Interesting Insight On "Who Done It".

Ames

Reaction score
This little diddy was posted over at FFJ by the poster by the name of LITTLE. Little gave me permission to bring it over here, for you guys to read. ENJOY!!!

The Watcher
Saturday, August 25, 2007 The world according to theis old Lawdog http://chetbowen.pieksma.com
Silent Night - A Cry In The Night
By Chet Bowen | August 14, 2007 - 11:42 pm - Posted in Survival, The world, Uncategorized

Some people have called this horrible travesty of justice The Perfect Crime. But in reality it’s a crime that investigators within Boulder City Police Dept. has conclusively made public who they know to be the killer of one JonBenet Ramsey. I haven’t been a fanatic on following the progress of this murder but have listened with keen interest to any updates that might shed some light as to what led up to the fate of JonBenet. The murder of JonBenet Ramsey shocked the nation to its core. It shook me to the core.

Lately I began researching enough data regarding the information available and from all accounts of what Det. Steve Thomas had started until his resignation out of disgust of the treachery and deceit within the district attorney’s office which was being run by Alex Hunter. It was through this murder that Det. Thomas had made the revelation and reality of how disheartning his profession had become and the corrupt nature of DA Alex Hunter who cared for nothing but his political agenda and plea bargaining with some of the most horrendous criminals one can almost imagine. Alex HUnter, after all the years he served as district attorney had not once sent anyone to prison with a single death sentence. His style was to plea bargain regardless of the crime. The JonBonet Ramsey case was a clear presentation of a monster who was just as bad the killer themself in that Hunter cared more about votes than punishing criminals for their deeds. Has anyone ever wondered why Hunter was so chumsy with the Ramsey family?

John Mark Karr was the only person arrested in connection to JonBenet’s murder and after being extradicted back from Bangkok the case against him quickly fell apart because his story didn’t match up with facts known about her murder. He stated that he had drugged and sexaully assaulted her when in fact the autopsy report dictated that she had not been sexually assault, though there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse. Also, his DNA did not match the DNA evidence recovered from JonBenet’s underwear at the murder scene. He also stated he had picked up JonBonet at school when in fact school was closed on Christmas Day.
In the interest of hoping justice would be served, Det. Thomas tolerated it, except for those closed door sessions when detectives protested in frustration and where detectives demanded that the right things be done. But the right things weren’t being down. Det. Thomas in his resignation letter stated that DA Alex Hunter made every effort possible to sway detectives to conduct their investigation based on the intruder theory, when in fact it wasn’t possible of an intruder to have come from the outside because of the weather conditions where fresh snow was on the ground and no footprints of any kind could be found outside. Where JonBonet’s body was found played a primary factor that there was no intruder.

I am myself certified as a document examiner and trained in detecting deceit within hand writing. This training became very useful in my conclusion of who the killer is. I was given the opportunity of analyzing a copy of the hand written statements of the Ramseys and it was concluded that the prime suspect in JonBonet’s murder was her own mother….Patsy Ramsey. I don’t think she murdered her with any fore thought or premeditation on her part but I do certainly believe this woman to be the one who killed her. There is strong suggestion that Mrs. Ramsey could have killed her out of momentary rage. JonBonet was known to wet the bed often and Mrs. Ramsey may have become very irritated after a long and trying day. It was noted in the autopsy that no laceration was present when her skull had been fractured. The only explanation of this kind of fracture would be typical of someone’s head being violently thrown against the smooth edge of a tub or toilet.

Could her 9 year old brother at the time could have killed her? It’s possible because it was known that JonBonet slept in the same room with Burke Ramsey often. He had motive because he was always put on the back burner for attention when JonBonet was given all the attention from Patsy and dear old dad was always gone on business.

Fleet Russell White was best friends with John Ramsey until after the murder. Mr. White was so convinced that the Ramsey’s were involved with her slaying that the last words he spoke to John Ramsey before they parted way was, “The next time I see you, I hope it’s in a court room.”

Innocent people were not “cleared”, publicly or otherwise, even when it was unmistakably the right thing to do, as reputations and lives were destroyed. Some in the district attorney’s office, to this day, pursue weak, defenseless, and innocent people in shameless tactics that one couldn’t believe more bizarre if it were made up. That very thing happens right here in Louisiana. I fear such tactics may have infected our judicial system throughout this great nation.

In conclusion without drawing this out into a long story, there is reliable information that can be gathered via the internet. Such resources include resignation letters from Det. Thomas and why he resigned, to the autopsy report on JonBenet. A word of caution. There are many web sites out there that differs from my own opinion and as such extreme caution should be excersized before concluding what you read is a fact. I only base my conclusion on 22 years of law enforcement and the training and available documents at the time I had in the opportunity to analyze documents submitted to me during initial training. All the document examiners that were present at the training facility where I was at in Baton Rouge came to the same conclusion as I, that one Patsy Ramsey was the killer, though she has since died from ovarian cancer.

Kind regards,
Capt. C. Bowen

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 at 11:42 pm and is filed under Survival, The world, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

http://chetbowen.pieksma.com/?p=90

This little diddy was posted over at FFJ by the poster by the name of LITTLE. Little gave me permission to bring it over here, for you guys to read. ENJOY!!!

The Watcher
Saturday, August 25, 2007 The world according to theis old Lawdog http://chetbowen.pieksma.com
By Chet Bowen | August 14, 2007 - 11:42 pm - Posted in Survival, The world, Uncategorized

Some people have called this horrible travesty of justice The Perfect Crime. But in reality it’s a crime that investigators within Boulder City Police Dept. has conclusively made public who they know to be the killer of one JonBenet Ramsey. I haven’t been a fanatic on following the progress of this murder but have listened with keen interest to any updates that might shed some light as to what led up to the fate of JonBenet. The murder of JonBenet Ramsey shocked the nation to its core. It shook me to the core.

Lately I began researching enough data regarding the information available and from all accounts of what Det. Steve Thomas had started until his resignation out of disgust of the treachery and deceit within the district attorney’s office which was being run by Alex Hunter. It was through this murder that Det. Thomas had made the revelation and reality of how disheartning his profession had become and the corrupt nature of DA Alex Hunter who cared for nothing but his political agenda and plea bargaining with some of the most horrendous criminals one can almost imagine. Alex HUnter, after all the years he served as district attorney had not once sent anyone to prison with a single death sentence. His style was to plea bargain regardless of the crime. The JonBonet Ramsey case was a clear presentation of a monster who was just as bad the killer themself in that Hunter cared more about votes than punishing criminals for their deeds. Has anyone ever wondered why Hunter was so chumsy with the Ramsey family?

John Mark Karr was the only person arrested in connection to JonBenet’s murder and after being extradicted back from Bangkok the case against him quickly fell apart because his story didn’t match up with facts known about her murder. He stated that he had drugged and sexaully assaulted her when in fact the autopsy report dictated that she had not been sexually assault, though there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse. Also, his DNA did not match the DNA evidence recovered from JonBenet’s underwear at the murder scene. He also stated he had picked up JonBonet at school when in fact school was closed on Christmas Day.
In the interest of hoping justice would be served, Det. Thomas tolerated it, except for those closed door sessions when detectives protested in frustration and where detectives demanded that the right things be done. But the right things weren’t being down. Det. Thomas in his resignation letter stated that DA Alex Hunter made every effort possible to sway detectives to conduct their investigation based on the intruder theory, when in fact it wasn’t possible of an intruder to have come from the outside because of the weather conditions where fresh snow was on the ground and no footprints of any kind could be found outside. Where JonBonet’s body was found played a primary factor that there was no intruder.

I am myself certified as a document examiner and trained in detecting deceit within hand writing. This training became very useful in my conclusion of who the killer is. I was given the opportunity of analyzing a copy of the hand written statements of the Ramseys and it was concluded that the prime suspect in JonBonet’s murder was her own mother….Patsy Ramsey. I don’t think she murdered her with any fore thought or premeditation on her part but I do certainly believe this woman to be the one who killed her. There is strong suggestion that Mrs. Ramsey could have killed her out of momentary rage. JonBonet was known to wet the bed often and Mrs. Ramsey may have become very irritated after a long and trying day. It was noted in the autopsy that no laceration was present when her skull had been fractured. The only explanation of this kind of fracture would be typical of someone’s head being violently thrown against the smooth edge of a tub or toilet.

Could her 9 year old brother at the time could have killed her? It’s possible because it was known that JonBonet slept in the same room with Burke Ramsey often. He had motive because he was always put on the back burner for attention when JonBonet was given all the attention from Patsy and dear old dad was always gone on business.

Fleet Russell White was best friends with John Ramsey until after the murder. Mr. White was so convinced that the Ramsey’s were involved with her slaying that the last words he spoke to John Ramsey before they parted way was, “The next time I see you, I hope it’s in a court room.”

Innocent people were not “cleared”, publicly or otherwise, even when it was unmistakably the right thing to do, as reputations and lives were destroyed. Some in the district attorney’s office, to this day, pursue weak, defenseless, and innocent people in shameless tactics that one couldn’t believe more bizarre if it were made up. That very thing happens right here in Louisiana. I fear such tactics may have infected our judicial system throughout this great nation.

In conclusion without drawing this out into a long story, there is reliable information that can be gathered via the internet. Such resources include resignation letters from Det. Thomas and why he resigned, to the autopsy report on JonBenet. A word of caution. There are many web sites out there that differs from my own opinion and as such extreme caution should be excersized before concluding what you read is a fact. I only base my conclusion on 22 years of law enforcement and the training and available documents at the time I had in the opportunity to analyze documents submitted to me during initial training. All the document examiners that were present at the training facility where I was at in Baton Rouge came to the same conclusion as I, that one Patsy Ramsey was the killer, though she has since died from ovarian cancer.

Kind regards,
Capt. C. Bowen

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 at 11:42 pm and is filed under Survival, The world, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

http://chetbowen.pieksma.com/?p=90

That was absolutely astounding. Is this not what we have said all along..There were some real isses in that household IMHO I alerted this forum that Julie Hayden was to have a special newscast with Officer Holly Smith, and I let you know when its airing was to be, That newscast did much to spell out the problems going on that were clear signs of what they discovered had been going on with drawers of soiled undies and what that means and was a clear warning sign of. Yet ignoring all that they willfully led the investigation a differnt way. That alone should be investigated and those responsible held to full account, I applaud the article and the author that you shared with us. Today it was brought to my attention that a poster from a different forum said that Julie Hayden said some things I take the most severe issues with . Crediting Julie alone with this corporal cleaning idea when in fact is is common knowledge that Det, Steve Thomas is the one who gave the highest dedication to the search for truth. I know that Julie Hayden interviewd Linda Arndt and many others as well. Let it be known that Investigative reporter Julie Hayen has the highest integrity. That poster outright lied. Saying it was made up etc and all that grew from a post on this forum. It is not made uu when abuse offices discover evdence. I have never discussed specifically nor do I have have knowledge of what her feelings regards Alex Hunter would be. I do not believe that anyone one knows the exact nature of this corporal cleaning, only Steve Thomas himself could speak to that. The rest is speculation and personal theories and other accounts We have LHPs accounts that would speak to that. Lastly I want to say what actually went on behind those closed doors chills me to the bone irregardless as that little girl suffered apparently more than once before her death of which the autopsy report woefully does not speak to but in the broadest of clinical terms, I believe they were saving the rest for the courtroom to be more specific. Till that day what corporal cleaning actually meant remains a mystery that was all but spelled out. Till it has be all we know is the damage was observed at autopsy if Steve Thomas was correctl Thank you for posting this, it is yet one more voice that will not be silenced.:clap: :clap: :clap:

That was absolutely astounding. Is this not what we have said all along..There were some real isses in that household IMHO I alerted this forum that Julie Hayden was to have a special newscast with Officer Holly Smith, and I let you know when its airing was to be, That newscast did much to spell out the problems going on that were clear signs of what they discovered had been going on with drawers of soiled undies and what that means and was a clear warning sign of. Yet ignoring all that they willfully led the investigation a differnt way. That alone should be investigated and those responsible held to full account, I applaud the article and the author that you shared with us. Today it was brought to my attention that a poster from a different forum said that Julie Hayden said some things I take the most severe issues with . Crediting Julie alone with this corporal cleaning idea when in fact is is common knowledge that Det, Steve Thomas is the one who gave the highest dedication to the search for truth. I know that Julie Hayden interviewd Linda Arndt and many others as well. Let it be known that Investigative reporter Julie Hayen has the highest integrity. That poster outright lied. Saying it was made up etc and all that grew from a post on this forum. It is not made uu when abuse offices discover evdence. I have never discussed specifically nor do I have have knowledge of what her feelings regards Alex Hunter would be. I do not believe that anyone one knows the exact nature of this corporal cleaning, only Steve Thomas himself could speak to that. The rest is speculation and personal theories and other accounts We have LHPs accounts that would speak to that. Lastly I want to say what actually went on behind those closed doors chills me to the bone irregardless as that little girl suffered apparently more than once before her death of which the autopsy report woefully does not speak to but in the broadest of clinical terms, I believe they were saving the rest for the courtroom to be more specific. Till that day what corporal cleaning actually meant remains a mystery that was all but spelled out. Till it has be all we know is the damage was observed at autopsy if Steve Thomas was correctl Thank you for posting this, it is yet one more voice that will not be silenced.:clap: :clap: :clap:

You are quite welcome!!!

Ames, Bowen pretty much said it in a nutshell, in my opinion.

The note, exemplars, and comparisons on http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 and at www.realsundancekid.com are interesting to study. To me, even a lay person should be able to see the similarities between Patsy's writings and that note. It's great to have a professional say so in public. Thanks to Mr. Bowen and thanks to you. :clap:

Ames, Bowen pretty much said it in a nutshell, in my opinion.

The note, exemplars, and comparisons on http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 and at www.realsundancekid.com are interesting to study. To me, even a lay person should be able to see the similarities between Patsy's writings and that note. It's great to have a professional say so in public. Thanks to Mr. Bowen and thanks to you. :clap:

Thanks, it seems that other posters are missing this thread for some reason, maybe I should have given it another title. I agree with what he says 200 percent!!! I would love to hear what other posters think of it...Oh, and HECK my 15 year old daughter saw the MANY similarities between Patsy's writings and that note. I should show it to my 5 year old, I am sure that she would be able to see it too. The only reason that IDI's DON'T see is, is because they DON'T WANT to see it.

Hey Ames,
I read your thread (hey that rhymes!)
I just have nothing to add. Mr. Bowen pretty much said everything!!
I appreciate you bringing the article over here. It was right on point!

Hey Ames,
I read your thread (hey that rhymes!)
I just have nothing to add. Mr. Bowen pretty much said everything!!
I appreciate you bringing the article over here. It was right on point!

Hey...you are a great poet!! :)

Thanks for adding your thoughts...yes, I believe that Mr. Bowen said it all!!

Thanks, it seems that other posters are missing this thread for some reason, maybe I should have given it another title. I agree with what he says 200 percent!!! I would love to hear what other posters think of it...Oh, and HECK my 15 year old daughter saw the MANY similarities between Patsy's writings and that note. I should show it to my 5 year old, I am sure that she would be able to see it too. The only reason that IDI's DON'T see is, is because they DON'T WANT to see it.

And what exactly, is the evidence that he has provided? All that he commented on, has been around from day one.

Why is it, that the 'King's New Clothes' springs to mind here?

I'm unimpressed with this missive from the scientific content, although he may be correct on the psychological viewpoint.

Burke seems to be thrown in the mix as a red herring.

I thought the head blow was more consistent with the flashlight than a bathtub? The over sanitation of the flashlight down to the batteries supports evidence of its involvement.

Why was the primary cause of death strangulation, not the head wound, if this was a pure rage-based offense?

What about the evidence of chronic sex abuse?

What about the role of the other adult in the home?

There are many posters here who could write a more eloquent Patsy did it scenario that would be more believable and better referenced.

I'm unimpressed with this missive from the scientific content, although he may be correct on the psychological viewpoint.

I thought the head blow was more consistent with the flashlight than a bathtub? The over sanitation of the flashlight down to the batteries supports evidence of its involvement.

Why was the primary cause of death strangulation, not the head wound, if this was a pure rage-based offense?

There are many posters here who could write a more eloquent Patsy did it scenario that would be more believable and better referenced.

I am going to wait right here if you have or know of a better fact based presentation. It must really be outstanding what you have in store for us cause I was impressed with the one aforementioned. Please if you would though dont neglect to disclaimer that with in your opinion as I noted you neglected that above. I really would like to hear what you have in mind.

I don't know if Bowen's analysis was actually used by the BPD but maybe someone else knows for sure.

I didn't take it as a red herring since Colorado Code, apparently, prevents any litigation or comment on children under ten who might be involved in a felony. It may not be likely but it is a possibility.

I thought the head blow was more consistent with the flashlight than a bathtub? That's a theory. It isn't proved. The over sanitation of the flashlight down to the batteries supports evidence of its involvement. Yes, but not necessarily as a weapon. That's yet another theory, not a fact.

It is listed with other associated causes. Since JonBenet was yet living when the ligature was applied, that was the final factor in ending her life. The head wound would have been mortal anyway, in my opinion, and the strangulation just sped up the process. Had the head wound come last, after the strangulation, there would not have been bleeding under the cranium. There is some question in my mind about whether or not the strangulation alone would have killed JonBenet since, to put it indelicately, the autopsy suggests she was lightly strangled.

It hasn't clearly been determined if it was staged, or related to a non-gratification action, or related to someone seeking sexual gratification, although whatever it was it appeared to be both acute and chronic.

I don't understand what you're asking.

Hope the above responses are of use.

The blow to the head was an accident of such magnatude they believed her dead. To avoid detection they then staged a kidnapping, stragulation and sexual assult. Not knowing at the time they were indeed killing her and not simple covering up an accident. How awful they must have felt when the reports came back that the cover up did the mortal damage and not the wreckless outburst of anger or even an accident.

I wish I could agree that they felt awful,however,JR even used that fact in DOI to say it was the leading cause of her death;he said the coroner noted she died of strangulation.It helped further along his intruder theory.
In fact she died of strangulation associated with the craniocerebral trauma.
He knew better.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

SOLACE:blowkiss:

If an intruder did it, I too have a theory on who....

This person had a "bussiness" relationship with John Ramsey. This person saw Jonbenet the day before her murder.

This person might have used a bat to hit JonBenet with.

This same person had a relationship with the young woman who was murdered with a baseball hat....Susannah Chase.

This same person used a bat to try and assault some media people.

This person was jealous of John Ramsey. He wanted to be as rich as John Ramsey. He could have proposed some type of business venture with John, and John refused the offer.

This is my theory only.

If an intruder did it, I too have a theory on who....

This person had a "bussiness" relationship with John Ramsey. This person saw Jonbenet the day before her murder.

This person might have used a bat to hit JonBenet with.

This same person had a relationship with the young woman who was murdered with a baseball hat....Susannah Chase.

This same person used a bat to try and assault some media people.

This person was jealous of John Ramsey. He wanted to be as rich as John Ramsey. He could have proposed some type of business venture with John, and John refused the offer.

This is my theory only.

You mean the person the R's lived with after the murder (but b/f the Stines).nah..he defended the R's,and if he hated JR that much,I don't think he could have stood to live w. him,esp not if he'd killed his daughter.
I'm not sure we can name names so I won't,and I didn't want to anyway,he's just another innocent the R's have on their bus list.

<<I am going to wait right here if you have or know of a better fact based presentation.>>

There is a better fact-based presentation in Cyril Wecht's book. He accounts for all the autopsy findings, not just the ones that support a Patsy did it raged-based scenario.

I don't need to disclaimer my opinions because I am a fence sitter. I do have a science degree and am intimately familiar with medical jargon. The Wecht scenario best fits the scientific evidence with respect to the body. You can not have a massive head blow splitting the skull from end to end with only a few teaspoons of blood inside the head without the neck being tourniqueted first (or as Wecht purports, the vagus nerve being shut off, causing the heart and respiration to stop pumping blood to the head before the head blow).

I would be open to a plausible IDI scenario if one presented itself. I am open to PDI but feel JR has been given a free pass unfairly. I believe this child was chronically sexually abused based on the half dozen expert opinions.

If it was PDI based on rage, there was more to it than a wet bed...her cancer, approaching 40th birthday, the surpassing of JonBenet in beauty, the rejection of the MyTwinn, the rejection of the turtleneck Patsy wanted her to wear, and God knows what happened with that bicycle. Potty rage doesn't explain the mystery feeding of the pineapple or why the Ramseys would deny it later.

I just am underwhelmed with Bowen's presentation and believe there are many posters here who could top it (Brother Moon, Super Dave, for example).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back