Found Deceased TX - Darius Gatlin, 28, Houston, 11 September 2015 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Darius Gatlin, 28, left home on September 11, wearing a pink and white tank top, blue jean shorts and pink and white shoes with flowers and hasn't been seen since. Gatlin was assigned male at birth but police and EquuSearch told Project Q Houston that Gaitlin was transgender, based on information from his family.

Gatlin's former partner, Brandon Reese, used male pronouns when describing Gatlin to the website, saying that Gatlin often dressed in female clothing when he stayed out overnight. He said their relationship ended in December and he hasn't talked to Gatlin in two months.

Gatlin has neck tattoos of the names "Darius" and "Brandon" as well as a panther tattoo and a chest tattoo of the word "Aquarius," according to KTRK.

Gatlin's dark burgundy-colored 2013 Nissan Maxima with Texas plate number BWH-0539, is also missing.

Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer search organization, began conducting searches on foot Friday, and told KTRK that Gatlin may have been involved in dangerous activities, but did not elaborate.

1512738_322396907951042_227802907693469765_n.jpg

missingdariusgatlin-jpg.jpg

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2015/10/05/watch-have-you-seen-missing-trans-person-houston
http://abc13.com/news/search-begins-for-missing-transgender-man-in-sw-houston/1013101/
http://www.click2houston.com/news/search-underway-for-missing-28yearold/35625358

I hope he is found safe.
Our world can be so cruel.

Did he leave home on foot or in the vehicle?

It is strange the car has not surfaced so maybe he hightailed it out of town?

Darius Gatlin, 28, left home on September 11, wearing a pink and white tank top, blue jean shorts and pink and white shoes with flowers and hasn't been seen since. Gatlin was assigned male at birth but police and EquuSearch told Project Q Houston that Gaitlin was transgender, based on information from his family.

Gatlin's former partner, Brandon Reese, used male pronouns when describing Gatlin to the website, saying that Gatlin often dressed in female clothing when he stayed out overnight. He said their relationship ended in December and he hasn't talked to Gatlin in two months.

Gatlin has neck tattoos of the names "Darius" and "Brandon" as well as a panther tattoo and a chest tattoo of the word "Aquarius," according to KTRK.

Gatlin's dark burgundy-colored 2013 Nissan Maxima with Texas plate number BWH-0539, is also missing.

Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer search organization, began conducting searches on foot Friday, and told KTRK that Gatlin may have been involved in dangerous activities, but did not elaborate.

1512738_322396907951042_227802907693469765_n.jpg

missingdariusgatlin-jpg.jpg

WATCH: Have You Seen This Missing Trans Person From Houston?
Search begins for missing transgender man in SW Houston
http://www.click2houston.com/news/search-underway-for-missing-28yearold/35625358

I'm sorry, I was just looking at this case. Was Darius a trans man or a trans woman? One of the articles headline calls Darius a trans man but stated Darius liked to wear woman's clothing. I believe Darius would be a trans woman if Darius was born biologically a male. I'm just confused. Thanks if you know the answer.

I'm sorry, I was just looking at this case. Was Darius a trans man or a trans woman? One of the articles headline calls Darius a trans man but stated Darius liked to wear woman's clothing. I believe Darius would be a trans woman if Darius was born biologically a male. I'm just confused. Thanks if you know the answer.

i think the link in the first post said his former partner, Brandon, referred to him with male pronouns but said he liked to wear female clothing when he went out. so I am assuming a trans woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back