Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I realized that I left the back gate open and I panicked and came inside the house, searched the house, me and my wife,”

Why would you go back inside the house after realizing you left the gate open OUTSIDE? Surely the first place you go and look is outside of the gate, if they are in the house they will be fine.
That alone is in my opinion enough to charge them with desertion, failure to protect or something like that.
It's not that you have to be a helicopter parent and have them on your watch 24/7 but for god's sake, if you saw the outside gate open, they were outside, then they weren't, 2 and 2 man, 2 and 2...look outside.

That's giving them the benefit of the doubt that that's how it happened which I can't really wrap my head around being true.

All my opinion.

“I realized that I left the back gate open and I panicked and came inside the house, searched the house, me and my wife,”

Why would you go back inside the house after realizing you left the gate open OUTSIDE? Surely the first place you go and look is outside of the gate, if they are in the house they will be fine.
Ugh exactly. Whaaaaat?

And then this little gem:
(Bayan’s reference to bio mom and then question about foul play)
TW:
“That’s understandable. I would think the same thing.
I mean- That’s exactly the point. And if we can find our, find our babies, then guess what? That’s, that’s no.”

Are you freaking kidding? Wth kind of response is that? o_O:mad:

Ugh exactly. Whaaaaat?

TW:
I mean- That’s exactly the point. And if we can find our, find our babies, then guess what? That’s, that’s no.”

IKR, how about saying "that's outlandish, rushed, accusatory and I won't accept our name being trashed like that"

o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh exactly. Whaaaaat?

TW:

Its a WEIRD response for sure!!! It's bugged me too ! I would been like this woman is whacked for even thinking she can accuse me ! I would of been livid.

Interesting TW or JW didn't bite back and accuse her of something?
MOO

Ugh exactly. Whaaaaat?

TW:

Yeah, that was definitely the strangest part of the interview. What is exactly the point? That it's their fault the kids went missing?

Yeah, that was definitely the strangest part of the interview. What is exactly the point? That it's their fault the kids went missing?
It really is strange!! Wouldn't you automatically say well maybe its you ?!! if you are going to accuse me?
MOO

sorry it posted twice!

I personally think their “that’s understandable, I’d think the same thing” stance (not his stupid questionable ramble afterwards) was somewhat planned to show their cooperation, their understanding, sympathy etc. just like his little blip about the police not needing a search warrant... they are trying to portray honest and understanding parents but it just came off so badly! I think their whole interview was a sore attempt at projection to cast them in a certain light. Moo

I agree!

I think the other kids are key in when the boys were last seen. Hopefully, CPS and being in a nice, loving home will help them feel comfortable and help them feel more at ease with revealing what went on in that family.

Totally Agree! Hopefully the oldest Boy, 10 years old I believe, can provide FBI with information in regard to timeline. Without Accurate date of last time Orrin and Orson were with the family, the Truth can't be Sorted. Unfortunately the only Adults who are providing date, are Family members who could possibly have other motivation.
Praying for Orrin and Orson!

Yesterday when I was trying to pinpoint the video with pics I posted, I was also looking for a youtube from someone in the back yard.
Has anyone even seen that?

eta: I mean, I don't doubt it happened, I want to see if it has that sidewalk.
Are you talking about the one we’re supposedly a guy is in their yard like videoing? I do remember seeing that one

Totally Agree! Hopefully the oldest Boy, 10 years old I believe, can provide FBI with information in regard to timeline. Without Accurate date of last time Orrin and Orson were with the family, the Truth can't be Sorted. Unfortunately the only Adults who are providing date, are Family members who could possibly have other motivation.
Praying for Orrin and Orson!

I'd like it to happen, but the oldest is the bio child. I wonder if he would say what happened. At that age he knows Mom & Dad would be in trouble.

According to TW, he did search the back yard first.

Beginning at the :28 mark in the video below.

TW: It was cold. I was gonna make a fire. So, there's a lot of wood in this area right here next to our house. I opened up the back gate, I'm throwin' wood, bringing it inside the house, my wife's inside - she was actually wrapping gifts so we thought it was a good idea that they, that our youngest two go outside and play with chalk on the back patio.

Do not let them go on the dirt in the back yard, keep them close. They was playin with chalk and I came in the house, I saw them there and I went in the house, I came back out, I didn't see 'em now. I immediately went back in, asked my wife, "Did you see the boys?" She said, "No, they should be outside playin with chalk." I said, "Well, I didn't see 'em." So, I came back outside and I started searching my backyard. I searched the whole thing.

I realized that I left the gate open and I panicked, came inside the house, searched the house, me and my wife. Once that, that didn't pan out, I got in the van, I looked down the street both directions. it was getting dark, getting cold, and I hit a bunch of corners. I went down this street, I turned my light on, I searched, I searched, I called they names.

BINGO.

I personally think their “that’s understandable, I’d think the same thing” stance (not his stupid questionable ramble afterwards) was somewhat planned to show their cooperation, their understanding, sympathy etc. just like his little blip about the police not needing a search warrant... they are trying to portray honest and understanding parents but it just came off so badly! I think their whole interview was a sore attempt at projection to cast them in a certain light. Moo
Also JW stated they only have older pics, because they took their phones per search warrant. They have their phones back now.( per Chief Walker) One would think the very first thing they would do as soon as they got their phones back is post the most recent pics on Said phones. On every platform available, every single news station, every single missing child organization, every street corner, milk carton, gas station. They could also do pressers with out anyone but them, and LE. To get awareness out, more pertinent info, aside from them bring rambunctious. MOO

Right? Why would you both search the house? The freaking gate is open and the boys aren't in the yard so you quickly ask her if they are there and then you tell her to turn the house upside down while you run out that open gate like your life depends on it!!
And you scream their names outside !!!
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members