Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been mentioned or searched by police but 7 minutes away from where Leah went missing Thier is an abandoned building in bletchley known as g block and as it was part of a coding/decoding school for the British military it's quite tucked away and hidden as the rest has been turned into a museum
Welcome to Ws Blade19, interesting suggestion!
Actually once started a thread (a lonely one, lol) for that place..
Ws thread.
Famed U.K. codebreaking centre to be new College of Cybersecurity

I cannot even imagine the soul crushing emptiness and frustration her parents must feel. Losing 2 kids - one to a likely murder and one to a suicide because of the situation... Unbelievable. Like, I know life isn't fair, but come ON.

I just did a quick search online to see if there were any recent updates and one thing I did notice was that there had been a lot of attempted kidnappings in milton Keynes over the past couple of years, particularly in the bletchley area. It got me thinking, looking at the CCTV of leah walking to work, she's very young looking and with her back pack on too, she could easily be mistaken for a school girl.

Milton Keynes schoolgirl kidnapped by man in van

Police hunt for 'suspicious' person who approached 11-year-old Milton Keynes schoolgirl

Catching up with this thread - very good point. She did look very young for her age. Even though she was martial arts trained she could have been overpowered by someone really hefty, surely? Being trained in marshal arts doesn't mean others cannot defeat you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this has been mentioned or searched by police but 7 minutes away from where Leah went missing Thier is an abandoned building in bletchley known as g block and as it was part of a coding/decoding school for the British military it's quite tucked away and hidden as the rest has been turned into a museum

do pass this info on in case they don't know about it

Thanks, from link..
''CCTV lost contact with Leah somewhere along the mile-long stretch between Buzzacott Lane in Furzton and Furzton Lake, and her phone was switched off or disconnected at exactly 8.34am at the northern end of Furzton Lake, close to the Premier Inn Hotel.''
T0FLMTI4MDM4NTU4.jpg

Leah disappeared somewhere within this square mile in MK

"The year ends as it began for us. We still have to beg you...please help us to end our pain and suffering. Help us to find out what happened to our daughter. We miss her so much it's unbearable."

"All the time there is the same question at the front of our thoughts: 'WHERE ARE YOU LEAH?' Over and over, until you feel you are going insane. Feeling as if you are going to drown in compassion and despair. How can someone disappear like this in this technological age?"

I think the fibbing premier inn was in the centre of town, iirc.

Well done Citizen for a new year reminder.

What has X got to say about it all? I wish he would give an interview to the local paper, like a friend would do. I am sure the paper would agree to anonymity. Maybe it would help.

Maybe X just hasn’t been asked for a number of months. With the passage of time, he must feel more comfortable that there has been no misunderstanding of his relationship as friend and work colleague. His recollections could help revitalise the search prior to the Feb anniversary.

I haven’t followed this thread often but I remember this case from the news. It’s a terribly sad story but I think the most logical scenario was a voluntary disappearance due to a rejection or complex nature with someone she was romantically involved with. This may or may not have been X. It’s clear that LC was particularly good at keeping secrets from her family. The most notable piece of evidence is day before she went missing she had turned off her phone location services near the lake which suggests seeking out a spot to access the water, similarity her phone was turned off the next day. It was most likely amongst shrubs and trees (a very small section of the lake). People seen a girl crying on a phone, but as her phone was turned off, she may have been pretending to be on it so that nobody approached her. The water in the lake is extremely cloudy and this is why she has not been found.

I haven’t followed this thread often but I remember this case from the news. It’s a terribly sad story but I think the most logical scenario was a voluntary disappearance due to a rejection or complex nature with someone she was romantically involved with. This may or may not have been X. It’s clear that LC was particularly good at keeping secrets from her family. The most notable piece of evidence is day before she went missing she had turned off her phone location services near the lake which suggests seeking out a spot to access the water, similarity her phone was turned off the next day. It was most likely amongst shrubs and trees (a very small section of the lake). People seen a girl crying on a phone, but as her phone was turned off, she may have been pretending to be on it so that nobody approached her. The water in the lake is extremely cloudy and this is why she has not been found.

Sadly I think this to be a likely scenario.

I read the BBC news reports again, in the weeks/months of Leah’s disappearance & had not appreciated that their are 2 lakes in this area.

The first Furzton Lake, which is where there were 3 witness accounts of a girl, seen on her phone & possibly upset & crying. I had assumed this was the lake that was searched.

However the lake extensively searched after belated reports of the ‘grey hoodie’ seen having in a tree or bush, was the Blue Lagoon at a Nature Reserve of the same name, which is very close to Bletchley Park.

This lake is very deep & is situated in a highly wooded area.
I wonder if cadaver dogs have been used in this Nature Reserve to check the wooded area, & both lakes.

Last edited:
Incidentally my partner, disbelieving ( & amused by) my comment about ‘water sniffing’ cadaver dogs, has ‘googled’ it & now accepts this is ‘a thing’!

I suspect there are few such Search & Rescue K9 teams here in the UK....but there are some!

Link:
The dog that finds underwater bodies The dog that finds underwater bodies

I used to live in MK. You would not get very far without being captured on cctv, definitely not to the bletchley area from furzton.

If she went into furzton lake of her own accord that morning, I think she or her backpack would have been found when they searched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member