OK OK - Jeffrey Ben, 18, Clayton, 29 January 2001

The same policemen have been known to be called to fight on the NE side of town and they show up on SW side town. My famliy always jokes about cops runnig from calls. We had our house broke in one time and called a cop out and they could not find anything. Cops girlfriend and bothers are the ones that broke in our house. Couple years later after the cop and girlfriend broke up cop told my dad who broke in that our stuff was hid in a shed behind the house that was not serched that night. I have all so heard a rumor that the shierf was not on the up and up like some files came up missing and after the left office they were found at his house. While he was in office he had know Ideal where they were at .

The same policemen have been known to be called to fight on the NE side of town and they show up on SW side town. My famliy always jokes about cops runnig from calls. We had our house broke in one time and called a cop out and they could not find anything. Cops girlfriend and bothers are the ones that broke in our house. Couple years later after the cop and girlfriend broke up cop told my dad who broke in that our stuff was hid in a shed behind the house that was not serched that night. I have all so heard a rumor that the shierf was not on the up and up like some files came up missing and after the left office they were found at his house. While he was in office he had know Ideal where they were at .

Sweetheart ~

Thanks so much for posting and replying about Jeffery! And welcome to Websleuths! I remember when I used to read about this story (before his remains were found), that the law enforcement in the town was a bit corrupt/shady. That is so sad and very scary. :eek: Justice probably never will be served. So so sad.

Thanks again! Keep posting!

sweetheart...isn't the guy who was sheriff end up in jail? I followed Jeffreys case for a very long time and was heartbroken to hear about how his family had to dig up and gather his remains....LE in that area should be ashamed (as a better lack of words!!) I haven't looked in a couple of months but I believe the family still has Jeffreys website active and people still post messages on his guestbook. I hope there is justice soon for Jeffrey and his family (I would still be looking at the cousin for answers!!)

I'm just speechless that they would let ANYONE near that crime scene. :doh:

As far as I know the sheriff was never in jail. In Antlers its who know and how much money you have not what you know.

As far as I know the sheirf was never in jail. In Antlers its who know and how much money you have not what you know.
sweetheart..he may not have been the sheriff...I think his name was Dusty something or other and he had a really young girlfriend (could have been just a deputy)...some posters on Jeffreys guestbook felt like he had something to do with the disappearance

sweetheart..he may not have been the sheriff...I think his name was Dusty something or other and he had a really young girlfriend (could have been just a deputy)...some posters on Jeffreys guestbook felt like he had something to do with the disappearance

I agree. I think most of the posters on the guest book "know" what happened to Jeffery and who might have done it. Sadly, it will probably never be proven.

The guest book is still active. I still read it. It breaks my heart to read the posts from his mom and sister.

There was Dusty that was questioned. I dont know if he was arrested. Antlers didnt have a city police or a sheriff deputy named dusty (that I know of). There might be/been one in Clayton. Jeffery was up arond Clayton when he went missing and was found up around Clayton).

There was Dusty that was questioned. I dont know if he was arrested. Antlers didnt have a city police or a sheriff deputy named dusty (that I know of). There might be/been one in Clayton. Jeffery was up arond Clayton when he went missing and was found up around Clayton).
Yes, this guy was from Clayton and his arrest wasn't in any way connected to Jeffrey's disappearance...I think it had something to do with robbery..

The sheriff last name at the time was Fylod (might be spelled wrong sounds like flood). He got in trouble for taking the files on jeffreys case that I mention earlier. There has never been any arrest for jeffreys murder.

I did not know this site existed; ;I was looking for Jeffrey's website which is down for now and came to this site and saw where these wonderful people were checking on Jeffrey. It made me feel so good to know people we didn't even know cared. I just want to say it has been 7 yrs. since Jeffrey disappeared. It is one of the worst things that can happen to a family. In 2006 he was found deceased in the mountains...a relief that he was found but a tragedy in the outcome. We still do not know what happened to him. Law enforcement in Southeast Ok. is not like it is on TV. I just have to trust that Karma will be the killers justice. There is no pain like loosing a child, especially in this manner with the not knowing...the only thing worse would be not finding them at all and for this I am grateful. Thankyou so much for your concern, prayers and love. Remember all the other missing, especially a young lady named Heather Teaque whos precious mother is still searching with little help from anyone. May God be with her and answer her prayer.

I did not know this site existed; ;I was looking for Jeffrey's website which is down for now and came to this site and saw where these wonderful people were checking on Jeffrey. It made me feel so good to know people we didn't even know cared. I just want to say it has been 7 yrs. since Jeffrey disappeared. It is one of the worst things that can happen to a family. In 2006 he was found deceased in the mountains...a relief that he was found but a tragedy in the outcome. We still do not know what happened to him. Law enforcement in Southeast Ok. is not like it is on TV. I just have to trust that Karma will be the killers justice. There is no pain like loosing a child, especially in this manner with the not knowing...the only thing worse would be not finding them at all and for this I am grateful. Thankyou so much for your concern, prayers and love. Remember all the other missing, especially a young lady named Heather Teaque whos precious mother is still searching with little help from anyone. May God be with her and answer her prayer.

Welcome to WS!!!!! Jeffrey is still alive in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I am still praying for justice.

Jeffrey's Mom- Thank you for posting. Do you know why Jeffrey's site is down? Is there any way you can contact someone higher up for help with the case? Something is just not right with this whole thing. I would go above and beyond your local LE and government. These people do not have your family's best interests at heart.

Jeffrey's Mom, I am so sorry for all that you and your family have been through. I pray that Jeffrey's killer is brought to justice. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeffery's mom, much prayers and love to you and your family.
No one should have to deal with the lose of a child; let alone with local law enforcement that is good for nothing.

I used to visit Jeffreys site all the time and I still think about him. I hope you are able to get some justice for your son. Please know that we are here to help if there is anything at all we can do.

I still pray for Jeffrey and his family. Such a beautiful boy and a tragic loss. God bless from Ozzie (ex Hong Kong)

Has there been any news on this case? Bumping it up for Jeffrey and his family.
:bump:

i found out the cousin's name and looked him up and found that he served time in prison and is still on parole. not on this case obviously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back