TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's in pretty poor taste. Plus the understatement of the month at least. JMO
He just meant that the guy directed attention to himself on a holiday. Why did he choose Christmas? IMO so he could be remembered. There's also a question why didn't he activate the bomb right when he arrived there at 1AM.

GH is in no way his apologist, quite the contrary.

Not usually one to open a can of worms, imho, but do you see any facial resemblance between AQW and MS? Particularly the published 1974 yearbook picture? Structure of the nose, mouth, eyes?

JMHO ymmv lrr
Honestly yeah, she does lol. She’s very pretty.

I’m honestly confused. The call around Thanksgiving almost makes me think they would talk around the holidays. Like family would... not saying she’s his daughter tho.

My wild speculation right now is he also saw a resemblance when he was peeping an old friend's social media and became obsessed with the idea that perhaps she was his long lost daughter, living as someone else's, although that seems to be quite improbable if the timeline mentioned in the Sun is accurate. That, or he was your average old creepy dude fixating on a young woman. Pure speculation based on nothing other than public records that assure she is not a blood relative.
Or perhaps he knew her through work while she was still living in TN, although you'd meet a work colleague more than once.

I've seen references here, several times that MS quit claimed the house to AWs mother.

Does anyone have a source for this? I must have missed it in the thread and would really like to follow up on this.

Thanks...

We are not allowed to discuss it but you can read about it in the Daily Mail. Googling AQW and quit claim should bring up the actual documents too. One dated March 2019 lists the history of transfers right on the latest documents

Laude said he saw Warner standing at his mailbox less than a week before Christmas and pulled over in his car to talk. After asking how Warner's elderly mother was doing, Laude said he casually asked, "Is Santa going to bring you anything good for Christmas?"
Warner smiled and said, "Oh, yeah, Nashville and the world is never going to forget me," Laude recalled.
Laude said he didn't think much of the remark and thought Warner only meant that "something good" was going to happen for him financially.
"Nothing about this guy raised any red flags," Laude said. "He was just quiet."
Laude said Warner sometimes did not respond when he and other neighbors waved to him, but said he did not take it personally. "I knew that he was just a recluse," he said.
Warner left behind clues that suggest he planned the bombing and intended to kill himself, but a clear motive remained elusive.
Bomber to neighbor: The world is 'never going to forget me' | The Decatur Daily Democrat

Last edited:
Feds investigate evidence Nashville bomber hunted ‘lizard people,’ other alien beings | WKRN News 2

Federal investigators are looking into evidence the Antioch man who detonated a bomb in downtown Nashville Christmas morning had spent time hunting for alien life forms in a nearby state park and was interested in “lizard people,” according to law enforcement sources.

The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by “paranoia over 5G technology,” but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.

Federal agencies are working to figure out if the beliefs somehow contributed to Warner detonating a bomb inside of an RV parked near Second Avenue North and Commerce Street around 6:30 a.m. Friday, killing himself, injuring three others and damaging more than 40 buildings.

I think you might be correct. What stood out to me in the earlier pictures was that the fenced in portion did not appear to be accessible to vehicles. I may be overthinking this, but if I wanted to park a vehicle on grass like that I’d either have to move it every time I mow or mow around it. He’s go to all the trouble of building a gate but not just add some gravel?
I believe he pulled the RV into the fenced area so that he could construct in relative secrecy and keep people out better (fence, signs, cameras). I don't think the RV was ever planned to be parked out in the back for any period of time and he also didn't feel the need to plan for the future. I wish the neighbor had tipped off the police regarding the remark AQW made at the mailbox.
I was wondering if AQW's house is a duplex and if so were there tenants living there currently? If this has already been discussed, I apologize in advance.

Feds investigate evidence Nashville bomber hunted ‘lizard people,’ other alien beings | WKRN News 2

Federal investigators are looking into evidence the Antioch man who detonated a bomb in downtown Nashville Christmas morning had spent time hunting for alien life forms in a nearby state park and was interested in “lizard people,” according to law enforcement sources.

The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by “paranoia over 5G technology,” but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.

Federal agencies are working to figure out if the beliefs somehow contributed to Warner detonating a bomb inside of an RV parked near Second Avenue North and Commerce Street around 6:30 a.m. Friday, killing himself, injuring three others and damaging more than 40 buildings.
Good grief, those sites should be shut down. Reminds me of the Lori Vallow case.

“Conspiracy Theorists Defend Nashville Bomber”.

Apparently there really are people out there who don’t think the bombing was a deranged act. Whether 5G was the motive in Nashville or not, it’s not hard to imagine how some unbalanced conspiracy crazy might be encouraged to make a similar “statement”. That’s scarier than any conspiracy.

Conspiracy Theorists Race to Defend Nashville Bomber Anthony Quinn Warner
Oh boy, smacking my head in disbelief...

I noticed, and the mother, as well.

Hum.....
Younger Brother dies Sept 2019
AQW inherits/transfers home from brother to himself
Jan 2019 house transferred to MS
Mother tries to overturn transfer, then abruptly stops legal proceedings

MOO....AW is not the direct link to MS, but the messenger.

Suspected Nashville Suicide Bomber Reportedly Deeded Homes to an L.A. Entertainment Exec
I'm guessing that AQW's mom stopped legal proceedings because MS signed the home over to AQW's mom.

Oh now he had time to look for Reptilians.

Thanks Simply Southern because it mentioned his employer. He knows about Real Estate if he worked for a Realty company fifteen years.

JMO but he didn't pull that off alone. I absolutely believe he was "a loner", but trusted a few people. I certainly doubt the guy neighbor on CNN hear hardly nada out of him.

Frustrating we will never know truly. For all we know he wasn't inside that van.

So sad for people left their home Christmas morning and had none to go back to. Businesses already so troubled. Now what?

Here is my question, can anyone tell me why it looks like the source isn’t the RV at all? I tried to post a picture but it was “too large”. Idk how to insert it any other way, but with the footage slowed it appears the explosion happens across the street from the rv. I don’t know much about bombs so is there a way for it to not explode from the rv and still be tied to it?

https://twitter.com/NickelleReports/status/1342481696088850432?s=19

UPDATE: “We do believe the explosion was an intentional act.” -Don Aaron, Metro Police Spokesman on this morning’s large explosion in #downtownNashville. Three people transported to hospital. No significant injuries to report. ATF and FBI investigating.

Oh now he had time to look for Reptilians.

Thanks Simply Southern because it mentioned his employer. He knows about Real Estate if he worked for a Realty company fifteen years.

JMO but he didn't pull that off alone. I absolutely believe he was "a loner", but trusted a few people. I certainly doubt the guy neighbor on CNN hear hardly nada out of him.

Frustrating we will never know truly. For all we know he wasn't inside that van. Maybe a Reptilian was.

So sad for people left their home Christmas morning and had none to go back to. Businesses already so troubled. Now what?
Regardless of what the conspiracy rumor mill says, we're dealing with a flesh-and-warm-blooded creature here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member