ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Marshburn is going heavy on it being Isaac now, after him finding Lucas I don’t know what his tactic is. But I hope he gets somewhere.
If it was Isaac, why were both parents lying about everything and being so inconsistent with their stories ?

At the very beginning I was very suspicious of Isaac. It seemed possible that he was the one that snatched little Deorr, and while pretending to go search for him, he could have stashed him somewhere instead?

People argued against that, saying he would not have had time to do so, and the dogs would have picked up the scent, if that was the case.

But the parent's behaviour was so problematic, I just kept coming back to them. They told false stories about store employees and diner employees, and the Beer distributor, playing with Deoor, ---employees who later denied those stories completely.

I don't see why that would happen, if it was Isaac who needed to hide his guilty actions. And wouldn't the parents have known it was Isaac, if it was as simple as that?

Also, why would the parents leave their busy toddler in the care of an elderly man, on oxygen, out in a remote park, alongside a rushing river? Who does that?

If it was Isaac, why were both parents lying about everything and being so inconsistent with their stories ?

At the very beginning I was very suspicious of Isaac. It seemed possible that he was the one that snatched little Deorr, and while pretending to go search for him, he could have stashed him somewhere instead?

People argued against that, saying he would not have had time to do so, and the dogs would have picked up the scent, if that was the case.

But the parent's behaviour was so problematic, I just kept coming back to them. They told false stories about store employees and diner employees, and the Beer distributor, playing with Deoor, ---employees who later denied those stories completely.

I don't see why that would happen, if it was Isaac who needed to hide his guilty actions. And wouldn't the parents have known it was Isaac, if it was as simple as that?

Also, why would the parents leave their busy toddler in the care of an elderly man, on oxygen, out in a remote park, alongside a rushing river? Who does that?
Totally agree with everything you just said.

When the story makes no sense, it is because it isn't true.

Parents last saw him playing with his trucks by the fire with GP.

GP last saw him going downhill towards his parents.

Issac can't remember seeing him at all.

No wildlife. Empty, grassy, isolated, campground. Poof.

BS.

oh gosh the memories i have of poor "little man". i had just moved into my new house and set up my computer and when i came to websleuths i immediately noticed a new post of a boy missing in Idaho. i followed deorr & lonzie. They finally found little lonzie... deceased, but baby deorr just kept missing. i agree with all of you who have been here since day 1 and we all know what happened. what a crazy situation~! from private investigators to black jeeps to mom's remarriage!

deorr is out there in the great wilderness. i still get a chill when his dad references snake river incorrectly. always made me think the boy wasn't even there. grandpa is gone. isaac isn't a snitch. oh where are you sweet deorr!!!???
bbm
Agreed.
The only 'proof' we have is from the friend and G-pa.
With all due respect, I think the friend may have seen a carseat with a blanket over it, and even if he says he saw DeOrr running around maybe he was told what he should say ?
And as far as G-pa, despite his frailty he was able to drive a truck and camper and imo was alert enough to know.
But maybe he was told to be silent or else ?
I wish we knew.

It appears no one at any of their stops in town or elsewhere saw the toddler.
I'm betting LE looked at the restaurant and gas station footage and can't find him.
Hence their suspicions.
Imo.

Last edited:
When the story makes no sense, it is because it isn't true.

Parents last saw him playing with his trucks by the fire with GP.

GP last saw him going downhill towards his parents.

Issac can't remember seeing him at all.

No wildlife. Empty, grassy, isolated, campground. Poof.

BS.
bbm
There are some who believe that Isaac said he did see DeOrr.
I'm not sensing any credible evidence that the friend was responsible ; however Jessica wants people to look at him.
She seems calm and not affected by her baby vanishing.
We don't know and maybe never will know what happened, but I do think Jessica and Vernal know more than they're telling.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member