Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I’m glad the other children were removed. I hope they’re feeling safe and secure and talking a lot about their little brothers and their home life.

IMO the other children should not be returned without a thorough investigation and resolution of what happened to Orsin and Orrin. It seems like plain common sense but DCFS has dropped the ball in so many cases. I wish MSM were more on the ball here. They’ve been weirdly uninvolved in what should be a major news story in the area. More publicity will keep the public thinking about the boys and hopefully help prevent any missteps on the part of DCFS,
Jumping off your post. Does anyone know the local station covering this?

"It has been another grueling week with no major leads or breaks. We, the extended family, are offering a $30,000 Reward for information that will lead to the return of the boys," the West family posted in a statement on Medium.com on Monday. "This reward is in addition to the previously announced rewards which all combined totals $80,000 for anyone who has information that will lead us to the boys."
The West family stated the offer was not a campaign or attempt to raise money.

"We ask that you do not give to individuals who have already attempted to profit off of this horrendous situation involving six innocent children," the statement reads. "Again, we are not asking for money — we only want the boys found.
Reward for missing West boys grows to $80,000

IMO it's refreshing that the extended family has chosen not to solicit funds online.

Thank you! I didn’t want to have to watch it again. To me, his saying he was “throwing wood” makes it sound like he was gathering large fallen limbs and branches in a forest. How much wood, other than small kindling, could possibly be found in a desert?

This has been bothering me. The alibi. Wood thrown over the fence. Throwing wood.
Trezell did have a wood pile of sorts. More like a brush pile.
I think they were trying to come up with some kind of a story, and the wood was already out there. He didn't throw it over the fence that afternoon 12/21.
So the fire and fireplace may not have anything to do with it.

This pic is from 12/30/20 after LE dug the holes in the back yard.

Attachments

• 123020.wood.JPG
    123020.wood.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 160
This has been bothering me. The alibi. Wood thrown over the fence. Throwing wood.
I think they were trying to come up with some kind of a story, and the wood was already out there. He didn't throw it over the fence that afternoon 12/21.

Based on following cases here my opinion is that when a story doesn't sound true most of the time it isn't true.

It was reported LE was sifting through the dirt and placing small things in baggies. Gave me shudders of Gannon (sifting snow) when I read that. What could they have been looking for? Did they also keep the dirt they removed? Looking at the photo. It doesn’t look too kid friendly. They could have made a nice little backyard for kids to play in. Nice release for the kids to get fresh air and exercise. Why would someone avoid having their children play outside?

imo: Grandma holds a lot in the vault. She must know if anything out of the ordinary happened with the family. She had the other children for some time.

Last edited:
"It has been another grueling week with no major leads or breaks. We, the extended family, are offering a $30,000 Reward for information that will lead to the return of the boys," the West family posted in a statement on Medium.com on Monday. "This reward is in addition to the previously announced rewards which all combined totals $80,000 for anyone who has information that will lead us to the boys."
The West family stated the offer was not a ******** campaign or attempt to raise money.

"We ask that you do not give to individuals who have already attempted to profit off of this horrendous situation involving six innocent children," the statement reads. "Again, we are not asking for money — we only want the boys found.
Reward for missing West boys grows to $80,000

IMO it's refreshing that the extended family has chosen not to solicit funds online.

We ask that you do not give to individuals who have already attempted to profit off of this horrendous situation involving six innocent children," the statement reads.”

Who has already attempted to profit?

It was reported LE was sifting through the dirt and placing small things in baggies. Gave me shudders of Gannon (sifting snow) when I read that. What could they have been looking for? Did they also keep the dirt they removed? Looking at the photo. It doesn’t look too kid friendly. They could have made a nice little backyard for kids to play in. Nice release for the kids to get fresh air and exercise. Why would someone avoid having their children play outside?

imo: Grandma holds a lot in the vault. She must know if anything out of the ordinary happened with the family. She had the other children for some time.
The sifting. If the AP were in fact using the fireplace, maybe that is where they put their ashes?? I know my son puts his in the vegetable garden. I’m not suggesting the boys were burnt, but perhaps some clothing that belonged to the boys? Just a thought.

We ask that you do not give to individuals who have already attempted to profit off of this horrendous situation involving six innocent children," the statement reads.”

Who has already attempted to profit?
The first family statement was too defensive and called out bio mom/fam. I think this reference was a more subtle jab at the same target. I’d recommend rising above such petty back and forth. Especially in a situation when you know your family member may well be at fault. Rise above!

The sifting. If the AP were in fact using the fireplace, maybe that is where they put their ashes?? I know my son puts his in the vegetable garden. I’m not suggesting the boys were burnt, but perhaps some clothing that belonged to the boys? Just a thought.

BINGO! I agree & have thought they probably discarded their clothes with incriminating evidence on them. I really think MOO that one of the cameras (if more then the one in the window) in the house (if one was pointed internally) captured activity at the fireplace of burning something (clothing, personal items). Then the dogs hitting on the fireplace DNA also went right to the marked spots in the backyard (buried ashes)?

LE stated their were indicators of the children (I don’t think he specifically said the 2 youngest boys) living in the house. BUT NO sign of them leaving it. IF the boys never lived their then their clothing & personal items did with DNA then discarded, if they the boys did live there well same ending.
IMHO

BINGO! I agree & have thought they probably discarded their clothes with incriminating evidence on them. I really think MOO that one of the cameras (if more then the one in the window) in the house (if one was pointed internally) captured activity at the fireplace of burning something (clothing, personal items). Then the dogs hitting on the fireplace DNA also went right to the marked spots in the backyard (buried ashes)?

LE stated their were indicators of the children (I don’t think he specifically said the 2 youngest boys) living in the house. BUT NO sign of them leaving it. IF the boys never lived their then their clothing & personal items did with DNA then discarded, if they the boys did live there well same ending.
IMHO
If the boys never reached the house in CC, I’m sure the AP knew they needed to bring their belongings for their story to be believable. Unfortunately for them, it still isn’t! LE said they can’t place the boys outside. That tells me they were likely NEVER outside at that house. The only things the dogs had were items that were brought there, items the boys once wore or handled.

I’m leaning towards the little guys never making it to CC. I can’t help but feel they are deceased and that finding them is going to be very hard. Hope I’m wrong but.....
MOO

You’re so right! The lack of media attention to this case is heartbreaking. Where are Orrin and Orsin?
It’s this desolate location. The distance from major media is a problem. The same kind of place where one might think their household could escape scrutiny.

Believe me I am familiar. For my horrible relatives it was the move south where they wouldn’t be hounded for their vehicle being unregistered and not road ready, where their missed child support payments may go un noticed, where observant family and friends won’t be a problem, where cost of living was cheap cheap cheap. Where the dad could live out his failed military boss dreams by being drill sergeant to his kids, even though he was not able to keep a job in the military or otherwise. And then came the neglect and abuse. Some people like their privacy just for a quiet existence. But just as many seek it out for getting away with violating our society’s standards and most basic morals. Beware. JMO

It’s this desolate location. The distance from major media is a problem. The same kind of place where one might think their household could escape scrutiny.

Believe me I am familiar. For my horrible relatives it was the move south where they wouldn’t be hounded for their vehicle being unregistered and not road ready, where their missed child support payments may go un noticed, where observant family and friends won’t be a problem, where cost of living was cheap cheap cheap. Where the dad could live out his failed military boss dreams by being drill sergeant to his kids, even though he was not able to keep a job in the military or otherwise. And then came the neglect and abuse. Some people like their privacy just for a quiet existence. But just as many seek it out for getting away with violating our society’s standards and most basic morals. Beware. JMO
I can see CC being out the way for media, but what about neighbours in Bakersfield? I mean KGET 17 is out of Bakersfield right? What hinders one of their reporters from doing a little investigative journalism there? They had a reporter up in CC when the case broke. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288