GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me WTEN removed all of TB Family posts and diatribes.
If they are there, I can't find them.
I still see them. They only have a few posts in the beginning. Maybe they finally realized they are attracting more criticism than support.

They don't seem to be too concerned that they have all been charged with Manslaughter. They are facing a minimum of one to three years in prison. They may be waiting a long time before they can have that memorial. Why do they say they are not "allowed?" Who is stopping them?

Imo

I still see them. They only have a few posts in the beginning. Maybe they finally realized they are attracting more criticism than support.

They don't seem to be too concerned that they have all been charged with Manslaughter. They are facing a minimum of one to three years in prison. They may be waiting a long time before they can have that memorial. Why do they say they are not "allowed?" Who is stopping them?

Imo

In the twisted world that is the TB family, all bad things come from bad people . The family's decision to not hold a memorial for Evanna is theirs alone. THEY CHOOSE not to hold one until " all the children are returned home". And this in turn ( In TB Family fashion ) becomes.." We are not allowed" Government Bad! See how it works?

IMHO

This seems trite, but my mind keeps going back to the "sweet" Evanna supposedly choked on.

There are candies like a hard tac or think old fashioned toy Christmas candies made from barley. Macrobiotic or not I never attempted to make it. It is a hard candy.

However the TB family claimed they thought Evanna threw up blood, but because of CPR knee she had the candy.

It usually is more an orangey color. Barley should be really faintly sweet when boiled down or hardly that strong. Just a thought.

Similar to many Cults, IMO any extended family has been shunned and isolated from the TB Family...due to the family's perceived threats that any 'outsider' will cause. In a cult, questions and doubts are a threat. How the (two children of Venuska's ) grandmother was able to actually see her grand-babies is a mystery to me. I bet she has much to say though just not publicly. There was the uncle....or 'like an uncle' in the claims made by the family, but we have not heard from him publicly either. HT-B is not an only child, where is her family's support? ST is an enigma, so if there is any extended family on his side they remain silent as well. Then there is Tenji, father of two of Venuska's children who more than likely has been talking to authorities and has remained silent publicly.

The only public support I can see is from the two community member commenters on FB, who actually never met Evanna or the TB Family. They just support the family claims against the DA.

Speaking from my own experience, the perceived protective bubble that a cult uses to shield them from the outside world is very real to any family who is NOT a part of the cult.
I think she was allowed to see them up until Steve and Heidi got angry about her getting to keep furniture and who knows what else from the Kushi Institute. The last picture posted on social media by Venuska with the kids and the grandmother is from 2017.

Heidi's father visited them in Austerlitz at some point, there are pictures of that visit. I think they allow some people to visit sometimes, but they seem generally very closed off.

I think she was allowed to see them up until Steve and Heidi got angry about her getting to keep furniture and who knows what else from the Kushi Institute. The last picture posted on social media by Venuska with the kids and the grandmother is from 2017.

Heidi's father visited them in Austerlitz at some point, there are pictures of that visit. I think they allow some people to visit sometimes, but they seem generally very closed off.

From their old posts it almost seems like they viewed the fact that VTB had children with a TK a real honor, that her children were half Kushi. There are pictures of VTB and her kids at the funeral of the Kushi grandfather. Then something happened where the TBs and Kushis split and there are a lot of critical posts about macrobiotics on the House of Macrobiotics page. They say they are critics but there are no published papers or journals that I could find, just the sarcastic photos and captions. I wonder what happened.

From their old posts it almost seems like they viewed the fact that VTB had children with a TK a real honor, that her children were half Kushi. There are pictures of VTB and her kids at the funeral of the Kushi grandfather. Then something happened where the TBs and Kushis split and there are a lot of critical posts about macrobiotics on the House of Macrobiotics page. They say they are critics but there are no published papers or journals that I could find, just the sarcastic photos and captions. I wonder what happened.
The TB family must have been mightily ticked off as they called the grandmother a liar and threatened to sue her for defamation. They called her son Tenji an alcoholic mama's boy and posted photos of crates of alleged empty beer bottles they said he left behind after his last visit to the house. It's no wonder extended family keeps their distance.

I couldn't find any published papers or books by Steve or any other TB family member either. IMO they're famous only in their imagination.

<modsnip>

This description on their Macrobiotics page has always irked me. They clearly state here that "their" avenue of trying to become the capital of macrobiotics and the years of research by others wasn't good enough for them. In order to continue their inflated failed claim to fame...they contributed to the death of their own child (if she really even was theirs) for fame and fortune. Major fail. IMO their statement speaks volumes. Again, MOO IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

Dang, I hadn't seen their page. Only snippets.

Wow. You're so right. Failed claim to fame. Spot on. "Mere followers". Lord forbid.

It looks to me WTEN removed all of TB Family posts and diatribes.
If they are there, I can't find them.
Their last post is a direct accusation that people connected to the case are attempting to poison the jury pool.

As far as I can tell, the family are the only ones who have consistantly provided details and information about the case, including confidential information about minor children, while LE and DSS have not revealed any details to the public at all.

If it weren't for the family's SM posts, most of the community would not know anything about this case. So who is trying to taint the jury pool?

Their last post is a direct accusation that people connected to the case are attempting to poison the jury pool.

As far as I can tell, the family are the only ones who have consistantly provided details and information about the case, including confidential information about minor children, while LE and DSS have not revealed any details to the public at all.

If it weren't for the family's SM posts, most of the community would not know anything about this case. So who is trying to taint the jury pool?
IMO, the family has become its own worst enemy. The sheer number of contradictions, misinterpretations and outright lies has grown to impossible heights this past year.

Whether they're intentionally misrepresenting the facts or just plain don't understand, who knows. IMO it's clear they're uneducated in the sciences and maybe that's all it is but it's frustrating that they can't discern medical terms yet insist on blogging about them.

Case in point: They claimed in a November post that in the second autopsy the doctor found "probable" signs of choking damage in Evanna's "throat." This is based on the pathology report they posted a screenshot of that noted resuscitation related injuries in Evanna's thorax; nothing about choking was mentioned. It can't get much plainer than that yet the family twists it to mean something different - something they believe is "proof" of wrongdoing by the EMTs.

Why do they do it? IMO the family wants to "prove" they're right no matter how far they must bend the truth. But all they're accomplishing is to make themselves look foolish and ignorant. If a child hadn't died due to their neglect the blog would be a source of humor.

It seems that they could send copies of both autopsies to a trusted doctor who could then explain what the reports mean. Or even a phone call to clarify some medical terms might help. MOO.

IMO, the family has become its own worst enemy. The sheer number of contradictions, misinterpretations and outright lies has grown to impossible heights this past year.

Whether they're intentionally misrepresenting the facts or just plain don't understand, who knows. IMO it's clear they're uneducated in the sciences and maybe that's all it is but it's frustrating that they can't discern medical terms yet insist on blogging about them.

Case in point: They claimed in a November post that in the second autopsy the doctor found "probable" signs of choking damage in Evanna's "throat." This is based on the pathology report they posted a screenshot of that noted resuscitation related injuries in Evanna's thorax; nothing about choking was mentioned. It can't get much plainer than that yet the family twists it to mean something different - something they believe is "proof" of wrongdoing by the EMTs.

Why do they do it? IMO the family wants to "prove" they're right no matter how far they must bend the truth. But all they're accomplishing is to make themselves look foolish and ignorant. If a child hadn't died due to their neglect the blog would be a source of humor.

It seems that they could send copies of both autopsies to a trusted doctor who could then explain what the reports mean. Or even a phone call to clarify some medical terms might help. MOO.

bbm. Which of their trusted doctors - holistic anti vaxxer #1 or #2? Or Dr. Facebook, who told them that eating lots of grains cures cancer naturally?

Sarcasm aside, I agree it would be beneficial for them to educate themselves on the autopsy findings. But like you said, they refuse to be wrong, even when they are. So I won’t hold my breath waiting for them to educate themselves on medical and legal terminology.

"Resuscitation related injuries in the thorax" IMO could include things such as slight abrasions caused during the emergency placement of an endotracheal tube (during intubation).

Again, IMO, and I would welcome those with more pertinent medical knowledge to chime in.

I’ve had MRIs and other imaging for which I’ve received the radiologist’s report. Frequently there are lots of terms I don’t understand. In order to get up to speed before I discuss the report with my doctor, I spend time with my good friend Google looking up what the terms mean. Of course, I still need to hear my doctor explain the details, but at least I understand a little better because I’ve looked up the medical terms. It’s not rocket science if you have a curious mind and aren’t trying to prove something.
JMO

"Resuscitation related injuries in the thorax" IMO could include things such as slight abrasions caused during the emergency placement of an endotracheal tube (during intubation).

Again, IMO, and I would welcome those with more pertinent medical knowledge to chime in.
Well, I assumed that could be what caused the damage to her throat but I'm no expert, either. It could also be due to a procedure done at the hospital.

They also say the dark liquid in the stomach was from the candy, but we would have to read the actual autopsy report for more specific details.

Well, I assumed that could be what caused the damage to her throat but I'm no expert, either. It could also be due to a procedure done at the hospital.

They also say the dark liquid in the stomach was from the candy, but we would have to read the actual autopsy report for more specific details.

It seems like she would have had to ingest a LOT of that candy for it to:
cause choking
be vomited up/leak from mouth
and still be present in stomach contents

Seeing the actual autopsy reports/sketches would help to clear up many of these questions, IMO

cause choking

Seeing the actual autopsy reports/sketches would help to clear up many of these questions, IMO

Exactly! That was brought up earlier last year while discussing this case. And suddenly the story changed to " Evanna ate a lot of candy" and most recently the family stated, " she was stuffing her face". The story changes continuously, to rebut any common sense thrown their way.

We won't be seeing the full autopsy report, and the family surely is not going to release that. I can only imagine what is truly in that report.

cause choking

Unfortunately, we will only see what the family cherry picks and crops from the reports. If it doesn’t fit their narrative, it won’t be made public by them. Imo

MOO. Something is very wrong with this family. According to their own facebook page, from 2012 to 2014 all the children were removed from Heidi and Steve's care and placed in foster care for 2 years because of a child abuse/neglect allegation in Mass. And in 2007/2008, they were all removed and placed in foster care in Mass? How long were they in foster care that time? So..... at least two times since 2007 people have been concerned enough about this family to call in a CPS report and despite what this family posts on their facebook page.... a 12 year old died? How many people do you know that have at least two cps cases against them from another state and within a few years a child dies? Something is very wrong with this family. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member