Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

If it was accidental drowning in her house I'd think whomever found her would call the police and not place her in the nude where she was found. That creates much more suspicion than calling 911 and saying someone drowned in their tub. If the accidental drowning was in a ditch (doubt it, she would have been found with at least her head in it) she wouldn't have been found 'clean, like she stepped out of a shower and was lovingly placed' (not an exact quote) as was reported.

Also from the article linked on page 1 it says her body was found in a fetal position. That’s the first time I’ve seen that mentioned. That would lead me to believe she was in some type of bag or tote prior to being disposed of. My guess would be drowning or strangulation and then immediately placed in something until she was left on the roadside. Medical examiner will determine if lividity shows she died on her side or whether she was placed that way.

Strangulation doesn't come to mind for me as I'd think there'd be bruising on her neck and everything I've read say no marks (my words). Asphyxiation perhaps. That won't leave a mark.

Last edited:
And in the middle of a divorce?

I would think that could be either a catalyst for the push for divorce; or perhaps a side-effect of the emotional turmoil brought on by the stresses of a divorce.

Again, considering all possibilities here. I think those of us who have followed enough of these cases know better than to rule out even the longest-of-longshot possibilities.

Not that I have seen. Seems like there is conflicting info out there. Friends say yes, mom says no, husband seems to have said both yes and no, at differing times, to different people.

In any event, it sure looks like their marriage was a bit mercurial.

But has it been verified she was in the midst of a divorce? Papers filed, legal actions set in motion?
It has been stated but not verified.
We do not know.
We do not know very much at all.
Preliminary autopsy 'did not rule out foul play, nor did it confirm it.
Deeper laboratory testing was required, obviously toxicology, possibly organs were sent for analysis...
there are a lot of potential tests likely, particularly if cause of death was not apparent after preliminary autopsy.
She was young, otherwise healthy as far as I know.
There is a condition called Sudden adult Death Syndrome which is widely described in the journals.
Is it possible her death was from natural organic causes like heart or brain diseases?
The removal of the clothes could be from suddenly spiking temperature.
She could have done it herself, walked as far as she could, and then lay down.
It's a possibility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back