Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him leaving out the part about leaving and the bob cat is a Huge deal IMO . Just put yourself in that scenario, if you were being questioned and talking to the police and the FBI about your wife missing you cannot leave out that detail at all and it’s a big detail because he left supposedly left her there so what if somebody came back in while he had gone? I mean it’s just a huge detail and I think he purposely left it out.
Moo
We don’t know what was left out and no indication as to if it was willfully or honest neglect. I can’t imagine remembering every single detail of my day prior to my wife going missing while she’s still missing.

We don’t know what was left out and no indication as to if it was willfully or honest neglect. I can’t imagine remembering every single detail of my day prior to my wife going missing while she’s still missing.
Pretty sure it was late like around midnight ... like right after she facebooked friends a bunch of men allegedly? I mean it just doesn’t take much to see what could of happened here in my opinion .

moo

Maybe he didn’t leave it out completely , but he made a big inconsistency. The whole thing is weird to me . The hotel , the bike , his behavior everything .

Moo

Pretty sure it was late like around midnight ... like right after she facebooked friends a bunch of men allegedly? I mean it just doesn’t take much to see what could of happened here in my opinion .

moo

Respectfully, IMO you are getting details wrong and jumping to conclusions. I'm no defender of BM but these are just not things we know with any certainty. These things have been discussed in detail in earlier threads which are available to be searched and read.

Respectfully, IMO you are getting details wrong and jumping to conclusions. I'm no defender of BM but these are just not things we know with any certainty. These things have been discussed in detail in earlier threads which are available to be searched and read.
And I appreciate your input . I’ve read a lot , and a lot from what her brother has said and I put allegedly , but The Bob cat discrepancy is still BIG IMO . I really don’t feel I’m jumping to conclusions on this one , but I don’t know anything differently than what everyone else knows either . There is a lot of threads , and I will go back again .

We know for certain SM is missing. We know for certain that warrants were issued to search BM’s house and a job site. We know for certain that BM was in Broomfield on Mother’s Day and LE recovered a personal item belonging to SM.

Pretty much everything else requires jumping to conclusions. I’ll jump and say ...
1) SM is no longer alive
2) LE recovered the bike
3) BM is a suspect

We know for certain SM is missing. We know for certain that warrants were issued to search BM’s house and a job site. We know for certain that BM was in Broomfield on Mother’s Day and LE recovered a personal item belonging to SM.

Pretty much everything else requires jumping to conclusions. I’ll jump and say ...
1) SM is no longer alive
2) LE recovered the bike
3) BM is a suspect
I agree completely

moo

. “The sheriff's office said her husband, Barry Morphew, was the last person to see her.“

Her brother also states she’s was murdered and hidden within a 3 hour window and I agree .

"My sister was murdered," Moorman told Denver7 before the search began. "And she was hidden within a three-and-a-half-hour window. So that — I can draw a circle on that and tell you she's within that circle. And that's what I know happened."
Six months missing: Sheriff says they learn new information every day in Suzanne Morphew case

That Suzanne is still missing and her husband is cooperating, or has cooperated as much as he could. Also one of the last statements made by LE is that they are focusing on her social media.
The social media request in my opinion is for people to speak out on any issues going on at home , or anything of interest Suzanne may have been discussing concerning finances .

I respect your thoughts though !
Moo

The social media request in my opinion is for people to speak out on any issues going on at home , or anything of interest Suzanne may have been discussing concerning finances .

I respect your thoughts though !
Moo

I'd thought the request may have been aimed at acquaintances of Suzanne's if she was involved in any support groups, people that Suzanne would have known but her husband wouldn't necessarily, this depends on the type of support group?

Ebm

I'd thought the request may have been aimed at acquaintances of Suzanne's if she was involved in any support groups, people that Suzanne would have known but her husband wouldn't necessarily, this depends on the type of support group. Imo
I agree. I think LE is casting a wide net to see what types of social media platforms that she may have been using to communicate with others that might have been unknown to those closest to her.

Hopefully, if that’s the case, those people will reach out to LE and provide any valuable information.
JMO

Regarding BM not taking a polygraph, iirc AM was the first to say BM refused the poly. This was fairly early in the case. What motivation would AM have to make up such a complete lie? Genuinely asking for opinions. AM doesn’t strike me as the drama type.

Why would BM lie to TD in the video Draper made when Draper saw BM in the area SM went missing. BM told TD he had been completely cleared.

just thinking out loud I suppose. Moo

Regarding BM not taking a polygraph, iirc AM was the first to say BM refused the poly. This was fairly early in the case. What motivation would AM have to make up such a complete lie? Genuinely asking for opinions. AM doesn’t strike me as the drama type.

Why would BM lie to TD in the video Draper made when Draper saw BM in the area SM went missing. BM told TD he had been completely cleared.

And yet, as of July 9, the sheriff confirms no one has been cleared.

I'll trust the sheriff over, well, anyone who claimed otherwise.

JMO

Finding Suzanne Morphew: Investigators Search Home Again, Say No One Has Been Ruled Out As Suspect

I always remember the Fire Chief saying how BM paced around the house he was staying in, constantly looking out the window to see if he could see SM.
I’d love to know the vantage point from those windows. Was he watching the searchers? Were they getting close?
Wasn't he staying with GD at that point? He sounded like a nervous wreck. The beach area was never checked that day. When those dogs hit there, it made me wonder if she was originally buried there and moved. If that was the case she would have to have been put inside a container. Wasn't there some reason that slab/footers didn't pass inspection? After that property was searched I wonder if he had more peculiar actions that anyone can account for. Could he have moved her more than once? What was he up to in the river when he was wet? Did he visit Indiana during this time? Clearly this guy is just slipping under everyone's radar. Moo

There has been 2 cases I really really followed closely Each one, the suspect says hes innocent and makes himself a victim, and says hes been cleared.

I think Barry knows he is suspect #1. I think he is now in the reality that he has destroyed his daughters life . Did he think that his daughters would he old enough to just be ok without their mom ? Did he think that Suzanne wasn’t going to be able to beat cancer ? Did he think that if he couldn’t have Suzanne no one else could ?

Regarding those letters that Suzanne wrote. I have an opinion . I think she always felt the need to have to make him feel loved and appreciated . The memories she brought up, it almost reminds me of a woman that had been mentally abused. It’s like he needed constant reassurance.

these are just my completely unprofessional opinions.

MOO

Last edited:
Wasn't he staying with GD at that point? He sounded like a nervous wreck. The beach area was never checked that day. When those dogs hit there, it made me wonder if she was originally buried there and moved. If that was the case she would have to have been put inside a container. Wasn't there some reason that slab/footers didn't pass inspection? After that property was searched I wonder if he had more peculiar actions that anyone can account for. Could he have moved her more than once? What was he up to in the river when he was wet? Did he visit Indiana during this time? Clearly this guy is just slipping under everyone's radar. Moo
I think she was moved.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members