Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. This has crossed my mind.. more than a few times, and in my dream they are bound together permanently... but it's the wildest of speculations on my part because I know nothing. More like a 'feel', like a wall surrounds...

Yes exactly...a creepy ‘feel’ that lingers in the back of my mind. Because there is so much strangeness and things that don’t make sense so sometimes it feels like something even darker is going on...but then I think those kind of things don’t really happen in real life or to people like Suzanne...or do they? It’s not probable but anything is possible at this point. I still think it was an argument that went too far but if it turns out to be more complex than that I won’t be shocked. That’s the only way I think BM could be technically “innocent” of Suzanne’s disappearance but his hands might as well have blood on them too. Speculation & MOO of course.

I bet today BM is saying "Look over there," and sighing a little bit of relief (since there is another missing Colorado woman who's from Indiana, Christine Cummings). :oops:
Except in that case LE have stated that they do NOT suspect foul play. Maybe her hubby has a rock solid alibi. Certainly different in this case. MOO

Yes exactly...a creepy ‘feel’ that lingers in the back of my mind. Because there is so much strangeness and things that don’t make sense so sometimes it feels like something even darker is going on...but then I think those kind of things don’t really happen in real life or to people like Suzanne...or do they? It’s not probable but anything is possible at this point. I still think it was an argument that went too far but if it turns out to be more complex than that I won’t be shocked. That’s the only way I think BM could be technically “innocent” of Suzanne’s disappearance but his hands might as well have blood on them too. Speculation & MOO of course.

It crossed my mind too. But I also watch the Ozarks, where this kind of scenario gets stuck in my head.

The 26 second video sounded initially like he was talking to kidnappers. Then his “if one life was saved” comment felt like SM may have been sacrificed to save someone else.

There could be something to it, but I’m leaning more towards a narrative being created, with a touch of evil genius.

jmo

Are we allowed to post and/or discuss Chris M.'s new channel here?
Good question @swedehear. Perhaps you can self-report your post and request clarification. Maybe WS management plans to wait and view his first show before making any determination. I'll also copy @Sillybilly here just in case our Mod is viewing.

Good post! LE stated that SM was seen ‘later then previously thought’ (not very helpful as we don’t know when she was supposed to have been previously seen) yet this cryptic sentence makes me lean towards Saturday. However the job site noise and dig are intriguing. And what in the was he doing driving around and stopping by MG gate at 4am on Sunday morning? Isn’t it a little impolite to call people so early , and not to mention so very bizzare to drive to their house to do so. Oh Mr. BM, I believe you are guilty, so guilty.

I think its alittle odd that MG swears her innocence but yet she fled Colorado to a different state......

Last edited:
This whole case seems like a parody of a Lifetime movie. Right when I think things can’t get more strange, we hear something else. MG did seem to leave town very quickly with little to no word from her since. I would probably do the same if my Boss’s buddy came to me worried that MY work wages may appear to be “hush” money with the advice that I don’t have to give my phone to LE.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member