WI - Newborn girl, found shot to death, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

IMO, the person walking in the video may be the person in custody. LE is trying to get witnesses to come forward who can identify him at a key point in time to place him in a particular location.
I guess I'm confused since they are looking to ID the person in the video. Thanks. Do we know it's not the birth mother who is in custody? I may have missing it. IMO

Maybe the mother wasn’t feeling good either and needed medical attention.[/QUOT
If what I am reading is correct the baby was born at home on the 5th and taken by the father and given to someone else.
If the 3 people are all under age and that's why no names are given where were the parents of the mother while she was giving birth?
The baby was reported missing on the 9th, 4 days after being born. Did the parents of the mother not know she gave birth. Birth is not a neat and tidy thing, someone had to clean up.
I think the parent of the mother reported the baby missing but why did it take 4 days?
This is all MOO and assuming all 3 parties are under age.

They could be street kids with no contact with parents. Or we see many cases a parent is clueless their child is pregnant even far along.

Totally agree with you birthing is a messy business. Big time. How many times have we seen a girl all alone in her family home give birth and murder a baby and dispose of it? Alone! It astounds me. Youth I guess?

Really odd case. If it's kids.

Maybe the mother wasn’t feeling good either and needed medical attention.[/QUOT
If what I am reading is correct the baby was born at home on the 5th and taken by the father and given to someone else.
If the 3 people are all under age and that's why no names are given where were the parents of the mother while she was giving birth?
The baby was reported missing on the 9th, 4 days after being born. Did the parents of the mother not know she gave birth. Birth is not a neat and tidy thing, someone had to clean up.
I think the parent of the mother reported the baby missing but why did it take 4 days?
This is all MOO and assuming all 3 parties are under age.

They could be street kids with no contact with parents. Or we see many cases a parent is clueless their child is pregnant even far along.

Totally agree with you birthing is a messy business. Big time. How many times have we seen a girl all alone in her family home give birth and murder a baby and dispose of it? Alone! It astounds me. Youth I guess?

Really odd case. If it's kids.
Oh really? Then I’m betting on it being the person who they’re still looking for that disposed of the baby.

Yep, I googled home town to where they found the lil precious. Says an hour and near a half.

Graphic warning!

16-year-old charged with killing his own newborn daughter

The Wisconsin Department of Justice announces that a suspect is under arrest and charged in connection with the death of a newborn baby found on December 10th.

16-year-old Logan T. Kruckenberg of Albany is charged as an adult in Green County Court with first degree intentional homicide and hiding a corpse.

According to the criminal complaint, Kruckenberg was the baby’s father and he took the child from her mother shortly after she gave birth at home.

Police say Kruckenberg admitted leaving the naked newborn in the snow and shooting her twice.

Kruckenberg is currently being held at the Rock County Juvenile Detention Center.

Graphic warning!

16-year-old charged with killing his own newborn daughter

The Wisconsin Department of Justice announces that a suspect is under arrest and charged in connection with the death of a newborn baby found on December 10th.

16-year-old Logan T. Kruckenberg of Albany is charged as an adult in Green County Court with first degree intentional homicide and hiding a corpse.

According to the criminal complaint, Kruckenberg was the baby’s father and he took the child from her mother shortly after she gave birth at home.

Police say Kruckenberg admitted leaving the naked newborn in the snow and shooting her twice.

Kruckenberg is currently being held at the Rock County Juvenile Detention Center.
:eek: Oh my gosh, I really didn't see that coming at all. I thought maybe the baby girl was stillborn or died after her birth :(

I cannot imagine being in his position, terrible....but the mum, boys mother, though we didnt see her, she sounded very very angry and cold. i just feel sorry for them both

I thought that was the girl's mother who spoke.
I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks but it looked like he was smiling some of the time. If Blake is the father then watching him showed he was pretty cut up, especially when the shots were mentioned. Both families are going to have a very harrowing time. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back