Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Boys, 3 and 4, missing from California City | KGET 17

Police say two boys, ages 3 and 4, have gone missing.

An employee at the California City Police Department said she hadn’t been told by her lieutenant to release their names.

[...]

“2 MISSING MALE JUVENILES, LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN. ” from California City Police Department : Nixle
TWO MISSING MALE JUVENILES LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN. FIRST WILL BE A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 3 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS. SECOND WILL BE A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 4 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR SEE SUBJECTS MATCHING DESCRIPTION CONTACT THE CALIFORNIA CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT, (760) 373-8606.

10700 block of Aspen Ave - Google Maps

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE THREAD *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been absolutely nothing in any approved sources to indicate these boys are disabled.

Also, discussion about possible financial gain on behalf of the adoptive parents is not victim friendly.

Posts related to the above have been removed. Please move on from those discussions.

• Drowning is the leading cause of unintentional injury-related death among children ages 1 to 4. The majority of drownings and near-drownings occur in residential swimming pools and in open water sites. However, children can drown in as little as one inch of water.

• Each year, about 2,000 children ages 14 and under die as a result of a home injury. Unintentional home injury deaths to children are caused primarily by fire and burns, suffocation, drowning, firearms, falls, choking, and poisoning.
    default - Stanford Children's Health
* I remain fixated on the fireplace. What if no one was watching and the boys fell into the fireplace or were fatally injured by the fire somehow? Fire seems to be foremost in dad’s mind.

Last edited:
It was cold enough for me to start the fireplace so I thought it was a good idea to let my 3 and 4 year old sons go play outside, since it was so cold. Lol come on.

No jackets, no hoodies, no fleece sweaters.... both wearing the same outfits.
No mention of shoes. Little boys love light up shoes, cartoon shoes, characters...
No mention of what kind of personalities they have. No names.

I'm afraid the boys were just income. Unloved.

Quoted and BBM from TW during their interview & spoken right after stating they couldn’t go out.

“...nobody ever could tell... (cuts off his words & changes to) we could never talk to anybody....”

Was this nerves talking or orders from LE or how someone has been reminding themselves (and possibly others involved) to keep quiet about the boys since “misplaced”?

Quoted and BBM from TW during their interview & spoken right after stating they couldn’t go out.

“...nobody ever could tell... (cuts off his words & changes to) we could never talk to anybody....”

Was this nerves talking or orders from LE or how someone has been reminding themselves (and possibly others involved) to keep quiet about the boys since “misplaced”?
That almost sounds like an abuse victim saying that. Like when a child goes to school and tells teacher about something that happened at home - parent is contacted by school counselor. When kid goes back home, parent scolds kid : Never ever tell again.

Felt like a lifetime. That wait was as painful as this...
Yes, the 35 days between GS “disappearance” and LS’s arrest felt like an eternity, the wait was indeed very painful.

As of today, Orrin & Orson have been missing for 22 painful days, and counting.....

Hoping and praying that these precious little guys are found safe, SOON.

IMHO

Last edited:
No mention of shoes. Little boys love light up shoes, cartoon shoes, characters...

I'm afraid the boys were just income. Unloved
RBBM
It certainly appears that way. Where or where are those poor little guys? They were failed every which way :(. MOO

It was cold I was going to make a fire, theres a lot of wood in this, this are right here next to our house I opened up that gate I'm throwing wood bringing it inside the house.
Thank you! I didn’t want to have to watch it again. To me, his saying he was “throwing wood” makes it sound like he was gathering large fallen limbs and branches in a forest. How much wood, other than small kindling, could possibly be found in a desert?

I'm afraid the boys were just income. Unloved.

I often wonder & compare AP’s with LS (truth within the lies) on the description of clothing last seen in.

MOO.... I do believe it was their last clothing seen in & weather appropriate too. What I mean is the description is correctly told to LE HOWEVER the date is not. They didn’t need shoes or coats because of warmer weather when they were last seen. When was the last “ warmer” weather in CA?

Yes, the 35 days between GS “disappearance” and LS’s arrest felt like an eternity, the wait was indeed very painful.

As of today, Orrin & Orson have been missing for 22 painful days, and counting.....

Hoping and praying that these precious little guys are found safe, SOON.

IMHO
Quoting my own post, above BBM for clarification:

As of today, it’s been 22 painful days and counting, since Orrin & Orson were reported as missing.
(I have some suspicions that these precious little tykes may have gone “missing” on a date prior to December 21, 2020, i.e., before the move to CC). :(

IMHO

Last edited:
Why haven’t the parents put out a written plea for their children? If they’re camera shy and they don’t want do do a live interview, why no statement? Not that I believe they’re camera shy. The father spoke easily in that media interview. The backlash probably took interviews off the table for them. There’s no good reason for not pleading with the public to keep looking for the children and thanking those who have been out searching while they’re hiding in an undisclosed location.
JMO

Why haven’t the parents put out a written plea for their children? If they’re camera shy and they don’t want do do a live interview, why no statement? Not that I believe they’re camera shy. The father spoke easily in that media interview. The backlash probably took interviews off the table for them. There’s no good reason for not pleading with the public to keep looking for the children and thanking those who have been out searching while they’re hiding in an undisclosed location.
JMO
I wonder if they have obtained an attorney(s) by now? Are they still fully cooperating with LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401