ins and attacks the young girl sleeping in the family home.
Cutting the telephone line before the attack-it is the sort of thing that was depicted on crime movies of the time.
The Julie Cutler mystery-it is likely this young woman was being stalked in the weeks before her murder. A lot of effort went into the abduction and cover up. The culprit really wanted that car in the sea with the resultant destruction of evidence. At the time it should have set the alarms bells ringing in Perth that there was a very determined killer on the loose.
The bizarre Hollywood Hospital attack. Broad daylight at work. Almost begging authorities.."hey take a look at me'....a lot of *advertiser censored* takes place in hospital settings.
The Claremont rampage..prior to the arrest I speculated that there was an element of "if im going to go down for one murder I may as well go down for three" thinking by the offender who must have been expecting to be arrested any tick of the clock.
They were three brazen abductions from the same area of a City in fear and uproar in a very short space of time. I think I was correct.
No wonder Young Brad was having sleep problems at the time...he must have been expecting a knock at the door anytime and couldn't believe his luck when the focus shifted to the unfortunate Lance Williams.
One of Brads favourite movies was the Richard Ramirez tribute "Forced Entry ". The brutal rape of a German Mosman Park Au pair.... it almost follows the script of that *advertiser censored* movie as to how the crime is begun...It screams sophisticated ultra sick and sophisticated offender ....must have left very little forensic evidence......offender still on the loose...?
For me the conviction of young Bradley has answered some questions....but left many others still unanswered.

1 serial killer down in WA
how many to go ?
For me it is like how many did this one do.? Must have thought he was bulletproof. Got away with Huntingdale, the HH hospital attempt, the brutal, brutal KK rape, and pulled 3 young girls of the streets of Claremont literally under the coppers noses,.
Then knowing what he has done he has the chutzpah to front up at little athletics for years with a telephoto camera and a smile for all the pre pubescent teens and their yummy mummies in sports attire,
What about the reports that this clown was an "award winning sports and Little athletics photographer" after his arrest. ? Nothing more about it but the same era reports of this murderer working for mining companies ,government departments and others as a sub contractor have been verified.
And what about his part time employment at swimming championships...what was he doing...lifeguard?.....hot dog seller..?
Hmmmmmm......

<modsnip: Referenced posts have been removed>

The fact of the matter is hes been caugh and will probably go down carl williams style
Im more interested in
1-any more victims ?
2 did he act alone ?
3 has he been out of the country ?
4 were is sarah ?
Id say the book hasnt been closed on the CSK just yet

Last edited by a moderator:
This Monday 16 Nov: Australian Story:

Sixteen years after Australian Story first covered the case of the Claremont serial killer, the program returns with a forensic investigation of how police solved two murders and exclusive interviews with victims’ families.

Three young women disappeared from the streets of Claremont during the mid-90s but, from the start, police struggled to crack the case.

In 2004, Australian Story interviewed experts who suggested a full review of police evidence. That became a "turning point" in the investigation.

By 2016, police had amassed enough forensic evidence to arrest Bradley Edwards who was found guilty of murdering Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon this year. There was not enough evidence to convict him over the death of Sarah Spiers.

Sarah's father Don and Jane's mother Jenny speak for the first time since the verdict was delivered.

Airs Monday November 16, 8pm (AEDT), on ABCTV and iview.

Producers
Greg Hassall
Wendy Page

Trailer: To His Door | Claremont Killer | Australian Story

Kate osbourne
Age 33
Vanished in bali on april 18 2003
Very strong resemblance to ciara glennon
Was edwards on the island at this time ?

Very disappointed with the "To his door' effort. No mention of MM, the LW fiasco glossed over , the Telstra leads ignored, and Edwards not on the official list, we still don't know for sure if Edwards father was his direct supervisor......can only hope some real investigative journalists have a go at it later down the track.....

Hi all,
Enigma of the Dark by Tim Clarke is available now. Tim is the legal affairs editor of The West Australian and was in court for every day of the trial. He has also interviewed family members of the victims. As I mentioned before, I edited the book but received no additional money for it - just my salary as an employee of the newspaper.

Also the book in question will only be rehashing eveything that has been said time and time again
Worthy candidates for a book release in my opinion are
1. The x wife
2 x wifes partner
3 survivors
5. Scum bags family members

Thread closed for review and cleanup.

Check back later.

ADMIN NOTE:

Numerous posts have been removed.

None of the following is allowed at Websleuths:

Posts enquiring or making insinuations about other members possibly being BE

Sleuthing of individuals who have not been officially named a POI/suspect in any case or insinuating that members on other sites could have been BE

Bickering, snarky, rude or personalizing posts

Circumventing WS board profanity filters

Posts violating the above, or any of Websleuths TOS will be removed and members may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Thread is open again. Post accordingly.

Also the book in question will only be rehashing eveything that has been said time and time again
Worthy candidates for a book release in my opinion are
1. The x wife
2 x wifes partner
3 survivors
5. Scum bags family members
Agree, so sick of jurno's etc jumping on the band wagon to make a quick buck, with headlines stating 'new information' when really they are just rehashing what we already know, but just adding what his favorite color is !! I think there are going to be some very interesting books and interviews coming out once sentencing is settled.

Can anyone explain:

e.g.
36. BAH ?
A. search a person WITHOUT first making an arrest and the need for a police officer to take a record
B. Police powers to search premises and to SEIZE And RETAIN
H. Requirements for the DETENTION treatment and QUESTIONING of suspect
L. Cant Remmember
Join the dots and theres your answer

Last edited:
Agree, so sick of jurno's etc jumping on the band wagon to make a quick buck, with headlines stating 'new information' when really they are just rehashing what we already know, but just adding what his favorite color is !! I think there are going to be some very interesting books and interviews coming out once sentencing is settled.
Yeah its the name that irks me enigma of the dark, sounds like a steven king novel ,l mean
these people have more front than woolies
Let the dust settle please total disregard For all concerned, might buy a copy put it in the dunne incase of another lockdown

Yeah its the name that irks me enigma of the dark, sounds like a steven king novel ,l mean
these people have more front than woolies
Let the dust settle please total disregard For all concerned, might buy a copy put it in the dunne incase of another lockdown
agree dont like the title at all, doesnt deems to fit IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back