Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

Sharkey’s mother is opening up for the first time about the struggle she went through to see her daughter’s body for a final goodbye.

"I didn’t think I was gonna get her, and I had actually given up hope, when all of the sudden the forensics lab called me," said Stacey Robinault.

Sharkey’s mom told FOX 26 she didn’t think she’d get to see her daughter again, as one week turned into two with no ability to plan a funeral. Her husband, Thomas Sharkey, was listed as next of kin.

"As her husband, he would have primary custody of what determined what happened with her, and he had said all along that he was willing to let her come home," said Robinault.

Robinault wanted to bring her daughter home for a funeral in her hometown in Pennsylvania--Sharkey had only lived in Houston for about a year--but she couldn’t do anything without next of kin approval, and she says Tom stopped cooperating.
---
After two weeks with no action from Tom, the medical examiner changed next of kin custody to Lexi’s mom, and on Friday they finally had a viewing.

---

Some of Lexi’s closest friends flew up to Houston to say their final goodbyes at the viewing.

Mother of Alexis Sharkey describes fight to get custody of the Instagram influencer’s body
snipped more at link

Last edited:
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Loved ones held a private viewing for Alexis Sharkey on Friday in Pennsylvania. Close friends described the viewing for the Instagram sensation as intimate, emotional and difficult.

Ally Cale shared video from inside the viewing. It showed candles lit in front of pictures of their beloved friend. Christmas lights adorned the table with a portrait of Alexis on display. Cale told ABC13 they're simultaneously grieving and searching for justice.

"We're trying to figure out what this new normal is for us without her being here," said Cale. "It was something that Lexi ... I feel like would have been proud of. Just how everyone came together, how close and intimate it was."

Cale said friends and family were able to see Sharkey one last time at the viewing. She said Alexis' family plans on having a big memorial next year.

Cale revealed Sharkey's husband Tom wasn't invited to the viewing.
snipped
Houston employee describes finding Alexis Sharkey's body

She is an influencer, I believe.

According to her sister she hated being called an influencer. It would be nice if the media could put that term to rest so people would stop referring to her like that.

A woman who was found dead on the side of a road in Houston should be remembered as a savvy businesswoman, not an Instagram influencer, her sister said Thursday.

“She actually hated that word. She wasn’t an ‘influencer,’” Alexis Sharkey’s sibling, Tobi Robinault, told ABC13 in a Thursday interview.

“She wasn’t trying to influence anything. She was a smart, savvy, successful businesswoman. That’s how I want everyone to remember her,” Robinault said.

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/12/04/alexis-sharkey-hated-the-term-influencer-sister-says/

According to her sister she hated being called an influencer. It would be nice if the media could put that term to rest so people would stop referring to her like that.

A woman who was found dead on the side of a road in Houston should be remembered as a savvy businesswoman, not an Instagram influencer, her sister said Thursday.

“She actually hated that word. She wasn’t an ‘influencer,’” Alexis Sharkey’s sibling, Tobi Robinault, told ABC13 in a Thursday interview.

“She wasn’t trying to influence anything. She was a smart, savvy, successful businesswoman. That’s how I want everyone to remember her,” Robinault said.

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/12/04/alexis-sharkey-hated-the-term-influencer-sister-says/

I think it would take a smart successful “savvy businesswoman” to obtain the high profiles and income that she made from being an “Instagram influencer”.

this has probably been posted but this just sealed the deal for me on what happened to alexis

"It's like she just got out of the tub. Her body was clean. There was nothing on her body. Her body was clean."

I'm still very much on the fence about the who, the when, the how, and the why.
While I cannot even begin to imagine what it must feel like to re-live finding a deceased person on the side of the road, and what that looked & felt like, I do have to say I put far more credibility as to what actually happened, on the final word of the ME.
The cause and manner will answer more questions for me, even if the local LE don't make an arrest at that time (although I suspect they will).

jmo

this has probably been posted but this just sealed the deal for me on what happened to alexis

"It's like she just got out of the tub. Her body was clean. There was nothing on her body. Her body was clean."
"Her family didn't invite him. They didn't want him there."

She was turned over to her mother when husband wouldn't do anything.

This is all getting weird...

Hoping for an arrest in this case soon! it seems that most of the cases I follow, involve (or seem to involve) the spouse but they never culminate in justice being served. :mad::mad:
Dulos, Morphew, Maciejewska...

Couple of things about this that stood out to me:
Spouse said she hopped the back fence & got in a car... I’m suspecting the husband knew front doors would have cameras (ring etc).
The man who found her said she looked like she had just gotten out of the bath. Was she wet? Had it rained or could someone have washed her before placing her there? Maybe some sort of ritual? (Washing of sins) or clearing away evidence?
Just my thoughts...

Being drowned in her bath possibly wouldn’t leave any marks. Especially if the person drowning her protected themselves (arms, hands,etc)
Edit to add;
I’m interested to know if she was wearing makeup, was her hair done as she normally wears it?

Being drowned in her bath possibly wouldn’t leave any marks. Especially if the person drowning her protected themselves (arms, hands,etc)
Edit to add;
I’m interested to know if she was wearing makeup, was her hair done as she normally wears it?

It rained quite a lot that evening/overnight, but had she been laying out there all night, on the ground, I'm surprised she didn't have dirt/mud splatters on her, as when it rains hard in Houston, it's big rain - large droplets that come down heavy and hard.

Hoping for an arrest in this case soon! it seems that most of the cases I follow, involve (or seem to involve) the spouse but they never culminate in justice being served. :mad::mad:
Dulos, Morphew, Maciejewska...

Couple of things about this that stood out to me:
Spouse said she hopped the back fence & got in a car... I’m suspecting the husband knew front doors would have cameras (ring etc).
The man who found her said she looked like she had just gotten out of the bath. Was she wet? Had it rained or could someone have washed her before placing her there? Maybe some sort of ritual? (Washing of sins) or clearing away evidence?
Just my thoughts...
It rained Friday night into Saturday morning but we don’t know when she was placed out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back