Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall I drove from her apartment complex today to the location her body was found. It took me two minutes. I know there was some talk about this a few days back so I just wanted to add that here:) Praying there is an arrest this week.

After looking at the complex, what do you think of her hopping a patio fence and getting into a car?

I visited a friend who lives at this complex earlier. A few notes:

-1st floor patio railing is around 4' high, so if they lived on the 1st floor, it would be easy for a person to hop over said railing;
-several units face the perimeter drive, which means it's entirely possible that a person could quickly get into a waiting car;
-There are only 2 entrances/exits for vehicles; both of these entrances are access-controlled via a drive-up input panel;
-There are also some pedestrian gates (not including the ones marked Fire Department Access);
-There are several cameras stationed near the access points, and elsewhere around the property;
-As I and others have noted, the drive from the complex to the Redhaw discovery location typically takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes, and a driver would pass numerous security cameras along that route

I visited a friend who lives at this complex earlier. A few notes:

-1st floor patio railing is around 4' high, so if they lived on the 1st floor, it would be easy for a person to hop over said railing;
-several units face the perimeter drive, which means it's entirely possible that a person could quickly get into a waiting car;
-There are only 2 entrances/exits for vehicles; both of these entrances are access-controlled via a drive-up input panel;
-There are also some pedestrian gates (not including the ones marked Fire Department Access);
-There are several cameras stationed near the access points, and elsewhere around the property;
-As I and others have noted, the drive from the complex to the Redhaw discovery location typically takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes, and a driver would pass numerous security cameras along that route

I went and drove it as well. It took me 6 minutes but I caught some lights. So however we look at it 2-6 minutes and miles is very close. Was it ever confirmed if they lived on the 1st or third level?

I went and drove it as well. It took me 6 minutes but I caught some lights. So however we look at it 2-6 minutes and miles is very close. Was it ever confirmed if they lived on the 1st or third level?

Fairly certain it was first floor. There’s an image where her cat is climbing the patio screen and you can see clearly that it’s ground level.

Yall I drove from her apartment complex today to the location her body was found. It took me two minutes. I know there was some talk about this a few days back so I just wanted to add that here:) Praying there is an arrest this week.

Thank you. The really close location speaks to a close to home situation. If she was meeting up with someone else, or went to party, why did she end up naked and dead so close to home?

I know what I think the reason is.

Thank you. The really close location speaks to a close to home situation. If she was meeting up with someone else, or went to party, why did she end up naked and dead so close to home?

I know what I think the reason is.

BBM......that is a really good point. She hopped into a car, allegedly......why did she only make it that far and end up with no clothes on?

So instead of miles, are we talking blocks?? to get where she left and where she was found?
the street going to the road she was found on. is it oneway? And the street she was found on was it one way...........

Last edited:
So instead of miles, are we talking blocks?? to get where she left and where she was found?
the street going to the road she was found on. is it oneway? And the street she was found on was it one way...........

It is indeed miles (around 3, IIRC).

The feeder (think "service road", if you're not in TX) is one way.

Redhaw -- the street where she was found -- does not appear to officially be designated as a one-way, but it is certainly narrow -- to the extent of only one car at a time being able to travel on it. I posted a video far upthread which can lend at least a little perspective to this.

Given she was 120 lbs and nude with no apparent signs of injury..left under the influence according to TS.. marital problems.. supposed choked out comments made by AS to friends...someone very strong would have to dump her body. my guess is she passed out whatever, a strong male had fun with her as she was passed out...so no signs of injury or struggle....and by accident killed her...and then dumped her in disgust... because that male was rejected by her..... can in their head justify their actions...and keep calm to the point of arrogance.

After looking at the complex, what do you think of her hopping a patio fence and getting into a car?
It looks like someone else answered that after you asked... I was on the freeway and I started timing from the point I was at her apartments until the Omni so I didn't have a good look at the patio situation.

...why did she only make it that far and end up with no clothes on?

There are lots of dark areas within, say, a quarter of a mile of the discovery spot -- the Addicks Reservoir, for instance. It's possible that they went there for...whatever...and then things went awry. And, in a panic, she was dumped on Redhaw, which is a cut-thru street from the Addicks back to the freeway.

I've marked some of these areas in the red ovals on the attachment. Also marked is the approximate spot where AS's body was discovered (the 4 pt. star).

Attachments

• Addicks.jpg
    Addicks.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
There are lots of dark areas within, say, a quarter of a mile of the discovery spot -- the Addicks Reservoir, for instance. It's possible that they went there for...whatever...and then things went awry. And, in a panic, she was dumped on Redhaw, which is a cut-thru street from the Addicks back to the freeway.

I've marked some of these areas in the red ovals on the attachment. Also marked is the approximate spot where AS's body was discovered (the 4 pt. star).

Nice work from you, thanks a lot!

We do not have a time of death or a notion of how soon it occurred after she allegedly left her apartment, whether several hours or mere minutes.

She isn’t from Texas and my guess is her Mom and Dad want her to be released back to them. My guess is that’s all it is. They changed it to let her go back to her home. I have no idea who is involved but either way that is where she is from. Neither AS or her husband is from Houston
Agreed. In at least one of the msm tv interviews in the media thread, Alexis’s mother talked about wanting to bring her home and hold her one more time. It seemed like that was the plan to bring her to PA to be put to rest and could be one of many reasons why mom was talking to AS’s husband daily. JMO as much as I wish NOK change meant closure/arrest, I agree with others that I don’t think charges will come until they determine COD and MOD.

But per reports they have TONS of evidence which is great news. If they were stuck and needed help identifying people or vehicles in footage, we would be hearing about it. I think they have all but the final pieces of the puzzle from autopsy report. I agree with that former homicide detective, just a matter of time. Tick tock!
JMO

RSBM

Can you please share the link that states LE have "tons" of evidence?
Much appreciated.
Yup it was in this video I posted previously that reporter Steve Campion said there was “tons of clear surveillance footage” by the dump site Friends say Alexis Sharkey was worried about her safety and broke down during trip
That plus TS had told Campion previously he had turned over all AS phone records, messages, email. I think it’s fair to say that is tons of evidence. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998