TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020 #2

Nashville bomber's bizarre writings reveal belief in aliens and lizard people

Apparently the bomber sent packages to various people a few days before he blew himself up on Christmas Day. He signed the letters with Julio, the name he often used in correspondence. That was also his dog's name.

The package, which contained at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives, was immediately turned over to the FBI.

The letters are summarized in the article, listing numerous conspiracy theories AQW believed in, but there's no mention of AT&T.

His beliefs:
  • moon landing conspiracy
  • 9-11 conspiracy
  • alien attack in September 2011
  • lizard people
His quotes:

"Everything is an illusion" and "there is no such thing as death."

AQW, the bombing, his actions, signing letters as his his dog, conspiracy theories, prior alerts to authorities, what appears to be a hang up on a female friend from decades ago, etc. All of it mixed together is the strangest bowl of soup I think I have ever read about.
I'm not sure what else to say other than my hats off to those who work with people like this by supporting them with professional help.

AQW, the bombing, his actions, signing letters as his his dog, conspiracy theories, prior alerts to authorities, what appears to be a hang up on a female friend from decades ago, etc. All of it mixed together is the strangest bowl of soup I think I have ever read about.
I'm not sure what else to say other than my hats off to those who work with people like this by supporting them with professional help.
Yes, but he also managed to hide his obsession from a lot of people who considered him "normal". He could control himself.

I still don't know how his beliefs tie in with targeting AT&T. If there was no hate involved, then maybe he did it for fame.

For some perspective (from 2013): 12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country. According to the same survey, nearly 22 million believe in the moon landing hoax, over 34.5 million in the 9-11 conspiracy and 91 million believe that aliens exist.

I get it.. I have met people that believe in conspiracies, etc. AQW went to the step of bombing Nashville (with warning). It just seems like a whole different level. Maybe he was hearing voices in his head on top of everything else. There may never be a clear answer to why, why on that day, why at that place, or what his anticipated outcome may have been.

... signing letters as his his dog... what appears to be a hang up on a female friend from decades ago, etc.

MS is unsleuthable so I'll tread lightly here. AQW apparently signed the letter to her a Julio as well. And I am not sure we should conclude AQW was hung up on a female friend from decades ago. I think the reason for giving her the houses was to fulfill a dying wish of his brother Steve. He first gave MS his brother's house then when Mom sued and got the house back AQW felt that he could fulfill his brother's wish by giving her his own house.

MS is unsleuthable so I'll tread lightly here. AQW apparently signed the letter to her a Julio as well. And I am not sure we should conclude AQW was hung up on a female friend from decades ago. I think the reason for giving her the houses was to fulfill a dying wish of his brother Steve. He first gave MS his brother's house then when Mom sued and got the house back AQW felt that he could fulfill his brother's wish by giving her his own house.
These are my thoughts too.

These are my thoughts too.

Great theory, KonaHonu and Marg! You are a few steps ahead of me; I think you are spot on! Your theory explains the known facts and the emerging picture of AQW's life and lifestyle in MSM in a very plausible scenario.

AQW giving not just one but two properties away to someone he had no obvious connection with has been baffling. Its connection to the bombing complicated the investigation of his crime. The more that has come out in MSM about AQW, the less likely it seems he'd crossed paths in a significant enough way in person that he'd give the recipient two properties out of the blue. Rather than strengthening the relationships conjectured about in early MSM reporting, the fuller picture of AQW emerging in MSM made the connection more improbable. The recipient herself told reporters she'd never met him in person but had talked to him on the phone. And she said she was not aware in advance that he was naming her on the second quitclaim deed.

A lightbulb went off when I read your posts. Given what I have read in MSM, it seems far more likely to me that AQW's brother was the one with connection to the recipient in real life. His brother had wider professional and personal connections; AQW is painted by acquaintances as more of a loner or recluse. The timing of his brother's death fits with the quitclaim deed of that property, and with the gift of his own property after the recipient returned the first to the brother's heir.

Any connection AQW had to the recipient was tenuous at best, which made it difficult to see how it fit with the timing of the bombing. Your theory is the neatest explanation of the property transfers, fits with what is known, and strains credulity the least. The only way it ties into the bombing is that AQW was giving away possessions of value as he prepared to commit a suicide bombing. He was motivated to give her his property because she hadn't been able to keep his brother's property.

All my opinion.

Last edited:
So conspiracy theorists believe that 9/11 was the beginning of an alien attack on earth designed to destroy the planet.

"On another page Warner wrote about 9-11 conspiracy theories, ending with the statement "The moon landing and 9-11 have so many anomalies they are hard to count."

Warner later wrote that "September 2011 was supposed to be the end game for the planet," because that is when he believed that aliens and UFO's began launching attacks on earth.

He wrote that the media was covering up those attacks.

But Warner's writings grow even more bizarre when he wrote about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA.

"They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human," Warner wrote."
Nashville Bomber Subscribed to Conspiracy Theories About Sept. 11th, Lizard People, and the Moon Landing

Federal law enforcement confirmed the packages were postmarked December 23, just two days before the bombing, and did not have a return address. It was not immediately clear how many packages Warner mailed.

The packages contained at least nine typed pages of writings and two thumb drives loaded with videos. At least one of the packages contained a letter that began “Hey Dude, You will never believe what I found in the park.”

“The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable,” the letter continues. “I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is.”

The letter urged the recipient to watch the videos Warner included on the thumb drives. The letter was signed “Julio,” a name Warner often used when signing emails, according to his friends.
Nashville bomber mailed writings promoting conspiracy theories | WSGW 790 AM & 100.5 FM

I don't want to violate TOS, so I am being cautious. Am I allowed to post what AQW's brother did professionally? TIA.
I believe his brother and his other family members are considered victims and sleuthing results aren’t allowable. You might try messaging @Sillybilly for verification. It’s a good rule of thumb to ask a mod for determination when in doubt.

I had wondered how he was able to sit in his RV for so long waiting for the bomb to go off. JMO, that took a lot of self control.

But in his letter at the link above he says everything is an illusion and there is no death. He just sat there with that bomb waiting for it to go off thinking nothing would happen or that he would just go somewhere else?

Yet he warned other with his recording. He certainly seemed delusional.

LE thinks he may have practiced setting off his bombs out in the woods in the past.What made him go through with this at the ATT building?

I had wondered how he was able to sit in his RV for so long waiting for the bomb to go off. JMO, that took a lot of self control.

But in his letter at the link above he says everything is an illusion and there is no death. He just sat there with that bomb waiting for it to go off thinking nothing would happen or that he would just go somewhere else?

Yet he warned other with his recording. He certainly seemed delusional.

LE thinks he may have practiced setting off his bombs out in the woods in the past.What made him go through with this at the ATT building?
Maybe simply because AT&T was the closest major network facility. The first article is an older example of conspiracy theory activists. If he was afraid of 5G - just imagine how afraid he was of 6G...

Some 50 fires targeting cell towers and other equipment have been reported in Britain this month, leading to three arrests. Telecom engineers have been abused on the job 80 times, according to trade group Mobile UK, making the U.K. the nucleus of the attacks. Photos and videos documenting the attacks are often overlaid with false commentary about COVID-19. Some 16 have been torched in the Netherlands, with attacks also reported in Ireland, Cyprus, and Belgium.
Conspiracy theorists burn 5G towers claiming link to virus

The latest Founding Members join AT&T, Bell Canada, Ciena, Ericsson, Facebook, InterDigital, JMA Wireless, Microsoft, Nokia, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Samsung, T-Mobile, TELUS, Telnyx,UScellular and Verizon.

The Next G Alliance holds its first meeting for Founding Members on November 16 to set the initiatives overarching direction and strategy, to be followed shortly by formation of the Steering Group and Working Groups.
New Founding Members Strengthen ATIS Next G Alliance as It Sets the Course to Advance North American 6G Leadership

The founding members "shall be represented by senior business executives and are tasked with establishing the Alliance's strategy and direction," according to the NextG Alliance site. Membership as a founding member is $20,000 for 2021 with an inaugural meeting slated to take place this month to appoint a "Steering Group."

Working groups are expected to begin in early 2021, though there is no timeline for when 6G might hit the market or what it might even look like or offer. New technologies often take years to develop, and these are just two of the questions that this group will, in time, try to answer.
Apple, Google, LG join industry group working on 6G

https://www.itpro.co.uk/infrastruct...53/what-is-6g-and-how-far-are-we-from-rollout

FWIW Molly the cat made my friends 2021.

O/T but some fool amongst 50 anarchists defaced Federal property in Philadelphia. All suburbanites in their 20's! One from my friend's hometown. He was dismayed until?

Molly!

Yeah alot of businesses are insured, but we are fellow human beings, and our pets are our lives.

Nashville bomber's bizarre writings reveal belief in aliens and lizard people

Apparently the bomber sent packages to various people a few days before he blew himself up on Christmas Day. He signed the letters with Julio, the name he often used in correspondence. That was also his dog's name.

The package, which contained at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives, was immediately turned over to the FBI.

The letters are summarized in the article, listing numerous conspiracy theories AQW believed in, but there's no mention of AT&T.

His beliefs:
  • moon landing conspiracy
  • 9-11 conspiracy
  • alien attack in September 2011
  • lizard people
His quotes:

"Everything is an illusion" and "there is no such thing as death."

Hmmm, so it appears that whomever received the notes, they shared the entire document with the news channel. I wonder if the receiver looked at the thumb drives.

Myself, I would have done neither before turning over to FBI.

"While NewsChannel 5 believes summarizing Warner's letters will provide a better understanding into his state of mind, WTVF has made the decision not to publish them in their entirety."

ETA: My mail is 2 weeks after postmark these days... more shall surface perhaps if their mail is anything like the delays in my area.

I believe his brother and his other family members are considered victims and sleuthing results aren’t allowable. You might try messaging @Sillybilly for verification. It’s a good rule of thumb to ask a mod for determination when in doubt.

Hoping I don't get JUG. Justice Under God. His brother was beloved. Big time. Nice nice family!

How do things go sooooo really wrong?

Om Shanti.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021