WI - Newborn girl, found shot to death, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

Here's the other two pictures from your link @GuyfromCanada Authorities seek to ID person in photos as the investigation into infant’s homicide continues

0111_GreenCounty_Picture2-860x487-1.png

0111_GreenCounty_Picture3-860x483-1.png

It looks so cold. I wonder how/when/where/why the baby became deceased. :(

Last edited:
So, this person that they’re looking for is not the father of the baby, is it? The wording makes it seem like it isn’t the same person.

I wonder if this was a “secret” pregnancy. If a underage girl was pregnant and the family hide it for 9 months, then they couldn’t possibly keep the baby. I also wonder if the “father” is actually not the father.

It wouldn’t be hard to hide a pregnancy right now, staying inside is the expected thing to do. So a teen girl “disappearing” for 9 months wouldn’t even be weird.

So, this person that they’re looking for is not the father of the baby, is it? The wording makes it seem like it isn’t the same person.

I wonder if this was a “secret” pregnancy. If a underage girl was pregnant and the family hide it for 9 months, then they couldn’t possibly keep the baby. I also wonder if the “father” is actually not the father.

It wouldn’t be hard to hide a pregnancy right now, staying inside is the expected thing to do. So a teen girl “disappearing” for 9 months wouldn’t even be weird.
But in this day and age, there is no need to kill the baby when you can give it up for adoption or a safe haven. Having a baby while young and unmarried does not hold the same stigma for females as it once did.

But in this day and age, there is no need to kill the baby when you can give it up for adoption or a safe haven. Having a baby while young and unmarried does not hold the same stigma for females as it once did.

Unfortunately for small towns it very well could. Since I'm no longer living there I can only assume. There could be a lot of talking....depending on her name...imagine the town has of her...it could be bad for her.

I don’t think the plan was to kill this poor baby though. From the looks of it, they did give the baby to someone since the person LE is looking for is probably not a family member, from their wording.

What if this person was supposed to raise the baby, give the baby to a family, or drop the baby off at a fire station? Why report the baby missing if the plan was to murder her all along? It sounds like whoever got the baby was supposed to bring her to someone else and didn’t, and that’s why she was reported missing.

It is a hard case to follow and figure out. It could be that the mother is a minor. The father said he was taking the baby to be checked out by doctors and didn't come back with it. The mother reported the baby missing. They have him in custody as a person of interest but want to confirm his identity and movements by getting more witnesses to his movements. They have found the baby so know the outline of that. The difference might be whether he claims the baby died naturally or it was a deliberate act. I realise that I might be straying over the line of TOS. Sorry if so. JMO

It is a hard case to follow and figure out. It could be that the mother is a minor. The father said he was taking the baby to be checked out by doctors and didn't come back with it. The mother reported the baby missing. They have him in custody as a person of interest but want to confirm his identity and movements by getting more witnesses to his movements. They have found the baby so know the outline of that. The difference might be whether he claims the baby died naturally or it was a deliberate act. I realise that I might be straying over the line of TOS. Sorry if so. JMO
Oh right, is the supposed father in custody? I missed that. So, they have him, and they’re looking for someone else? Is that right?

I would have thought there would have been arrest by now. Beginning to wonder if the baby did not survive the birth and yet they say the baby was 4 days old.

I'm definitely thinking minors are involved here.

Very sad.

Wasn't someone taken into custody yesterday?
Yes, and my guess as well as yours he is under age and that's why he is not named. My guess it is the "father."
Still looking for person seen on video on Tue. the 5th the day the baby was born.
Can't figure out if the baby was deceased that day or on the day she was reported missing.

ALABANY, Wis. — The Wisconsin Department of Justice announced Monday they are now investigating the death of a newborn girl who was reported missing in Albany on Saturday as a homicide, and says a person of interest has been taken into custody.
Green County authorities investigating death of newborn baby as homicide

I wonder if the baby died on the day the father was supposed to get her to the hospital. Maybe they realized the baby was not responsive and that’s what prompted this situation.

Maybe the person they’re looking for was the one who actually disposed of this poor baby. If we’re talking about kids having kids, they might have not realized the baby was dead.

So yeah, I wonder if the person they’re looking for was supposed to help them get the baby to the hospital and said person said “she’s dead, you’re in so much trouble” or “it’s okay I’ll take her, you go back home”.

I do wonder if the mother is okay or if she was also in need of some much needed medical help.

I sure hope nobody actually murdered this baby and that it was just an unfortunate situation of people being naive and scared.

If what I am reading is correct the baby was born at home on the 5th and taken by the father and given to someone else.
If the 3 people are all under age and that's why no names are given where were the parents of the mother while she was giving birth?
The baby was reported missing on the 9th, 4 days after being born. Did the parents of the mother not know she gave birth. Birth is not a neat and tidy thing, someone had to clean up.
I think the parent of the mother reported the baby missing but why did it take 4 days?
This is all MOO and assuming all 3 parties are under age.

If what I am reading is correct the baby was born at home on the 5th and taken by the father and given to someone else.
If the 3 people are all under age and that's why no names are given where were the parents of the mother while she was giving birth?
The baby was reported missing on the 9th, 4 days after being born. Did the parents of the mother not know she gave birth. Birth is not a neat and tidy thing, someone had to clean up.
I think the parent of the mother reported the baby missing but why did it take 4 days?
This is all MOO and assuming all 3 parties are under age.
Maybe the mother wasn’t feeling good either and needed medical attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back