TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems clear to me. You don’t give a 15 minute warning if mass casualties is your objective. The goal is terror but something other than mass casualties. Which makes this one so odd.
Exactly and especially when you add in the time of the explosion. If they wanted to cause mass casualties, they had much better opportunities the day before.

For some reason, I think the AT&T building was the target. The question now is, if it was the intended target, why was it the intended target? AT&T internet and phone service is now disrupted along with 911 service. Was it intended to do that in preparation for something bigger?

So so glad to hear they’re getting closer to knowing.

I keep thinking that without a message or manifesto that they were not done, that it was a test for a different city in the future.

still really sketched out it took out all AT&T phones, 911 and airport communication, made it seem like a much bigger goal in mind later.
moo

What stands out to me is the complexity of the attack. To make an explosive for one, takes a lot of knowledge and logistics. To transport the explosive means the individual(s) was sure enough that it would not detonate prematurely. The selection of the target either means the person(s) is a local with extensive knowledge of the area or it was scouted out in advance. The functionality of the "Warning" message is not something everyone can do. Is it something a loner could pull off without raising suspicion? Possible. But not likely. Normally loner type Bombers start off small and build up. A group of 2 or more are most likely capable to pull this off. Motive, remains to be seen. But for sure, one part of the motive is to "terrorize" the public. Lets not be fooled just because he had a "warning", that this is not a terrorist event. This is not a Robin Hood bomber. My bet is it is either some sort of Cult based attack or a politically motivated attack. Or both. If the AT&T building was the target, why? What symbolism would that carry for the attacker(s)?

Last edited:
What stands out to me is the complexity of the attack. To make an explosive for one take a lot of knowledge and logistics. To transport the explosive means the individual(s) was sure enough hat it would not detonate prematurely. The selection of the target either means the person(s) is a local with extensive knowledge of the area or it was scouted out in advance. The functionality of the "Warning" message is not something everyone can do. Is it something a loner could pull off without raising suspicion? Possible. But not likely. Normally loner type Bombers start off small and build up. A group of 2 or more are most likely capable to pull this off. Motive, remains to be seen. But for sure, one part of the motive is to "terrorize" the public. Lets not be fooled just because he had a "warning", that this is not a terrorist event. This is not a Robin Hood bomber. My bet is it is either some sort of Cult based attack or a politically motivated attack. Or both. If the AT&T building was the target, why? What symbolism would that carry for the attacker(s)?

There's a Millerite religious offshoot that had a prophet, Ellen G White who had visions that the end of the world would be sparked by a white flash from above (meteorite) hitting Nashville.

You also have 5G conspiracies that are very popular among some at the moment. I think there might be a convergence of those two here.

The person that did this would have understanding of programming timing sequences with more than one digital output, electronics automation technical specialty.

Last edited:
I can’t help but wonder how many pets didn’t make it out of those apartments. My cats would hide if there was loud gunfire and other noises. Plus, some owners may not have been at home to evacuate their animals.
The man who took that dramatic video from his apartment and got out, said he wanted to go back and get his cat, but wasn't allowed to. Made me sad......

IMO, it’s someone who didn’t want to hurt people, including his/her family which is why he/she covered their face when arriving. I would hazard it’s their body parts, suicide bomb that they didn’t want to hurt anyone else but wanted to take down “the network” that they blame for their current situation. They are local and knowledgeable about the building.

1. Definitely didn't want to hurt anyone.
  2. Definitely wanted to take down something they blame for their current problems.
  3. Definitely local and know the area.

I heard that RVs with "too much propane" can explode, which is supposedly why they aren't allowed in NYC tunnels. No idea if this true.

As <initials retracted> name has not been attributed to a named LE source, it seems LE has chosen NOT to officially release a name for whatever reason. Websleuths will abide by that "whatever reason". It could be they don't want to show their hand in the event others are involved.

Douglas Korneski, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Memphis field office, said 250 agents, analysts and FBI staff working the case are making progress in the search for the person or people responsible for planting a bomb in a recreational vehicle that exploded along a mostly deserted street. Three people were injured.

The RV could have been visiting, could have been borrowed, etc. Thinking back to the Boston Marathon bombing where a person's image was picked out of a crowd and next thing that person's name, image and all related info was being broadcast throughout the land. Wrong person !!

Please discuss this responsibly and wait until information is officially released by a named, official LE spokesperson.

Thanks.

Thread is open again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads