Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they never formed bonds with the boys .
IMO
Exactly!!

Can someone tell me if we are allowed to cite youtubers posting about this case? I don’t post enough to know the rules by heart. I’m referring to the YouTuber with A.V. In his name.
Edited to add; I know Trisha referred to him and his videos in live but I’m unsure if live has different rules than here

Exactly!!

Can someone tell me if we are allowed to cite youtubers posting about this case? I don’t post enough to know the rules by heart. I’m referring to the YouTuber with A.V. In his name.
Edited to add; I know Trisha referred to him and his videos in live but I’m unsure if live has different rules than here
No. There was only ONE video approved by AV Watchman which was the one that showed the surveillance video of the neighbour in CC taken on 12/19/20 and 12/21/20. That’s it from Youtube :).

It's cases like this one that make me appreciate WS even more than I already do.
There are *so* many rumors and unverified sightings, sooth sayers, and other assortment of "experts" putting information out on this case. We only rely on main stream media reporting and LE statements, thank heavens.
SO much noise and distraction.

That being said, I absolutely believe LE is making excellent progress in pushing through the noise, dismissing the grandstanders, and focusing on finding these children.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Savannah Spurlocks killer , David , always was so calm , cool and collected. He has these dark soulless eyes too , and TW has eyes similar in my opinion .

I just don’t understand , and nothing makes sense as far as their story goes. I mean did he know the neighbor had a surveillance camera I wonder ?

I can only assume he wasn't aware of the neighbours camera based on the fact that he didn't walk around the yard searching every corner, didn't search around the side of the house either, he also just stood out front next to the tree for ages. If he was aware of the camera he would surely have done a better job at acting out a search.

The other reason i don't think he was aware is that it would be way too risky in case the camera had a clear shot of the patio and the gate and it would be easy to see that no kids were on the patio playing or walked out of the gate.

Your words are so true. True enough to sting me a bit. When my sister and I were searching everywhere for our brother, we had people telling us so many times “don’t worry, I saw him here last week” or something similar. I wanted to believe them. So badly. We followed up on every single tip, no matter where we had to go. We felt like we couldn’t take the chance. We were compelled. Later on, I knew most of those people were wrong. Their own situation, so out control - they desperately wanted to help, for different reasons, I suppose.

I feel like that's the thing behind most sightings - the ones that aren't just trolling, which I'm sure some are too. People desperately want to help, to feel like they're doing something, and their mind searches through its unreliable memory to find someone that kind of fit the description. And it's not like it's wrong to do that, maybe it really was the person! But of course it's usually a red herring, even if they meant well.

Right?!. Even as they get older and more camera shy there are still photos. My son is 8 next week and hates photos but will let you take them if he is in the mood and I still manage to get one every couple of weeks or so. Also if we are going for a day out (not recently,thanks covid:rolleyes:) anywhere crowded or with a possibility I could lose them I take a full body shot of both the little ones just in case I need to be circulating a description fast!.
( who me,paranoid? Never:D:oops: )

Yup, I have a child who is now 14 who was happy to be photographed until about 12. Now it's impossible because of a fairly typical teenage phase, but I really feel like all prepubescent kids are comfortable with photos and their own appearance. My other kids have always been hams. And YES, I've always done the same! A full body shot for just in case! That's the WS influence haha!

I’m trying to find on here if anyone knows when the adoption process was started for these boys ? If they lived in the Casa Loma apartment complex before moving to California City that area is a gang area. I was born in Bakersfield and lived there until I was 10. Most of my family still live there. My Dad was also a SGT. at Tehachapi State prison. My niece who still lives there says it’s still “ a bad bad area”. Also she said “ you have to be in a gang to live there “ and if you knew my niece for her to say that it must be bad lol it’s just making me wonder if them moving from the apartment complex to a house was a requirement for the adoption. I’m sure some of you know the answers to these questions I am behind on the details. Though since I only live a couple hours away from California City I thought I should become more involved in this one. I’m trying to find a area here that states the facts of this case. I’d be so grateful for any information or where to find the info. I’m not very good with this format so I have a hard time finding stuff right now. I’ll get use to it I’m sure.

I’m trying to find on here if anyone knows when the adoption process was started for these boys ? If they lived in the Casa Loma apartment complex before moving to California City that area is a gang area. I was born in Bakersfield and lived there until I was 10. Most of my family still live there. My Dad was also a SGT. at Tehachapi State prison. My niece who still lives there says it’s still “ a bad bad area”. Also she said “ you have to be in a gang to live there “ and if you knew my niece for her to say that it must be bad lol it’s just making me wonder if them moving from the apartment complex to a house was a requirement for the adoption. I’m sure some of you know the answers to these questions I am behind on the details. Though since I only live a couple hours away from California City I thought I should become more involved in this one. I’m trying to find a area here that states the facts of this case. I’d be so grateful for any information or where to find the info. I’m not very good with this format so I have a hard time finding stuff right now. I’ll get use to it I’m sure.
Tattoos are *very* common place in 2021. That being said, I noticed Ms. West has a lot of tats in the upper chest area near her neck. Anyone notice if any looked like gang affiliation? NOT suggesting they are, just trying not to leave any angle unconsidered.

This is just such a sad case imo. Those babies will not be found because all of this happened so long ago. Unless LE can find the last known sighting there is no way to know when they last existed. There is no way to know how or why they disappeared them. I’m really upset with the AM more than anything. I’ll leave it at that. My intuition says we should look at her. I think she holds the answers.

This is just such a sad case imo. Those babies will not be found because all of this happened so long ago. Unless LE can find the last known sighting there is no way to know when they last existed. There is no way to know how or why they disappeared them. I’m really upset with the AM more than anything. I’ll leave it at that. My intuition says we should look at her. I think she holds the answers.
I have to think the grandma would provide key testimony to clear alot of the timeline up ("I haven't seen those two kids in months" or "They were fine and visited when they dropped the other four off", etc.) unless she is also involved in a cover up. Most times, grandparents are wiser and will do right by the young ones so I'm curious to know what she has told LE.

I have this strange feeling the rocking back and forth is so strange from a parent stand point. I think she did something on accident. Maybe I’m way off base here but I’m having this horrible feeling AM did something bad.
Maybe accidental but still I think something Bad. All moo
I have no links or sites for this but it’s just way too strange to me as a human that she would rock back and forth like that while wondering where her kids are. I think she knows and that’s what’s driving that back and forth motion.

Last edited:
I have this strange feeling the rocking back and forth is so strange from a parent stand point. I think she did something on accident. Maybe I’m way off base here but I’m having this horrible feeling AM did something bad.
Maybe accidental but still I think something Bad. All moo
I felt that as well, but the fact that TWO kids are missing makes it harder to beleive the accident theory.

Moreso for me is the constant head nodding she does after every one of her husband's statements.....as if she is confirming he is getting the different parts of the story they discussed, correct.

Last edited:
I felt that as well, but the fact that TWO kids are missing makes it harder to beleive the accident theory.
Yes I agree the “accident” theory is not really an accident. I guess I should say there was some form of significant neglect and I am feeling it is on the AM. I can’t quite pinpoint what exactly I’m feeling but everything I’m seeing is leading toward AM being the perpetrator and AF covering for her.

I can only assume he wasn't aware of the neighbours camera based on the fact that he didn't walk around the yard searching every corner, didn't search around the side of the house either, he also just stood out front next to the tree for ages. If he was aware of the camera he would surely have done a better job at acting out a search.

The other reason i don't think he was aware is that it would be way too risky in case the camera had a clear shot of the patio and the gate and it would be easy to see that no kids were on the patio playing or walked out of the gate.
I think you are exactly right . So what is his explanation to no kids shown , his absolutely pathetic search efforts IMO , and why is his wife not out there screaming their names ?

I think these poor boys were harmed separately and I think one was collateral damage . I think LE needs to keep on them, make them extremely uneasy. This absolutely can’t become a cold case .

all opinions only .

Tattoos are *very* common place in 2021. That being said, I noticed Ms. West has a lot of tats in the upper chest area near her neck. Anyone notice if any looked like gang affiliation? NOT suggesting they are, just trying not to leave any angle unconsidered.

Ryan Dean, biomom has shown chest tattoos, but I have not seen any on Jacqueline West.

Attachments

• 1-Jacqueline.JPG
    1-Jacqueline.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 1-Ryan.JPG
    1-Ryan.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 117
I think you are exactly right . So what is his explanation to no kids shown , his absolutely pathetic search efforts IMO , and why is his wife not out there screaming their names ?

I think these poor boys were harmed separately and I think one was collateral damage . I think LE needs to keep on them, make them extremely uneasy. This absolutely can’t become a cold case .

all opinions only .
I’m not sure they were harmed separately. I think it’s quite possible they were harmed together as a one fit mold. I’m thinking AM after the fact could not handle them. She was the one expected to take care of them upon adoption. I think AM needs to be brought to LE alone.

I’m not sure they were harmed separately. I think it’s quite possible they were harmed together as a one fit mold. I’m thinking AM after the fact could not handle them. She was the one expected to take care of them upon adoption. I think AM needs to be brought to LE alone.
See and you may be right . Either way though , I agree that she needs to be brought again , alone . I just have this feeling after watching TW , he thinks he’s smarter than the police. Which he’s not . Kids don’t vanish , and there is never a perfect crime .

the Why + How = who .
He seems cold and controlling and I can’t see them just opening up their home out of the kindness of their hearts . This is really serious IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts