Identified! Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #7 Pam Buckley & James P Freund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s Pamela Buckley. There was a websleuth before but they posted a pic of the Wrong Pam Buckley
For anyone following this, Yes, you are correct in that the photos I posted of Pamela Buckley on her her thread are in fact NOT the correct Pamela Buckley; the one who is missing. I had been trying to work this out in PMs with someone who knew the girl in the photos I posted and knows she is alive. Or so they claim. I’ve tried getting them to post publicly. I’m not saying Pam is Jane Doe, but I wanted to clear that up. If that is the missing Pam though, I urge you to post on her thread and link a source. Hopefully we can get mine removed. TIA!

I checked and they got this info from News 19 WLTX, they were the ones who first said it was going to be 11 pm and then went with January 20, 11 am. Now they're all about the inauguration (jesus this word is hard to spell, I had to google it haha).

I went back to Thread 1. Lots of interesting info, even if much of it is probably not true. I wonder if JPF will be his initials.

Does anyone have any idea how two people can be executed, both shot in back, chest, and throat at close range, unless they were tied up or drugged into unconsciousness, both of which don’t seem to be likely, unless LE hid the info, which would be likely.

I am really not getting why they keep changing the press conference time. It's not like we didn't know there'd be an inauguration when they announced the date and time the first time.

I'm so glad the Sumter County Does are ID'd, but I really wish I would be able to post the press conference on their Facebook page. I hope we know their names soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member