Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy that night also.

the ex homicide cop on fox was really good, he said normally when you see people dumped like this with little to no concealing, its normally from an overdose or accidental death and the person has tried to move the person away from them

i found that interesting

FWIW, I didn’t get the impression from the joint interview on local station 13 where they said she feared for her life that those were totally distinct groups of friends. It sounded like all her besties went to Marfa together.

In my mind it sounded like one statement relayed on a third-party basis but a single group of friends. It might be true or it might not. We’ve seen friends say crazy things which aren’t true just as many times as we’ve seen friends say things which are true. I think it’s heresay in my mind until there is more evidence.

11 days later. As far as we know. No search warrant to enter where she was staying to check with forensics if a crime possibly occurred. No POI as far as we know asked to come downtown for interview. No polygraphs as far as we know....Local press would have picked up on this, and would have reported it by now i think. Perhaps something ws caught on camera, that has pushed POI off the radar somewhat... A quote.......... Alexis' body was found just three miles from friend Tanya Ricardo's home. The last time they spoke was Friday evening; they had plans to watch movies Saturday...End of quote from here. Husband of Instagram influencer, 26, whose naked body was found on side of road denies abusing her | Daily Mail Online picture 6. Three miles in this situation is nothing as far as a distance from things. Makes me believe even more this all occurred right around there. Still looking but for now, I will say she left without taking her vehicle, a planned pickup or abduction while out. And all ended right there where found.

Has anyone read anything about a fanatic fan, admirer, starker if you will, That she expressed concern about, or mentioned in passing to anyone? Just thinking way outside the box, until we learn more from the LEOs to know where exactly where se are at.

quote...
Husband of Instagram influencer, 26, whose naked body was found on side of road denies abusing her | Daily Mail Online
Tom denied that he argued with his wife the last time they saw each other. He said that just before she disappeared, he urged his wife not to leave their home as she was ‘under the influence,’ though he did not elaborate.
‘We didn't fight when she left,’ he said.
‘I just told her she couldn't drive under the influence. She left anyhow.
End of quote...

CONFUSING
If she did drive away from the home, WHERE DID THEY FIND THE CAR!
Or did he mean, she could not drive, she left anyway and left on foot??

<modsnip>

Leaving under the influence. Acholo she could have made the trip on foot to her friends house, 3 miles from where she was found. Under influence of drugs and alcohol she could have become disorientated, lost if you will.

Did she take her cell phone with her, when she left.??? Did she take anything with her??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether or not she was being abused. But I don't believe the friend who said she was choked out regularly and always ended up on the bathroom floor. It may have happened, but not buying that it happened repeatedly. The friend reminds me very much of someone I know who makes every story even bigger, even if it is big enough to stand on its own.

Since moving to Houston. I wonder what kind of :friends/acquaintances: the husband has. Just curious thinking outside the box, waiting for the LEOs updates. But I also have a curiosity about the friend that lives within the 3 miles where she was found. Just another outside the box thought. Not insinuating anything of course. Thinking out loud. Thinking about all her so called Close friends in Houston.

Last edited:
the ex homicide cop on fox was really good, he said normally when you see people dumped like this with little to no concealing, its normally from an overdose or accidental death and the person has tried to move the person away from them

i found that interesting

It is hard to imagine a real friend would dump another friend’s body. But as said upthread, perhaps a casual acquaintance, or a third party was called to move her.

But even a friend - in a panicked state - just might. Trying to keep an open mind, I searched for and found a few examples of similar cases out there. Here’s one:
South Florida woman sentenced for dumping body after friend overdosed

the louder they talk the more suspicious they sound...it might be interview money or attention or more importantly ulterior motives
Ditto. I’ll just hush now.
On the interview money I’ve been following Steve Campion awhile. I’m sure there is no interview money. But some people like to talk. Now I’ll hush.

Last edited:
No new information, just making my bet in this case known.

My own personal opinion is that this was an accidental death due to an OD and she was placed there to put distance between her and the people she was with at the time. There may have been evidence on her clothes, the clothes might have belonged to someone else, the person might have wanted to insinuate that she was a victim of assault, and probably a dozen others I haven't thought about. I think in that context anything said by any of her friends has to be viewed with a grain of salt until the full toxicology and COD report is available.

Alexis Sharkey's Disturbing Death: Exploring the Truth About Her Last Days as Mom, Pals Insist Foul Play - E! Online
Alexis Sharkey's Disturbing Death: Exploring the Truth About Her Last Days as Mom, Pals Insist Foul Play
The naked body of Alexis Sharkey was found Nov. 28 on the side of a Houston road, resulting in countless questions as authorities await her cause of death and continue to investigate.
By Natalie Finn Dec 08, 2020 1:30 PM
snipped
Cause of death remains pending following the outcome of an autopsy conducted by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. While there were no visible wounds on her body when she was found, according to police, they are in no way ruling out the possibility of foul play at this time.

"We always start in these matters casting a wide net as if it's a homicide, because you want to start with a wide net and not play catch-up later on," Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo told the Houston Chronicle Dec. 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member