WI - Newborn girl, found shot to death, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

The baby’s mom’s dad knew of this? OMG!
It's unclear exactly when the baby's grandfather learned of the pregnancy and birth.

I'm pretty sure if he knew earlier that he wouldn't allow his daughter to give birth in a bathtub so it appears that the baby's mother told him after - maybe after the baby's father left with the infant? Did she have complications from the birth?

It would be enlightening to learn when the girl told her father. Also if the baby's father told the baby's mother what he did.

ETA: Corrected a sentence.

Last edited:
He is the epitome of a coward. I don’t know any man worth his salt that wouldn’t give his life for a child especially a baby girl.

He is no man. He can procreate, but he is a coward.

His Pinterest is under his entire name. Sorry I can't link. It's nothing but women scantily clad with fabulous figures. Nothing wrong with that, but this "iindividual" should have been pinning more important things.

Wondering if he lived with this family? He has two names and it appears on purpose. Then again did this young woman's dad see him just walk out with the baby? My dad didn't trust my capable ex of putting the car seat right. He'd have well I don't know what if he took our DD out in the cold. Macy's snowsuit or not. Heck, and we were 30.

I agree, not to mention shoot her twice and in the head. SMH
When I watched the video of LTKA’s hearing, IMO he showed zero emotion, no remorse whatsoever. You shoot your newborn baby girl twice in the head, cover her up with snow, and just walk away?!? Despicable.
Lock him up and throw away the key!

If LTKA wasn’t caught out now, I’m sure he’d be making headlines down the road, and not in a good way.

Sociopath/psychopath in the making.

Scary.

IMHO

Last edited:
Rough Timeline from Criminal Complaint:

Tues., 1/5, ~9:00AM - JuvenileMom gives birth in bathtub at her home
Tues., 1/5, “morning” - LTKA visits JuvenileMom, takes newborn girl “Harper,” placed into a backpack, to his mother’s home. He then placed her in a larger backpack, walked to a “remote wooded area” in the Village of Albany, placed the infant in a snow-covered area in the hollow of a tree, covered her with snow, and walked away.
Sat., 1/9, 1:30AM - JuvenileMom’s father reports that JuvenileMom gave birth to Harper 1/5, that LTKA took Harper 1/5, and that Harper is missing.
Sat., 1/9, unknown - JuvenileMom tells LE that LTKA gave the baby to his friend “Tyler” to take to an adoption place in Madison.
Sat., 1/9, unknown - LE interviews LTKA, who tells them he gave Harper to his friend “Tyler” to take to an adoption place in Madison. LTKA doesn’t know any identifying information for Tyler.
Sun., 1/10, unknown - LTKA confesses to leaving infant in snow to die, states that he and JuvenileMom agreed to this action. There was no friend.
Sun., 1/10, unknown - LE finds deceased infant in the exact location to which LTKA directed them.
Sun., 1/10, Wisconsin State Crime Lab investigator examines body at crime scene and notes that he observed a gunshot wound to the forehead of the infant child and a spent casing located to the right of the child.
Sun., 1/10, unknown - LE interview LTKA again. He admits to placing the baby into the snow-covered area in the tree and shooting the baby twice in the head with a firearm. A second casing is found in the backpack used to transport Harper.
unknown, may be Sun., 1/10 - LE recovers a firearm from JuvenileWitness#3, who states LTIA gave it to him on 1/8 (must have meant 1/9? Waiting for clarification before adding to timeline).

It's unclear exactly when the baby's grandfather learned of the pregnancy and birth.

I'm pretty sure if he knew earlier that he'd allow his daughter to give birth in a bathtub so it appears that the baby's mother told him after - maybe after the baby's father left with the infant? Did she have complications from the birth?

It would be enlightening to learn when the girl told her father. Also if the baby's father told the baby's mother what he did.

Maybe the birth mother's own father was at work when she gave birth. Why was the baby completely naked when she was found dead? Is that the way she would have been presented to the "adoption place"? With not a stitch of clothing.

But in this day and age, there is no need to kill the baby when you can give it up for adoption or a safe haven. Having a baby while young and unmarried does not hold the same stigma for females as it once did.
Why did he shoot his baby in the head????? I just don't get it.

There would be an endless amount of loving families willing to cherish and care for that sweet baby...:(

Wow, thats a lot to swallow. Sounds like two really immature kids agreed to murder their child. You'd think it would have been easier to get an Uber and drop off at the hospital or fire department, than what they did. smh

Thanks to ElemantalLaura's timeliness we see he took Harper in a backpack to his mom's house.

There he gets a bigger backpack. I'm betting he also picked up the gun there. Just a guess.

This newborn in freezing weather survived getting stuck in backpacks. Resilient.

Surely, just #3 is none too happy about holding on to that gun.

Another senseless.death of a child. There's no way to make sense of this!

I just caught up on this thread. I wonder if the baby’s Mother started showing signs of not feeling well or her Father saw something in the bathroom and she confessed she gave birth and he asked where the baby was? She told him the story of the baby’s father and Tyler. He called the police right away. MOO MOO but I wonder if the baby’s Mother knew more about the plan and Grandpa was the first person concerned for the baby. IMHO, MOO, MOO.

"On Saturday, an Albany man reported his daughter had given birth to the baby in a bathtub five days earlier and the infant disappeared after Kruckenberg-Anderson took her, police say.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article248460545.html

I can't link but to paraphrase social media, but the 14yo mother had complications later on and needed to be hospitalized. I imagine the story came out then.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back