CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I randomly came across the book on Amazon, pretty much a "re hash" of everything. Not at the analysis yet.

I am so glad the detectives strategically returned to get any other unknown info from Chris. That pretty much wrapped it up leaving nothing else to be written about. It nullifies any newly uncovered details upon which such books can be marketed. They did well by everyone in doing this.

I
I think, for some women, it is the safest relationship with the baddest of the bad boys. After all, they are tucked away in prison. Unfortunately, since there are more women than men today, there are also more crazy women than crazy men. I'm certain you know one or five of each. Sometimes they find each other. That's rarely a good thing. (my pontifications only)

I wonder how safe it really is? In the book In Cold Blood the family killers targeted them from hearing about them from another prisoner I think. It seems dangerous to befriend violent offenders who chit chat with other violent offenders who may get out and come visiting.

I

I wonder how safe it really is? In the book In Cold Blood the family killers targeted them from hearing about them from another prisoner I think. It seems dangerous to befriend violent offenders who chit chat with other violent offenders who may get out and come visiting.
I know a woman who befriended a murderer serving time. He murdered his wife.
She was one of those women, who asked 'but what did she do to make him do that?'
She wrote to him and visited him in jail and he went to live with her when he got out.
It lasted three months and then she told everyone 'he is a violent man' as if murdering his wife was not proof of that? I really wanted to ask her 'what did you do to make the poor man be violent to you?'

Chris Watts Is Corresponding with Women from His Prison Cell: Source

Ugh, the women who write him "think that he is good looking".

Why are women sending Christopher Watts love letters? | Boston.com

This is just impossible. He murders his family and women are crushing on him.
The woman that I knew, in my post above, was extremely obese and I don't think that she ever had had a love interest. If felt sorry for her, but there is no way that he was going to be a long term partner of her. He thought he was God's gift to women.

I know a woman who befriended a murderer serving time. He murdered his wife.
She was one of those women, who asked 'but what did she do to make him do that?'
She wrote to him and visited him in jail and he went to live with her when he got out.
It lasted three months and then she told everyone 'he is a violent man' as if murdering his wife was not proof of that? I really wanted to ask her 'what did you do to make the poor man be violent to you?'
Oh Oh flashback of Cindy saying, on national TV, "But we want to know what triggered him!!" IE "who". CW is lucky he got to 33 with the women in his life picking up his dirty laundry. Now he's got the state of Colorado to wipe his "can't say it here" for the rest of his sick sorry life. A whole life of depending on others to spoon feed him and keep a roof over his head. Never met a decision he couldn't avoid, even the those black forces made him, well you know what. Now he's got losers writing to him and vying for who is getting the real scoop from the baby killer, and who can get interviewed on social media first. Send 20 bucks to hear the real scoop, hints from Chris at 9.

Oh Oh flashback of Cindy saying, on national TV, "But we want to know what triggered him!!" IE "who". CW is lucky he got to 33 with the women in his life picking up his dirty laundry. Now he's got the state of Colorado to wipe his "can't say it here" for the rest of his sick sorry life. A whole life of depending on others to spoon feed him and keep a roof over his head. Never met a decision he couldn't avoid, even the those black forces made him, well you know what. Now he's got losers writing to him and vying for who is getting the real scoop from the baby killer, and who can get interviewed on social media first. Send 20 bucks to hear the real scoop, hints from Chris at 9.
Yes, like there is a 'trigger' to murder your children (and Bella knew that he was going to kill her after the monster let her her see him murder her sister) and dispose of clean little girls in dirty black oil. That is what offends me the most and I am glad that Shannon never knew that that happened to her loved children. But her parents and brother do.
It did not disturb the Watts nasty family, though.

Yes, like there is a 'trigger' to murder your children (and Bella knew that he was going to kill her after the monster let her her see him murder her sister) and dispose of clean little girls in dirty black oil. That is what offends me the most and I am glad that Shannon never knew that that happened to her loved children. But her parents and brother do.
It did not disturb the Watts nasty family, though.
i've thought about that many times. Many times. There is no way to express it correctly, but I am so glad that she did not know what he did to her precious babies. That she was dead first and could not see the horror he put on those kids. Pure terror and torture to Bella. Murdering indifference to happy giggly little Cece.

It is absolutely crazy the level of depravity that this perpetrator and his family have put on the victim of his crime.

Nothing SW did or said,or didn't do, or didn't say merited her murder. CW could have just left. And communicated through attorneys for the divorce. It wouldn't have been any drama for him at all. He just didn't want to do that.

Sick Money Grab: Parents Of Killer Dad Chris Watts Seek $450K Insurance For Slain Wife, Children
Chris Watts took out a $450,000 insurance policy on his wife Shanann Watts and daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, prior to their deaths....

Defendants Franklin Rzucek as personal representative of the Estate of Shannan Watts, Ronnie Watts, Cindy Watts, Franklin Rzucek, and Sandra Rzucek (collectively “Defendants”) have reached a settlement in this matter...

It was not revealed how the money was split between the two families and lawyers for both did not return requests for comment.

My hair almost went up in flames reading that about this.

I honestly don’t know. I’m sure he’s being encouraged to by his family, but other than saying if he hadn’t met NK none if this would have happened (and one author claiming he told her NK was into some really dark stuff) it seems he hasn’t accused her of anything.

He may become desperate enough to get there eventually, but it would be a waste of time. After falsely claiming SW killed the girls, for anyone to believe him he’d need indisputable proof NK was involved.
And even if true, I doubt he has any. LE already has his electronic records and any crime scene evidence he might point to is probably long gone.

Plus, even if she was an accomplice and he can prove it, unless the proof was newly discovered it will get him nowhere. CO law prohibits a defendant from using withheld info as grounds for an appeal.

I have no idea if NK was an accomplice or not. Either way There are plenty of reasons CW might not play that card:

1. He still loves her and wants to “protect” her. Not because he cares about her but because it helps justify what he’s done in his own mind.

2. NK knows stuff and he’s desperate what she knows never comes to light. And as @Nikynoo suspects, medical records might be part of it. CW filed to keep medical records from the court, and shortly after that request was denied CW unexpectedly proposed a plea deal. With no trial, the medical records never entered evidence.

3). He wants to accuse her but his lawyer explains even if she’s found guilty of something CW will still rot in jail.
I am either not remembering or it came out maybe after the sentencing but what's the deal with the medical records? Obviously if it's sealed we don't know for certain but what are your thoughts on that? Also, so it's believed that NK was into dark stuff? If I remember correctly from their texts he was into dark stuff too. What a pair. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I am either not remembering or it came out maybe after the sentencing but what's the deal with the medical records? Obviously if it's sealed we don't know for certain but what are your thoughts on that? Also, so it's believed that NK was into dark stuff? If I remember correctly from their texts he was into dark stuff too. What a pair. Makes me sick to my stomach.

"Dark Stuff"? Like?

More insanity is linking the family annihilating to listening to Metallica. CW is a psychopath, who listened to "Metallica". Listening to rock music does not turn people into family annihilators.

Dad Murders His Wife & Kids Then Googles Lyrics to a Metallica Song: 'Lunacy Has Found Me'

I don't know if this has already been discussed but in the Netflix documentary, in the scene where the first police officer is talking to Chris in his home- when they FIRST start looking and questioning him, the camera pans to the back green room and you can see a child in there... did anyone notice this? It happens at around 7 minutes

I believe that was Nicole Atkinson’s child.

Do we know why CW, when he shows up thst morning, and goes in through the garage, goes into her car?

The biggest tell was that he was practiced-casual, didn't even pretend she could be in the house, in medical distress.

It scares me that people like him walk among us.

JMO

I have a theory, although it’s a total guess: I wondered if he pulled her wedding ring off in the garage before he loaded her into the truck. Rather than run it back upstairs, he may have ditched it on the floor of her car beside the passenger seat. I believe he grabbed it when he entered the garage, slipped it in his pocket and planted it on her nightstand when he was alone in the master bedroom.

I have a theory, although it’s a total guess: I wondered if he pulled her wedding ring off in the garage before he loaded her into the truck. Rather than run it back upstairs, he may have ditched it on the floor of her car beside the passenger seat. I believe he grabbed it when he entered the garage, slipped it in his pocket and planted it on her nightstand when he was alone in the master bedroom.
He was absolutely on a mission going into the car in the garage. I’ve wondered about that. He did something in the car for sure. Cell phone, wedding ring, something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151