Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
In last week's testimony, both Wood and Summer agreed that Lori thought that everything she's done was done in "righteousness". Murder is no biggy if you are just passing beyond the vail into another dimension. Did Alex know he was going to die and decided to take the kids with him beyond the vail? To avoid of Armageddon, of course.

JMO. Which suicide method would cause bilateral pulmonary embolism though? It looks like he was unwell for days before he died. If he meant to kill himself, he could have chosen a quicker way out. Why would he care to disguise it as a natural death?

The easiest answer is because he was "very religious". Suicide is considered a sin in many (not all, but many) religions.

I think he didn't want to go to a dr because he may be urine or blood tested and he may have had something in his system that he didn't want anyone to know about. The trip to Mexico for "prescriptions" really bothers me. I can imagine that there could be something he picked up there that could have been used to kill the kids and Tammy, maybe even Joe Ryan and also the normal variety of elicit drugs. I in no way believe this was just him trying to save a few dollars on Lipitor or something.

Another note: why does everyone claim to not know Lori well and claim to not know her phone number? To me, these are things that even someone who doesn't regularly follow true crime know can be looked into easily and will be the very first thing looked into. Atleast make an attempt to look innocent. Say of course we have her number, please inform her of Alex's death, blah blah blah.... they all just make themselves look so bad by pretending to not know her. I feel my IQ drop every single time a new piece of info comes out and I see how ridiculously bad at acting Lori and her entourage are. FFS, at the very least, wipe the smirks off your face while lying thru your teeth. All of their behavior would be more explainable if they did drink or do drugs. This is all done stone cold sober? I have never shaken my head so much in my life.

Jmo and all that

Who knows what meds they picked up in Mexico. There are some meds that requires a prescription in the USA but may be over-the-counter somewhere else. We also know that some countries will sell some drugs that haven't been approved by the FDA so I suppose that's another possibility. No matter what, it's still kinda weird but for that clan there's nothing that would surprise me.

Who knows what meds they picked up in Mexico. There are some meds that requires a prescription in the USA but may be over-the-counter somewhere else. We also know that some countries will sell some drugs that haven't been approved by the FDA so I suppose that's another possibility. No matter what, it's still kinda weird but for that clan there's nothing that would surprise me.
I have family that lives in the US, whenever they come and spend time here (Europe), they always stock up on meds to bring back to the US. I never asked why, but I'm guessing it's all much cheaper here.

Not to mention these pharmacies are fairly well known for selling substandard or fake medications. JMO

I echo some others, it’s been almost 3 and a half months since the Prosecutors met with Summer & Zulema. We know that Zulema was offered (and apparently finalized some details of) some use ammunity; and we know the State said more charges were coming and their case was very strong.

More charges still haven’t been filed. I’m sure Summer and Lori have talked multiple times since the beginning of October, after this meeting took place, and I guess, at this time, knowing Zulema was offered some form of immunity was not enough for either Chad or Lori to flip on the other, or for either to talk to the State (and admit to anything that one would reasonably believe would have resulted in more charges afterwards).

I’ve been skeptical of the state having a “very strong case”, both because more charges have still not been filed, both of them have been in custody for months, and little if anything seems to have changed after this October discussion. I remain hopeful, but I think there’s a dynamic at play when you have, as an example, one defendant still free and under surveillance on the outside & one in custody; they’re both in custody and have been, so that type of dynamic is no longer at play here. And I think if the State has what they needed, the more serious charges would’ve been filed by now.

It was recently revealed that Wood talked to ZP on October 2. ZP's attorney GS said that they were hashing out the terms of her immunity deal. I'd like to see ZP's motivation for speaking out. I doubt that she knew in advance that the children would be killed, but I wonder how she found out they were no longer alive.
IANAL, but I poked around a bit and it appears that not notifying the authorities of a felony (misprision of a felony) is a crime in Idaho: Nampa man sentenced for misprision of felony

I couldn't find a quick answer about whether it was a crime in Arizona.

So this question is for somebody who knows the law: If Alex confessed to Zulema in Arizona and she did not drop the dime on him, could Idaho prosecute her? If so, that might explain what the use immunity was all about. Otherwise I can't figure out how she could be involved.

I have family that lives in the US, whenever they come and spend time here (Europe), they always stock up on meds to bring back to the US. I never asked why, but I'm guessing it's all much cheaper here.

Most definitely cheaper meds in Europe. I paid over $100 a month for my Celebrex in California & here in Latvia I only had to pay 25 euros... quite the difference!

I wonder if Alex Cox would normally go see a doctor if he had health concerns.

Interesting that he chose not to call a real priest. I think it's quite relevant that he put Chad on a pedestal, under the circumstances -

"The day Cox died, he called a friend and received a priesthood “blessing” over the phone. EastIdahoNews.com can confirm from multiple sources this friend was Chad Daybell, who had married Cox’s sister, Lori Daybell, a month earlier."

New details released on what happened the day Alex Cox died - East Idaho News
IMO, Alex knew police were looking for him, both for the death of Charles Vallow, and the disappearance of the children.

IMO he was in hiding, because he knew he had killed 3 people and was terrified of getting caught. Going to a doctor, getting married in church, moving back to Rexburgh, all these things were out of the question since Thanksgiving, when the whole 'Melanie has the kids' diversion failed, and Lori and Chad had run away to hide out in Hawaii.

IMO Alex had murdered at the behest of Chad and Lori: he must have believed Chad was a prophet to have done it, and probably did it to prove his trust and commitment. People who plot and kill together have an incredible bond of shared secrets and unto-death loyalty, how could he turn to someone else?

JMO

JMO. Which suicide method would cause bilateral pulmonary embolism though?
RSBM

Exactly: could people please state the evidence to back up their theory that there is some kind of drug that anyone can take or give that will predictably cause a fatal blood clot? And why would such a drug be available anywhere, since it's only purpose would be to kill people? Even in Mexico, they are not too enthusiastic about drugs that cause reliable, immediate death. If there were such a thing, I think we'd have seen/heard of cases of it being used, before now.

RSBM

Exactly: could people please state the evidence to back up their theory that there is some kind of drug that anyone can take or give that will predictably cause a fatal blood clot? And why would such a drug be available anywhere, since it's only purpose would be to kill people? Even in Mexico, they are not too enthusiastic about drugs that cause reliable, immediate death. If there were such a thing, I think we'd have seen/heard of cases of it being used, before now.

Vitamin K in high enough doses. That said- he was a truck driver and PE/ DVT is a major risk with this occupation. So- I'm not convinced he was murdered.

I watched something last week where the spouse killed his wife slowly with eye drops, putting them in her beverage.
Who knows... is my opinion...too much quinky dinks ...and if the perps method of operandi works ...possibly do it again!

MOO

I echo some others, it’s been almost 3 and a half months since the Prosecutors met with Summer & Zulema. We know that Zulema was offered (and apparently finalized some details of) some use ammunity; and we know the State said more charges were coming and their case was very strong.

More charges still haven’t been filed. I’m sure Summer and Lori have talked multiple times since the beginning of October, after this meeting took place, and I guess, at this time, knowing Zulema was offered some form of immunity was not enough for either Chad or Lori to flip on the other, or for either to talk to the State (and admit to anything that one would reasonably believe would have resulted in more charges afterwards).

I’ve been skeptical of the state having a “very strong case”, both because more charges have still not been filed, both of them have been in custody for months, and little if anything seems to have changed after this October discussion. I remain hopeful, but I think there’s a dynamic at play when you have, as an example, one defendant still free and under surveillance on the outside & one in custody; they’re both in custody and have been, so that type of dynamic is no longer at play here. And I think if the State has what they needed, the more serious charges would’ve been filed by now.
I wish I didn’t agree with you, but I’m also inclined to think they don’t have the evidence they need for murder charges. However, it’s comforting that many who’ve been on WS much longer than me are convinced it’s just a matter of time. Thankfully they are usually right.

jmo

@Tortoise - bothering you again... :) Just wondering if the 6/2 hearing is next or is there one before this?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

BBM

Just jumping off your post. As far as Lori or Chad flipping, IMO Lori wouldn’t admit being involved, even if it was just peripherally, if they had video of her digging the graves. She feels she’s bulletproof because she’s gotten away with so much in the past. IMO Chad is the weaker link. I’m assuming Wood has only shared discovery material that pertains to the current charges. I believe that the new DA will move forward with Conspiracy and when the defense gets a look at how much evidence there is, Chad will sing like a little birdie. He’s not cut out for prison. The inmates will make mincemeat out of him and he knows it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member