Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have done that a month ago. I don't think they have more recent pictures. If they did they would have given them to LE in the first place. Imo
Exactly. ITA
AM Claimed all the recent pics are on their phones which LE took in the search warrant. I'm pretty sure LE would post most recent pics that were on said phones to get their faces out there. Or as TW claims he would give them everything needed like most recent pics, and they didn't need a search warrant. Where are the most recent pics that are on Said phones. Jeopardy Wager $100.000

They could have done that a month ago. I don't think they have more recent pictures. If they did they would have given them to LE in the first place. Imo
Exactly. ITA
AM Claimed all the recent pics are on their phones which LE took in the search warrant. I'm pretty sure LE would post most recent pics that were on said phones to get their faces out there. Or as TW claims he would give them everything needed like most recent pics, and they didn't need a search warrant. Where are the most recent pics that are on Said phones. Jeopardy Wager $100.000

Since it’s been one month and cooler temps I don’t know if there would be enough time for the remains to be skeletal already. 45 min drive though so definitely one to watch!
I think it depends on whether or not the remains were exposed to the elements. If they were unburied it's possible a body would be in the last stages of decomp. Imo

Last edited:
Unless they've been there longer. MOO
Agreed.
I also think that the police chief declining to specify when the grandmother (mother of TW or JW) of the children last saw Orrin and Orson is crucial to the investigation.
My .02 is that it may have been a while.

If the boys weren't in a head start program or in daycare-- maybe the grandma was the last to see them outside of the AP's and siblings ?
So no public sightings for a long time ?
LE are building a timeline and IF the boys are no longer with us, this may become a no body case. :(
I'm not sensing hope from LE as in -- "If someone out there has the boys, please come forward...."
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member