Identified! CA - Long Beach - WhtMale 15-19 - 1392UMCA - 'Paid' stamp on hand- Jun'78 - Kenneth Nevada Williams

Not very sure, but I found some similarities with Earl Lee Dannels (especially his lips eyebrows -I think there's a scar too- and nose)
Earl Lee Dannels
BTW, he doesn't have a thread in Websleuths.
Nice find! There’s some discrepancies, Earl has blue eyes and his disappearance date is a bit of a stretch.

Earl went missing in 1969 and our doe was found in 1978.

I had some catching up to do on this thread. I pray Michelle is well and progress is being made in regards to her brother Jeff. Looking at those photos, he looks very much like our guy here. You can even see what looks like the same scar above his eye in one of the yearbook photos.

Either way, I hope Michelle is at peace and someday she finds her Jeff.

I had some catching up to do on this thread. I pray Michelle is well and progress is being made in regards to her brother Jeff. Looking at those photos, he looks very much like our guy here. You can even see what looks like the same scar above his eye in one of the yearbook photos.

Either way, I hope Michelle is at peace and someday she finds her Jeff.

Hoping the same, I’m kinda thinking that she’s in contact with LE or that progress is being made.

I’m sure she’ll comment soon.

I also think Jeff is the LBJD, however, we don’t know if he has family in the US or if LE has a route to track his family down.

On a sidenote, i think that I see a scar on his eyebrow.

Jeff Daum looks like a good possibility.
If he cannot be located then the next best thing would be to look for his brother Dennis who'd hopefully provide DNA.

Also, a Ancentry search of Jeff Daum, born on July 9th 1956 (I think that was his birthday, the same that Michelle gave) says that he’s currently living and has a active landline.

Have you found anything else about this Jeff? It's still possible he's alive.

Jeff Daum looks like a good possibility.
If he cannot be located then the next best thing would be to look for his brother Dennis who'd hopefully provide DNA.

Have you found anything else about this Jeff? It's still possible he's alive.
Other that the Ancentry search, I couldn’t find any further information on him.

I think our doe is almost certainly not JD. His features are much stronger than the doe's: he has a wider nose and thicker, darker brows, and his hair looks thicker, darker, and a different texture.

Plus, per Clustrmaps and other public records sites, JD is very much alive and he and his wife own a home in California.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back