Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

And there is the possibility it is fake. Ive seen loads of counterfeit "Gucci" belts like this one. Some of them are very credible.

The man's Gucci belt seems interesting. Unless it was stolen, its an expensive accessory, in the $400 to $500 range. Flashy, too, for a man.

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/...ther-belt-with-shiny-buckle-p-4068310YA0G1000

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/...g-belt-with-double-g-buckle-p-40059392TLT9769

Would it be correct to say its not the kind of clothing worn by people who live in that area? Perhaps the victim is from an urban area.

That tattoo is very distinctive. JMO, very probable someone knows the identity of the victim, but will they come forward? I'm still getting a vibe of illegal activity going on there.

I see an older man with a mustache in the tattoo. Maybe the UIDs father or grandfather? Looks also bit like Martin Luther King, but I am sure it is not him, this style was pretty popular.
And a lifesaver. It is not a sun. It is a lifesaver in 3-D.

I do not get Filipino vibes from this UID at all. Did they say anything about his racial background?

Tip have been submitted to me on FB and I think there might be some possibility it could be him.

Antonio Rojas, 35, who was last seen on Aug. 3, 2020 at a home on Bratcher Road near Conway, South Carolina. Rojas is approximately 5’8” and 165 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.

When you zoom in on photo with red shirt you can see he has tattoo on his arm but not too clear what it is. Tattoo is big but covered by sleeve.

Can anyone find out more information on his case, also how far are location of remains found and where he went missing from? Can anyone submit this to police?

29e8c104-3f2a-47db-8718-6ed88eaa0e2f_750x422.jpg

118285666_3090937034365866_2152813055928859458_o.jpg

Police appeal on FB to find Antonio Rojas with more photos - Horry County Police Department

Missing Horry County man last seen more than two weeks ago | wltx.com

Last edited:
Antonio seems to have quite a large and visible scar on his forehead and absolutely perfect teeth.

We would need more information on the UID, but I guess LE is also not finished analyzing and investigating yet.

I find it extremely odd that the owner went to the property, planted trees and noticed the freezer and didn’t look in it. Especially, if it hadn’t been on the porch before. Doesn’t sit right with me.

I find it extremely odd that the owner went to the property, planted trees and noticed the freezer and didn’t look in it. Especially, if it hadn’t been on the porch before. Doesn’t sit right with me.

I'm not at all sure I have this right, but I understood the previous tennant (not previous owner) said he bought that freezer new, when he lived there, 10+ years ago. Then just left it there when he moved out.

While I don't find it odd at all that the previous owner never took a peek into the freezer on the back porch, I do find it odd that the previous owner came along and planted trees, on a property he no longer owned, and didn't live on. What? Who does that? o_O

I think the current owner is the one planting trees?

Ignoring the freezer is weird in a primary home owner, or more suburban "normal" sense, but if you have a rundown vacant property, in a rural setting, it seems more understandable, IMO. He may have thought the previous tenant was coming back for it, and then just slipped his mind, wasn't a priority. It doesn't sound like he cared very much about the actual house.

We have property in my family that is kind of like this. The original house burned down decades ago, other structures not worth saving. The land itself is nice. Building on it is currently prohibitive, but none of us want to sell it. So, we go every once in awhile and do exactly the kind of thing this guy mentioned: plant trees, and other landscaping projects. Make sure people haven't dumped unwanted kitties, or left signs of partying. Planting trees and that sort of thing at least lets people know you are "around", even if no one lives there.

If I noticed an old freezer in or near one of the barns my first thought would be "Crap. I will have to pay to get rid of this at some point/lug it to a dump. How annoying!" I wouldn't be thinking of bodies.

The current owner was the one planting the trees. And, it was he who said he noticed the freezer about five years ago on the porch. I took this to mean that it was not there at some point when he visited the property. The whole explanation was rather convoluted. I don’t know, but I do know I would have definitely checked it out to see if rotten meat or whatever was inside. And, I wouldn’t be thinking of bodies either

Last edited:
The current owner was the one planting the trees. And, it was he who said he noticed the freezer about five years ago on the porch. I took this to mean that it was not there at some point when he visited the property. The whole explanation was rather convoluted. I don’t know, but I do know I would have definitely checked it out to see if rotten meat or whatever was inside. And, I wouldn’t be thinking of bodies either
I’d be thinking I need to put a lock on that thing or get rid of it before a child or animal tries to get into it. I have investment/rental property. People were desperate for a freezer for months due to Covid, I would have sold it or done a free listing on CL.
JMO

Have the police said how long they think it's been since JD died? I can't imagine that he was in the freezer for 5+ years. The tattoo might not be in the best shape but I think it would have decomposed more over time. With the mysterious fire, I think whatever was going on at the house had been going on recently. IMHO, I think he's been dead a few months, not 5 years.

Have the police said how long they think it's been since JD died? I can't imagine that he was in the freezer for 5+ years. The tattoo might not be in the best shape but I think it would have decomposed more over time. With the mysterious fire, I think whatever was going on at the house had been going on recently. IMHO, I think he's been dead a few months, not 5 years.
I agree, the arm in the photo looks fresh, I bet our UID has only been dead a matter of weeks.

Wait have the remains been identified???

The tattoo looks like some expensive ink work to me. That coupled with jeans approximately 100$ and a possible Gucci belt, this dude might be of some means. Even if the belt is a throw off, it could still be pricey. Moreover, Gucci belts have become really popular in the last few years, and the tattoo is still very discernible, so I too am thinking the remains aren’t older than a few years at most. Moo

Cause of Norway house fire not determined ; investigation continues into body in freezer

Last edited:
I’d be thinking I need to put a lock on that thing or get rid of it before a child or animal tries to get into it. I have investment/rental property. People were desperate for a freezer for months due to Covid, I would have sold it or done a free listing on CL.
JMO

If it was a normal rental property, I can see your point. If I am understanding this location properly, it isn't near other homes, so a child wouldn't be out there climbing inside a freezer? Likewise the property in my family. If you're out there, you are either trespassing, or you are one of us. It is very different from "What's that on that porch across the street?" More like if you drive around out on back roads in rural areas, you will unfortunately find people have dumped all kinds of crap. Old appliances, vehicles, bags of trash. It's gross, but not uncommon.

Just me, but an abandoned freezer left closed up on a porch for years, my first thought wouldn't be to offer it on CL. It sounds like random junk, like something he just never got around to dealing with. (I wouldn't have left it there for years, but I understand why he did.) Again, the place hadn't been occupied in a decade, so it wasn't an active rental/investment.

PacSun is definitely a "young" brand. My teenager loves it. I think it would be really odd if the victim is over 25-30. Pairing a Gucci belt, real or knock-off, with PacSun skinny jeans also feels odd to me. It seems like the kind of thing a teen or someone in their early 20s would do, trying to broadcast their ability to afford certain labels.

Or someone involved in drugs or another organized crime.. they also like to show their money sometimes.

Or someone who just liked to dress fashionably. Many people like to spend money on expensive clothing for all kinds of reasons

PacSun is definitely a "young" brand. My teenager loves it. I think it would be really odd if the victim is over 25-30. Pairing a Gucci belt, real or knock-off, with PacSun skinny jeans also feels odd to me. It seems like the kind of thing a teen or someone in their early 20s would do, trying to broadcast their ability to afford certain labels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back