Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM-- well, we only have ZP story that he was unwell and as we can clearly see in these latest reports..she does not speak the truth.

I had what was called "massive" bilateral pulmonary embolism about five years ago. Nearly killed me. For about two weeks, perhaps more, I was getting progressively more and more out of breath all the time. I put it down to being out of shape. There were no other symptoms.

I could see Alex having that going on and not getting it taken care of. After all, I didn't. It was only when I couldn't even get dressed one morning and thought maybe I was having a heart attack that I called 911. Even in the ER, they were treating me for that, not PE until a doctor (who happened to be a pulmonologist) double-checked my tests and saw something that made her think PE. Take from that what you will.

I had what was called "massive" bilateral pulmonary embolism about five years ago. Nearly killed me. For about two weeks, perhaps more, I was getting progressively more and more out of breath all the time. I put it down to being out of shape. There were no other symptoms.

I could see Alex having that going on and not getting it taken care of. After all, I didn't. It was only when I couldn't even get dressed one morning and thought maybe I was having a heart attack that I called 911. Even in the ER, they were treating me for that, not PE until a doctor (who happened to be a pulmonologist) double-checked my tests and saw something that made her think PE. Take from that what you will.
Thanks for the info...glad you survived!

Harrowing for sure. So glad you are here. I had to look it up to be reminded of how it works and what the symptoms are. I do remember comments on Alex regarding the breathing. Did an embolism show up on the autopsy, though. I don't remember. Would it show up ?

I suspect that many of us are thinking about how weird a year can be, on so many different levels....

We do have two infamous anniversaries coming up and such a constant reminder to all of us what might have happened if "it wasn't for Kay Woodcock.

January 30. Date Lori Vallow violated the court ordered deadline to present the children.
February 20. Date Lori Vallow was arrested on felony desertion charges, 5M bail.

I think we should call February 20 Honorary Kay Woodcock Day.....

Lori Vallow fails to produce children to Idaho authorities by deadline

Hey Sleuthy!! I miss your "rexburg wanderings" keeping us informed!!
But all of us are never too far away from the scene of the crime....

How is Rexburg "feeling" right now.... Any continuing scuttlebutt on our famous couple????
Oh gosh there hasn’t been a ton happening. Covid has really put a damper on how often MM was/has been visiting. We see him occasionally but definitely not everyday.

That being said, Rexburg feels like it’s getting back to the hustle and bustle as our case numbers have dropped significantly. Still whispers of things involving the case but not nearly as much as before. Though I suspect when more charges come or when autopsy results come in this will blow back up again.

All jmo moo

I’m not a criminal law expert by any measure, but common sense tells me if 1) your kids are missing for months, and you appear to be unconcerned and 2) they are discovered dead and dismembered buried in your new husband’s backyard, and you still act unconcerned (except the new husband attempts to flee and appears to be pretty sure about why all these feds are swarming your yard); that chances are good you are completely aware of what happened and are GUILTY of at a minimum of conspiracy. But again, I am not any atty, just MOO
Oh absolutely! I knew when they tried to interview them in Hawaii that she knew exactly what had happened to those kids, and that they weren't likely still alive... That's not how a concerned mother acts.

Oh gosh there hasn’t been a ton happening. Covid has really put a damper on how often MM was/has been visiting. We see him occasionally but definitely not everyday.

That being said, Rexburg feels like it’s getting back to the hustle and bustle as our case numbers have dropped significantly. Still whispers of things involving the case but not nearly as much as before. Though I suspect when more charges come or when autopsy results come in this will blow back up again.

All jmo moo

When we hadn’t seen you for a while, and knowing how bad the Covid numbers have been up there, I was concerned you might have gotten sick. Really is good to see your posts again. Keep doing safe things. We can none of us let our guard down ❤️

But is anyone saying "all these deaths" are from natural causes? There's 2 men around age 60 dying from cardiovascular disease. Heart disease and stroke is the number one cause of death for men in the US. Is it really beyond the realm of possibility that two men should die of the number 1 cause of death?

No one is saying the two spouses and two children died of natural causes. They were the deaths that had to happen for the Daybells to marry and live the life they wanted. There's no reason to suppose they murdered everyone they knew.
It's just too coincidental that all their previous spouses and her brother died of natural causes when for various reasons they needed to get them out of the way. More likely they used some kind of poison that is hard to detect or not thought of.

When we hadn’t seen you for a while, and knowing how bad the Covid numbers have been up there, I was concerned you might have gotten sick. Really is good to see your posts again. Keep doing safe things. We can none of us let our guard down ❤️
Aww thanks! :) Still sleuthing around but keeping things safe. Luckily we haven’t been sick, just busy.

I’ll keep updates coming when I see anything new.

It's just too coincidental that all their previous spouses and her brother died of natural causes when for various reasons they needed to get them out of the way. More likely they used some kind of poison that is hard to detect or not thought of.
They are suspected of murdering the two spouses they each had at the time they wanted to marry each other. Chad Daybell had no previous spouses. Lori Vallow had three previous spouses, two of whom are apparently alive. Since they were supposedly killing everyone, how did they come to miss those two? Why didn't they also kill Chad's children, while they were about it? And MG? and IP? And Zulema? And MH's husband? It seems to me too much of a coincidence that all those people are still alive.

They are suspected of murdering the two spouses they each had at the time they wanted to marry each other. Chad Daybell had no previous spouses. Lori Vallow had three previous spouses, two of whom are apparently alive. Since they were supposedly killing everyone, how did they come to miss those two? Why didn't they also kill Chad's children, while they were about it? And MG? and IP? And Zulema? And MH's husband? It seems to me too much of a coincidence that all those people are still alive.
Apart from Joe Ryan and Alex, others weren't perceived as a threat, although MG must have been put on the naughty list too after going to police. I agree with you in general. In spite of existing motives, it doesn't automatically follow that those two were murdered. IIRC the infamous zombie letter mentioned that Alex also became a zombie, though there's no sign that he betrayed Lori and Chad (apart from telling MG that Lori's children would never be found). With the police after them, he became a liability. It looked as if Lori didn't need her "protector" any more. I'm not aware if Joe was in contact with Lori or Tylee when he died or causing them problems. Possible motive there would be financial (inheritance). I'm still not convinced that Joe's and Alex's deaths were murders.

ETA: Lori had quite a drama filled relationship with her second husband, so there was a potential for motive there as well. She might have been thinking of it, but there were no zombies to excuse murder back then and likely no money to gain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member