OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry, don't think I did this right! I never reply because afraid too!! I will try to go ahead with my response. I think this about Bill Jones and Lucy Wilcks from N. Y. Is interesting. I do not feel that they took part in the murders, but I am thinking they were aware. I think they had Lucy there doing their tax records and books, which have now disappeared, along with Lucy. And I like the theory that Bob (Bill) was in Fred's "nursing home" so he would have reason to be there too, but Lucy is the one Wag's wanted there. Don't know where she is now, many possibilities include in witness protection (maybe who heard the threats they made), maybe ran, maybe pushing up daisies. JMO.

Very good ideas! Don't worry about posting, you'll get the hang of it. You did a good job.

I too have a suspicion that the woman could be a witness.

I am so sorry, don't think I did this right! I never reply because afraid too!! I will try to go ahead with my response. I think this about Bill Jones and Lucy Wilcks from N. Y. Is interesting. I do not feel that they took part in the murders, but I am thinking they were aware. I think they had Lucy there doing their tax records and books, which have now disappeared, along with Lucy. And I like the theory that Bob (Bill) was in Fred's "nursing home" so he would have reason to be there too, but Lucy is the one Wag's wanted there. Don't know where she is now, many possibilities include in witness protection (maybe who heard the threats they made), maybe ran, maybe pushing up daisies. JMO.

I don’t believe it was FW Farms books disappeared with Lucy, it was the books from the town where he had worked when he disappeared. FW claimed she did not know where Lucy is now. But is that true?

I don’t believe it was FW Farms books disappeared with Lucy, it was the books from the town where he had worked when he disappeared. FW claimed she did not know where Lucy is now. But is that true?

FW knows the penalty, for lying to a grand jury? She looked it up. And I am sure she knows lying to, a investigator is no big deal. All my Opinion.

I wonder if the defense attorneys have come up with any alibi evidence yet? Anyone who can Testify the Wagner's were elsewhere?

(snipped)

Well FW seems to know. She said:

"None of us were anywhere near that place that night."

How would she know and why include herself in this statement?

I doubt the defense will come up with alibi evidence because it seriously looks like the Wagners have no alibi other than they were home.

Canepa said the Wagners were at the house on Peterson Rd. that night and that Billy didn't live there but he was there that night. She said that they watched videos that night and one of them was about brothers who commit murders using guns and silencers. I'm sure this is why the movie Boondock Saints is being used as evidence.

I'm trying to find it, Canepa said something about the position of George's bedroom making it sound like George told them he was in his bedroom that night.

Scheiderer said that George's phone was at the Peterson Rd. house that night but he couldn't say that George was or was not with his phone.

How did LE learn that the Wagners watched Boondock Saints that night?

I think that they learned this from the Wagners themselves. I think the Wagners all agreed to say they were home that night watching movies and LE asked them what movies they watched, caught off guard they blurted out the names of the movies they watched.

I can't think of any other way LE would know about the Boondock Saints movie unless there is a witness who told them. It is actually possible that somebody was over there that night watching movies with them but later left without spending the night.

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Last edited:
(snipped)

I doubt the defense will come up with alibi evidence because it seriously looks like the Wagners have no alibi other than they were home.

Canepa said the Wagners were at the house on Peterson Rd. that night and that Billy didn't live there but he was there that night. She said that they watched videos that night and one of them was about brothers who commit murders using guns and silencers. I'm sure this is why the movie Boondock Saints is being used as evidence.

I'm trying to find it, Canepa said something about the position of George's bedroom making it sound like George told them he was in his bedroom that night.

Scheiderer said that George's phone was at the Peterson Rd. house that night but he couldn't say that George was or was not with his phone.

I think that they learned this from the Wagners themselves. I think the Wagners all agreed to say they were home that night watching movies and LE asked them what movies they watched, caught off guard they blurted out the names of the movies they watched.

I can't think of any other way LE would know about the Boondock Saints movie unless there is a witness who told them. It is actually possible that somebody was over there that night watching movies with them but later left without spending the night.

A possibility could be they rented it on Amazon Prime.

Question for anyone with Amazon Prime or similar service. Can you put movies in cue so that they continue to play automatically?

In other words, could the W4 have selected 4 or 5 movies in cue at 8pm or so? Those movies would automatically continue to play til 6 am or so. It doesn't necessarily mean the W4 were at 260 Peterson watching those movies.....

Question for anyone with Amazon Prime or similar service. Can you put movies in cue so that they continue to play automatically?

In other words, could the W4 have selected 4 or 5 movies in cue at 8pm or so? Those movies would automatically continue to play til 6 am or so. It doesn't necessarily mean the W4 were at 260 Peterson watching those movies.....

Wow! I forgot all about online movies! Canepa said they were watching videos and there was a burnt VCR in their firepit so I was thinking CD's or VHS. 5 years ago, 2016, Netflix was widely popular but I can't remember how popular it was to stream movies from Amazon?

Autoplay- it depends on if the setting was turned on or off: Five Amazon Prime Video Features You’re Not Using

I feel it was as common as Netflix in 2016 but that's one opinion.
It's possible that the movie came to LE's attention when the Amazon records were seized. If they rented it from there that is.
Thanks. There are several years of Fred's Amazon records in Discoveries. Who knows if movie rentals were part of that.

(snipped)

FW's 2017 First Statement to the press:

“They have nothing,” Fredericka Wagner said Tuesday in a Dayton Daily News interview. “Their searches have turned up zilch. Nothing. And they aren’t going to either because Jake had nothing to do with it.”

Pike County murders: 5 things to know about latest developments

bbm

“They have nothing,” Fredericka Wagner said Tuesday in a Dayton Daily News interview. “Their searches have turned up zilch. Nothing. And they aren’t going to either because Jake had nothing to do with it.”

bbm

Humm....

In those interviews at her house she said she considered Jake and Hanna married, that everyone loved Hanna, and that Billy and Chris were best friends. George got married in the church on her property and all the Rhodens were there.

Point is, she knew the Rhodens very well but said she did not know them when she was leaving court:

"I don't know who killed those people I didn't know them."

Her case had just been dismissed so she had no reason to play "nice" anymore. She didn't waste any time distancing herself from the Rhodens, or "those people" as she calls them.

Last edited:

bbm

Yes @OhioBlues ... And a few more thoughts...

On the Amazon possibility:
Angela’s supplemental discovery included 3 pages of “digital” orders. Which is separate from the line item of 45 pages of “retail” orders.

https://www.scribd.com/document/402565469/Angela-Wagner

FW: To add to @Cool Cats thoughts... it is interesting context... “Absolutely not,” Wagner snapped. “None of US was even near that place that night.”

States she told the BCI she thought it was terrorists when it happened.

“She bought both from eBay. The PayPal receipts show Wagner made the purchases May 7, 2016, which was 15 days after the slayings.”

It looks like Jakes first interview was 5/13/16 and Billy wasn’t interviewed until 9/9/16. (Please correct me if there is an earlier interview date I might have missed)

So it appears... It was before Jakes interview, and only 15 days after the murders she moved from her opinion that it was a terrorist attack to speculating it was because Chris knew something resulting in purchasing the BPV to protect her son.

Just an observation...

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

Last edited:
Yes @OhioBlues ... And a few more thoughts...

On the Amazon possibility:
Angela’s supplemental discovery included 3 pages of “digital” orders. Which is separate from the line item of 45 pages of “retail” orders.

https://www.scribd.com/document/402565469/Angela-Wagner

FW: To add to @Cool Cats thoughts... it is interesting context... “Absolutely not,” Wagner snapped. “None of US was even near that place that night.”

States she told the BCI she thought it was terrorists when it happened.

“She bought both from eBay. The PayPal receipts show Wagner made the purchases May 7, 2016, which was 15 days after the slayings.”

It looks like Jakes first interview was 5/13/16 and Billy wasn’t interviewed until 9/9/16. (Please correct me if there is an earlier interview date I might have missed)

So it appears... It was before Jakes interview, and only 15 days after the murders she moved from her opinion that it was a terrorist attack to speculating it was because Chris knew something resulting in purchasing the BPV to protect her son.

Just an observation...

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

Interesting. Reading your link.

Yes, agree. She does move her opinion around over who killed them.

#1.) “When I first heard about [the murders] that morning, I thought it was ISIS, or terrorists. I thought it was a terrorist attack.”

#2.)“I thought they killed Chris because he knew something. I thought that
they were going to kill Billy because he was such good friends with Chris Rhoden.”

#3.) "Wagner said she told the grand jury the names of the people she suspected killed the Rhodens. She wouldn’t elaborate but repeatedly and vehemently stressed the innocence of her family."

#4.) Leaving court after her charges were dismissed she moved her opinion yet again and said it might have been the Cartel who killed them.

She also went from saying she loved Hanna and everyone got along to saying that she did not know the Rhodens... o_O

Last edited:
BBM

You said quote:

I never reply because afraid too!!

Honey, please never be afraid to express you opinions because all opinions welcomed and respected..!

Your opinion matters as much as someone who has been posting many years longer than you. @bunnylady YOUR OPINIONS MATTER..!..:)
You are super Cool Cats!

Interesting. Reading your link.

Yes, agree. She does move her opinion around over who killed them.

#1.) “When I first heard about [the murders] that morning, I thought it was ISIS, or terrorists. I thought it was a terrorist attack.”

#2.)“I thought they killed Chris because he knew something. I thought that
they were going to kill Billy because he was such good friends with Chris Rhoden.”

#3.) "Wagner said she told the grand jury the names of the people she suspected killed the Rhodens. She wouldn’t elaborate but repeatedly and vehemently stressed the innocence of her family."

#4.) Leaving court after her charges were dismissed she moved her opinion yet again and said it might have been the Cartel who killed them.

She also went from saying she loved Hanna and everyone got along to saying that she did not know the Rhodens... o_O

She's just trying to confuse the public and any potential jury members. She knows the defense doesn't have to prove who other killers might have been, they just have to make one or two think it wasn't Jake.

JMO, Fred Wagner probably has gained a lot of experience spinning the truth and manipulating people in all her years of horse trading.

She's just trying to confuse the public and any potential jury members. She knows the defense doesn't have to prove who other killers might have been, they just have to make one or two think it wasn't Jake.

JMO, Fred Wagner probably has gained a lot of experience spinning the truth and manipulating people in all her years of horse trading.

I think her interviews were to rehabilitate her reputation for the sake of her businesses, considering people were staying away from her in droves. Rather than to influence potential jurors.

Right, the defense doesn't have to prove who other killers could be. But they do need to mention it. Angela's attorneys told Angela their ideas of who else could have done it.

To say nothing about other suspects makes their case weaker, leaves a hole in their case. But to show some reasoning that "group X" might have done it, strengthens their case.

...2 Cents...

Here is a good article about George iv's bond hearing. Don't know if it has been posted before, if not, it's worth a read. The part I find interesting is:

"During his testimony, Scheiderer also said that a witness told investigators that they were present at some point when the four defendants were “basically organizing a retaliation plan should they get arrested and charged.” Scheiderer said this plan specifically targeted himself, then Ohio Attorney General (now Governor) Mike DeWine, and then-Sheriff Charles Reader."

The term 'witness" indicates to me it was an actual person rather than a wire tap.

More details of evidence revealed in George Wagner IV motion hearing

Here is a good article about George iv's bond hearing. Don't know if it has been posted before, if not, it's worth a read. The part I find interesting is:

"During his testimony, Scheiderer also said that a witness told investigators that they were present at some point when the four defendants were “basically organizing a retaliation plan should they get arrested and charged.” Scheiderer said this plan specifically targeted himself, then Ohio Attorney General (now Governor) Mike DeWine, and then-Sheriff Charles Reader."

The term 'witness" indicates to me it was an actual person rather than a wire tap.

More details of evidence revealed in George Wagner IV motion hearing

Yes, during George's bond hearing it came out that a WOMAN heard the Wagners discuss revenge.

EW in my opinion. She filed a police report against Jake for identity theft and harassment in August 2018 and then fled like a bat out of...H...

Expect to see her and Tabitha as witnesses called to the stand in the 4 murder trials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member