Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't imagine that her female friends would place her like that if it was an accidental OD. All moo I AM not saying her friends are involved as there is no indication. Or maybe it was not someone who knew her very well? I still feel she probably died without her clothes on. or maybe they tried to wake her up by putting her in the shower.

Assuming this is not a murder. MOO

I've had a feel from the start that drugs were somehow involved in this.I guess we will know soon enough.

May I ask why you feel that way? Personally I didn't see anything in her social media or pictures from her background that would immediately lead me to that conclusion. She was from a good family, well-educated, etc. Of course addiction doesn't discriminate, but there were no outward signs, IMHO.

Ditto. I’ll just hush now.
On the interview money I’ve been following Steve Campion awhile. I’m sure there is no interview money. But some people like to talk. Now I’ll hush.
Especially in that circle - they seem to be clout chasers... I am beginning to totally flip my idea about what happened. It will be interesting, but I am starting to believe this was an acquaintance situation, too.

I noticed that in some of her pictures, she looks to have long, probably acrylic nails. Anyone notice her nails on any Thanksgiving day pictures?
I noticed she seemed to be particularly casually dressed, loose blue jeans and that brownish off the shoulder sweater, not festive at all. Almost as if hastily thrown together for whatever reason. I didn't notice her nails in that photo and I don't know where to locate it right now, it was a photo of 3 women, middle one seemed to have been the alleged Meghan wannabe.. possibly dailymail or some paper like that?
Her clothes were sparkling and stunning in every other photo and she wore them exceptionally well.
It's also unclear whether her spending Thanksgiving with her friend was a pre-planned or last minute event?

I just can't imagine that her female friends would place her like that if it was an accidental OD. All moo I AM not saying her friends are involved as there is no indication. Or maybe it was not someone who knew her very well? I still feel she probably died without her clothes on. or maybe they tried to wake her up by putting her in the shower.

talking in general
one way of crime staging by a female is to make it look like its committed by a male

My son, 6’-1”, died from a drug OD in my guest home, in a gated community:
Who ever was with him could not move him, yet they did take my car, and due to tracking, it was abandoned a few miles from my home... That person never called for help, or let me know my son overdosed...
With even close friends you never know...

Cause of death remains pending following the outcome of an autopsy conducted by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. While there were no visible wounds on her body when she was found, according to police, they are in no way ruling out the possibility of foul play at this time.

i don't think its pending at all, the local PD are stalling for some reason, her Autopsy would have been complete by now at least for the physical side of it, so they would know quite a bit already

i wonder if they are waiting on tox screen to come back

Deb, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

That is the direction I am leaning towards here. Her "friends" give me a lot more hinky than her husband.

@Kittyhare, that's the picture I was thinking of as well, and I couldn't remember if her hands were showing or not.

Who ever was with him could not move him, yet they did take my car, and due to tracking, it was abandoned a few miles from my home... That person never called for help, or let me know my son overdosed...
I'm so very sorry. My daughter was the classic upper\middle class straight A princess...until she did meth. Our other kids are rocking adult life, it's so strange how far she has strayed.
The fellow addicts she calls friends are only fellow addicts. Not true friends.

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

{{{HUGS}}}

I noticed she seemed to be particularly casually dressed, loose blue jeans and that brownish off the shoulder sweater, not festive at all. Almost as if hastily thrown together for whatever reason. I didn't notice her nails in that photo and I don't know where to locate it right now, it was a photo of 3 women, middle one seemed to have been the alleged Meghan wannabe.. possibly dailymail or some paper like that?
Her clothes were sparkling and stunning in every other photo and she wore them exceptionally well.
It's also unclear whether her spending Thanksgiving with her friend was a pre-planned or last minute event?
To me it seems they might have said. Keep it casual. All 3 are in jeans and light sweaters. Very appropriate to me for Thanksgiving but that’s how we roll. Christmas will be about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member