NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #4

I'm doing some sleuthing tonight-does anyone know if they've ever looked into who owned that building at 925 Hayward St? Who moved in with who ? Im in NH and they have him Manchester in 1978 but the Allenstown Four seem to sync up at some point earlier in the timeline further up north in the state? I'm wondering if he can be placed at all up in the big mills in Northern NH/VT.

I'm doing some sleuthing tonight-does anyone know if they've ever looked into who owned that building at 925 Hayward St? Who moved in with who ? Im in NH and they have him Manchester in 1978 but the Allenstown Four seem to sync up at some point earlier in the timeline further up north in the state? I'm wondering if he can be placed at all up in the big mills in Northern NH/VT.

Terry wrote a check that bounced for oil I think that was delievered to Hayward 12/21/1979 ..... Marlyse was last seen in California around November of 1978 I guess / Thanksgiving. Here are a few directory listings for the 925 Hayward street address :

1980 directory has a listing for someone else A Joseph Hickey .. But Evans wrote a check that bounced Dec 21 1979 for oil . And it's known that Terry was arrested 3 x's while living at that 925 hayward street address.

So from November 1978 - Dec 1979 where was he ? Wonder when he picked up the UID / child Angel . Haven't heard if she was with him in California when he met Marlyse.

Attachments

• 1980-Directory925-27.jpg
    1980-Directory925-27.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 1981-Directory-925.jpg
    1981-Directory-925.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 36
  • PhotoOfBldgs925-927.JPG
    PhotoOfBldgs925-927.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 04-7-1980-BadCheck.PNG
    04-7-1980-BadCheck.PNG
    525.3 KB · Views: 29
Terry wrote a check that bounced for oil I think that was delievered to Hayward 12/21/1979 ..... Marlyse was last seen in California around November of 1978 I guess / Thanksgiving. Here are a few directory listings for the 925 Hayward street address :

1980 directory has a listing for someone else A Joseph Hickey .. But Evans wrote a check that bounced Dec 21 1979 for oil . And it's known that Terry was arrested 3 x's while living at that 925 hayward street address.

So from November 1978 - Dec 1979 where was he ? Wonder when he picked up the UID / child Angel . Haven't heard if she was with him in California when he met Marlyse.

Would like to know the month the 1980 directory was published.

Would like to know the month the 1980 directory was published.
I know.... cause I think it's safe to assume he was living @ 925 Hayward in December , 21st 1979 . I'm sure there is a lag from when the data is collected and book published.

Here is a listing for 1981 for 925 Hayward the * indicates a new listing..... upload_2020-12-20_8-16-46.png

1980 --- upload_2020-12-20_8-24-43.png

Last edited:
I know.... cause I think it's safe to assume he was living @ 925 Hayward in December , 21st 1979 . I'm sure there is a lag from when the data is collected and book published.

Here is a listing for 1981 for 925 Hayward the * indicates a new listing..... View attachment 276298

1980 --- View attachment 276299

Assume it is safe to say that the 1980 tenant listing was most likely the previous tenant. If we only knew the time frame (month) the data was collected for the 1980 publishing. The data was most likely collected sometime during the 1979 year however prior to TPR residing at Hayward.

TPR may have not resided at Hayward very long prior to the Dec 79 check bounce.. interesting!

Where were they "all" living in Manchester or somewhere else in 78-79. Tend to go back in my mind that they had been in a much colder climate prior to death.

GRrrr.o_O TPR is so frustrating! Back away to shake it off but always comeback to him. ;)

Last edited:
https://www.katc.com/news/national-...sistance-in-pearl-river-mississippi-cold-case

New Hampshire State Police are hoping to identify a victim in a years-old cold case who may have ties to the Gulf Coast.

Jane Doe's biological father has been identified as Terrence "Terry" Peder Rasmussen. He is the primary suspect in the child's death, but died in 2010 before he could be questioned. The child's biological mother is unknown and is feared to also be a victim of Rasmussen.

Does anyone have an accurate family tree on him? If not allowed to post, feel free to message me. I saw online on geni his ancestors may come from denmark and am trying to compare it to my familytree, we would be distant cousins if related. So far several of the full names and locations are accurate, but the dates are off and idk if what im seeing is even accurate. Its pretty hard to compare family trees and im willing to upload my own familytree link/names if anyone wants to help figure this out. I uploaded my dna to familytree yesterday. Sidenote, he looks like some of my cousins/ancestors and that creeps me out.

Has anyone tried searching for arrests under terry/terrence perder/pederson. Or peder/Peter rasmusson?

It seems to me that he can't stay out of trouble whatever name he uses.

I've read through all four threads my head is spinning.

Has anyone tried searching for arrests under terry/terrence perder/pederson. Or peder/Peter rasmusson?

It seems to me that he can't stay out of trouble whatever name he uses.

I've read through all four threads my head is spinning.

I think a lot of research was done, looking for arrest records, by investigators, there are a handful of mug shots for him, both as Terry, and as Bob Evans. But, he used so many aliases and lied about his whereabouts, probably for that reason, I think it would be daunting to research all of them for arrest records.

I think a lot of research was done, looking for arrest records, by investigators, there are a handful of mug shots for him, both as Terry, and as Bob Evans. But, he used so many aliases and lied about his whereabouts, probably for that reason, I think it would be daunting to research all of them for arrest records.

Okay fair enough. Thanks for responding

Any updates as of yet when the show will be aired ?
They are calling theirs The Chameleon Killer" and will premier on Fri. Feb. 19, 2021 on Discovery Plus Streaming service. There will be a broadcast date later this year on ID. They promised to include info about the Orange County victims and hopefully will include a lot more info.

They are calling theirs The Chameleon Killer" and will premier on Fri. Feb. 19, 2021 on Discovery Plus Streaming service. There will be a broadcast date later this year on ID. They promised to include info about the Orange County victims and hopefully will include a lot more info.

Awesome! I just got the new streaming service ... win win ... ! Thank you so much please keep us update to date with any more developments.

Back in 1985, a barrel containing the remains of a woman and child was found near Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, N.H. At the time, Rasmussen wasn't suspected of their murders and the woman and child were unidentified. Then, in 2000, a second barrel was found not far from where the first had been located, which contained the remains of two more children, one of whom was later identified as Rasmussen's daughter through DNA.

The victims, dubbed the Allenstown Four, remained part of a cold case until 2016, after Rasmussen's death, when authorities linked Rasmussen to one of the children and began to piece together what they deemed as a serial killer's spree. Because he died before he could be convicted of the other murders and he had changed his name so much that any witnesses may have been unable to identify him, Rasmussen was never convicted of the other murders.

One of the hiccups in Rasmussen's alleged crimes involved a 5-year-old girl he had claimed was his daughter. Before he met Eunsoon Jun, whose murder he was convicted of, Rasmussen had lived in a trailer park in Scotts Valley, Calif. with a young girl he called Lisa, whom he eventually abandoned.

In 1989, Rasmussen was arrested for child abandonment, but when he was released on parole the following year, he fled the area and assumed yet another new identity. The young girl he had claimed was his daughter, however, was later revealed to be unrelated to him through DNA results. Instead, Lisa, whose real name was discovered to be Dawn Beaudin, was the daughter of a young woman who had gone missing from New Hampshire years previously when she had dated Rasmussen.
More:Terry Rasmussen Had at Least Six Identities — What Happened to Him?

Wow. A lot of new information.

This was a fantastic compilation of interviews with people involved in different parts of this story. I’m so happy to have seen it. I hope Discovery Plus or fans will share this and clip it to Youtube, Facebook, anything to get more eyeballs on it. This is exactly what’s needed to generate new leads, and hopefully someday, living witnesses with helpful tips.

This will take a lot of time to parse what new information was released. Perhaps some day they can followup with an episode on his possible crimes in the many states he lived in where victims or his other aliases have not yet been identified.

Runtime is 2 hours 42 minutes broken into two episodes. Episode 1 may be difficult to watch for some. A lot of graphic detail about the murders is in this one.

Discovery focused mainly on the Bear brook murders, Eunsoon Jun, and Rasmussen’s family. His ex-wife, Fleta, agreed to be interviewed for the first time publicly afaik. His children, Diane and Eric, Denise Beaudin’s father, Eunsoon’s neighbor and friend, most of the investigators involved, and Ronda Randall are all interviewed as well.

In addition, his children publicly spoke about being sexually abused as children by their father and his ex-wife spoke of moving every few months with her children for fear of their safety. Ronda Randall talks about a resident of the trailer park that she previously suspected of being involved in the murders. She also mentioned several biker gang members who lived in the park and rumors of a child trafficking ring.

I’m so pleased they chose Detective Headley to have the final word about the victims we dont yet know about and appealing to the living people out there that have not yet come forward with their information.

What a great documentary.

Last edited:
I’d like to add that there are many unanswered questions still surrounding this man’s life and who else out there he hurt, threatened, or conned. Con men have a talent for embarrassing their victims into silence. Nobody wants to ADMIT to being duped or coopted into helping a guy that we now know raped and murdered many people.

It took Ed Gallagher over thirty years to tell his story of helping Terry. Eric Rasmussen is the first MAN to bravely come forward and say out loud that Terry sexually abused him. A male victim. That alone is brand new information.
His ex-wife, Fleta, as far as i know, has never before spoken publicly about Terry. It’s 2021, people. She hadn’t seen him since 1974.

These firsthand witnesses may be the only people who can help answer these questions. And they arent exactly racing to pickup the phone. A lot of them are a little sketchy and not exactly friendly to law enforcement. I took away from this documentary that all these people in his life felt some level of complicity in his crimes— even his own children who are themselves victims. Other witnesses out there either dont know the scale of this guy’s crimes or perhaps they’re quiet out of trauma, fear or guilt.

These victims weren’t in the 2 1/2 hour doc because it’d be even longer. Just to name a few off the top of my head.

California:
Why did he steal a bandsaw? Who was the woman from Anaheim, CA and what happened to her and her child or children?

Oregon:
Did Lisa have other siblings? She said she did. She told police they died in Oregon yet there is NO INVESTIGATION THERE to dig into that possibility.

Texas:
He lived in Texas several times over the 70’s and 80’s. Who knew him there? Who did he con and who did he hurt?

Who is the woman that showed up with Terry to visit his ex-wife and kids in Arizona? Is she alive?

We have no clue! There is no investigation in Texas to answer that question.

How many victims are there?

I didnt even mention the most discussed ones: the middle child, her unidentified mother, and Denise Beaudin. It’s insane how much we don’t know.

Peter Headley is one guy. Barbara Rae Venter was a volunteer working with volunteers to make cold calls to strangers that hit on her dna database study of Lisa. There has got to be a way to put more people on this. Someone is alive that knows a name or an address. And i doubt they have a Discovery Plus subscription and enjoy true crime.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong