Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And yes. However, casual drug users typically don’t do the kind of drugs that lead to fatal overdoses. Mostly opiates. Further, OD’ing is usually a pretty quick thing. So if the evidence for this is that husband said she was “under the influence”, I don’t think she would’ve made it very far out of the house if the fatal dose was taken at home.

It’s a possibility. But for these reasons and others, I’m leaning away from that.

It does happen. At university I knew a woman who snorted heroin once and OD. Her boyfriend got it for her to "celebrate" her graduation. She had been accepted to Hastings, too.

It does happen. At university I knew a woman who snorted heroin once and OD. Her boyfriend got it for her to "celebrate" her graduation. She had been accepted to Hastings, too.

Yes. As I said, it happens. And I can understand having that on one’s list of possibilities. But I think that’s more about disliking some of her attention-seeking and weird friends than it is looking at the picture as a whole, which includes:

1. Possibly estranged or soon to be estranged husband.
2. Spending the holiday apart.
3. Alleged statements by her indicating she was being choked into unconsciousness by her husband, a lot.
4. Alleged statements that she was trying to leave him and scared.
5. Friends who are not afraid of speaking to the media or the cops (apparently).
6. Friends claiming the husband texted he got in a fight with her (super easy to prove) and she’s now missing. But husband is giving a different story to the media, claiming they didn’t fight.
7. The husband’s account of her running out of the house by hopping a back wall doesn’t make much sense due to the timing of it as he described it (as someone already stated).
8. The husband’s account of how she left the house <modsnip> accounts for how cameras wouldn’t pick up a live Alexis leaving the home.
9. How close she was (apparently) found in relation to her home.
10. Massive age difference with her husband which can point to a high risk of dissatisfaction in the relationship.
11. Statistics.
12. Not a shred of evidence that she was a drug user.

Last edited by a moderator:
It amazes me how many people think that if you have a good education it means that you couldn't be a drug user.My brother graduated from Harvard and has battled with drug problems for years.
I have a friend who has a master's in psychology and had a county job as well as teaching part time at the local CC, basically set for life and threw it all away because of meth. Been in jail a few times and now basically has nothing going for him.

I have a friend who has a master's in psychology and had a county job as well as teaching part time at the local CC, basically set for life and threw it all away because of meth. Been in jail a few times and now basically has nothing going for him.
Same with my friend’s daughter; a psychologist, with multiple degrees, addicted to heroin and practicing, years ago, now in her 40s with her father taking care of her...
You just never know... Drugs around every corner... Friends involved that you do not expect trying to get others involved...
Living in a strange place and getting very involved with friends, like she is single...
Was she dating anyone?

I dont remember what they said but supposedly she earned alot of money, it said five or six figured monthly

There was someone on this thread who is a Monat rep and she said at that level that is what she has to be making.

I'd be extremely surprised. These MLM companies are very much "fake it till you make it". I suspect she was getting very little income from this & was being supported by her husband.

Yes. As I said, it happens. And I can understand having that on one’s list of possibilities. But I think that’s more about disliking some of her attention-seeking and weird friends than it is looking at the picture as a whole, which includes:

3. Alleged statements by her indicating she was being choked into unconsciousness by her husband, a lot.
5. Friends who are not afraid of speaking to the media or the cops (apparently).
6. Friends claiming the husband texted he got in a fight with her (super easy to prove) and she’s now missing. But husband is giving a different story to the media, claiming they didn’t fight.
7. The husband’s account of her running out of the house by hopping a back wall doesn’t make much sense due to the timing of it as he described it (as someone already stated).
8. The husband’s account of how she left the house conveniently accounts for how cameras wouldn’t pick up a live Alexis leaving the home.
10. Massive age difference with her husband which can point to a high risk of dissatisfaction in the relationship.
11. Statistics.

Very well summarised. I think points 6-8 are the most critical.

No statements from the M.E. about the autopsy or any findings have been released. The only comment about injury or trauma is by the LE who recovered her body, and they are not the M.E.

Texas Instagram Model’s Husband Gets Death Threats As Foul Play Not Ruled Out In Preliminary Autopsy

"The Harris County Institute of Forensic Science said on Thursday that medical examiners who conducted the preliminary autopsy haven’t yet ruled out the possibility of some sort of foul play."

8. The husband’s account of how she left the house conveniently accounts for how cameras wouldn’t pick up a live Alexis leaving the home.
11. Statistics.
Well, when you lay it all out there like that it is pretty glaring!

I'd be extremely surprised. These MLM companies are very much "fake it till you make it". I suspect she was getting very little income from this & was being supported by her husband.

I personally know someone who makes 100k a month doing MLM. Are those numbers the norm? Of course not. VERY few make it in any MLM situation. I happen to know a few though. I know another girl in an MLM who makes 10k a month. It is HIGHLY likely that she was doing very well financially.

• Here is Desiree saying she was with Tanya... sorry I didn't get every link in the timeline. SO MANY!
Friends of influencer Alexis Sharkey say they have vital information for cops

"After we hadn't heard anything from her on Saturday, we were worried so Tanya and I went to their apartment at about 12:30 [noon] ," Desiree said

"They had a ring doorbell, but nobody answered.

"We sat outside and waited for hours."

• Also in looking for this link, I realized a video describes the friends missing person report as being Saturday afternoon but shows it was time stamped at 19:32 (7:32 pm). attaching screenshot and link to that fyi.
'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com
  • The video also shows Tanya's texts with AS - the final conversation started at 5:40pm Friday (unclear when it finished)... it indicates that AS asked if T was going out Friday night and T said she was staying in because it was her mom's last night in town for the holiday. attaching screenshots.
Which texts are Alexis?

I think something happened to Alexis between Thursday after arriving home from celebrating Thanksgiving with friends and Friday at 6PM. MOO

What was Alexis income before she married (less than a year ago) compared to her income in Nov 2020?

Last edited:
Alexis (or her phone) is the one who initiated the conversation at Friday at 5:40 pm asking TR if she has plans Friday night, TR is the one who says she is staying in because it’s her mom’s last night in town.
If they made plans to watch movies together on Saturday, Fridays plans were probably discussed at the same time.

Was Alexis already involved in MLM companies before meeting her husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288