Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Germans want MN out of harm's way when they question CB?

Or want to prevent any possible kind of communication between both, maybe by using their solicitors to do that....?

Now MN should need a french attorney! I wouldn't be surprised, if MN's lawyer in the past has been a well known one from Hamburg? Or will be in the future after the french have finished with him ?! ;)

TY, so the lady's church is at the location you linked to in Lagoa, and the soup kitchen where she saw CB is in Portimao. (That church does run a soup kitchen in downtown Portimao).
I wonder if soup kitchens would be a place CB would go from time to time ? MN was reportedly working for an evangelical church on a project for the homeless in Portugal when Madeleine vanished.

:rolleyes:
Did you not read my post properly?
Have you got a little muddled or not read the last few pages of the thread correctly?
Gone off track maybe?
Not kept up?

Nobody is saying MN or JB is involved with MM's 'murder' or abduction.

Just to be CLEAR we are speculating if MN may have KNOWN CB either online or in person.

Also this, is interesting from an old article, https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9004618/madeleine-mccann-suspect-german-paedophile-child-killer/
The man, who wore a surgical mask and had a foreign accent, preyed on children and replied “yes” when one girl woke up and asked if he was her daddy. ( they think the masked man could have been MN , so girls also ! remember a little girl said the man had a pot belly, CB is thin, MN is a tad chubby? )

Scotland Yard is known to have been in contact with German detectives over Ney.

Well-placed sources also confirmed yesterday Ney’s internet chatroom history – using the name GerdX – had been probed.

In a chilling post from 2002 he wrote: “I bought a camouflage suit to jump out of the bushes in children’s playgrounds. ( Something CB did also!!) Ney’s known victims are boys, but clinical psychologists say gender is often unimportant to paedophiles.

Hmm, on a quick look, they could have a similar appearence...o_O

IMO both of them resemble the known e-fits. The question could be, if the e-fits resemble one single person or two different persons together on the scene.

View attachment 281207

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B filmed during road trip five weeks before she disappeared

«Il fallait absolument retrouver celui qui a fait ça» : la sœur de Jonathan, tué en 2004, espère un procès
And could he be the fair haired friend with green eyes ?

I see, you know what i'm thinking about!;)

IF they knew each other in person, i could imagine that they maybe had "good" times together, maybe at algarve?!

You could ask the question, if a "paedo-sadist" is likely more paedo or more sadist. And not to forget that there has been a boy at 5A either....

Also this, is interesting from an old article, https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9004618/madeleine-mccann-suspect-german-paedophile-child-killer/
The man, who wore a surgical mask and had a foreign accent, preyed on children and replied “yes” when one girl woke up and asked if he was her daddy. ( they think the masked man could have been MN , so girls also ! remember a little girl said the man had a pot belly, CB is thin, MN is a tad chubby? )

Scotland Yard is known to have been in contact with German detectives over Ney.

Well-placed sources also confirmed yesterday Ney’s internet chatroom history – using the name GerdX – had been probed.

In a chilling post from 2002 he wrote: “I bought a camouflage suit to jump out of the bushes in children’s playgrounds. ( Something CB did also!!) Ney’s known victims are boys, but clinical psychologists say gender is often unimportant to paedophiles.

Sickening examples of child abuses he committed in the link below.

"but first scouted crime scenes and observed the boys he liked. He surprised her mainly in her sleep, possibly to take advantage of her sleepy intoxication"
(OBVS a little translation issue here with "her")

Pädagoge Martin N.: Der Mann hinter der Maske

It seems his eyes could be green!

Last edited:
I see, you know what i'm thinking about!;)

IF they knew each other in person, i could imagine that they maybe had "good" times together, maybe at algarve?!

You could ask the question, if a "paedo-sadist" is likely more paedo or more sadist. And not to forget that there has been a boy at 5A either....
Just a thought !!! yes I see what you mean, Nw could MN as the masked man have entered 5A the night before and done whatever ? MM very tired next day, stain on pjs ??? then said to CB about hate to say it "Easy pickings"

Only 2% of the worlds population has green eyes.
So that narrows it down slightly!

Ted....if my gut feeling turns out as true, this is going to be a very interesting year in that case!

I would BET my small bu**, that CB will be interrogated whilst MN is in france and not attached to the strings of german solicitors and other prisoners!;)

Ted....if my gut feeling turns out as true, this is going to be a very interesting year in that case!

I would BET my small bu**, that CB will be interrogated whilst MN is in france and not attached to the strings of german solicitors and other prisoners!;)

If MN does 'know' something about CB and MM.
Would MN be required to testify in Court in Germany against CB if he goes to trial re MM or would it be just taped conversations or written 'transcripts' from MN?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member